Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2016, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Now I want to know why Robin's not old too

Old 11-22-2016, 03:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Now I want to know why Robin's not old too

Good question. He should be... Did he go to Neverland?

And why "different worlds?" Shouldn't this be a "new world"?

But you should be happy! Snow and Charming are together.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh boy, i kept myself busy for a while to get by the ouat less week(s), now im coming in here and see THIS.

Im so excited for this...
But they better not forsake us another CS falling in love au story.
This is one thing i always wanted, dont take it away from me.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 11-22-2016, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
Good question. He should be... Did he go to Neverland?

And why "different worlds?" Shouldn't this be a "new world"?

But you should be happy! Snow and Charming are together.
Yes I am! And he's standing like David not James (bless Josh and his body language acting). Snow is standing like Bailee's little Snow was in 2.15
Old 11-22-2016, 03:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Yes I am! And he's standing like David not James (bless Josh and his body language acting). Snow is standing like Bailee's little Snow was in 2.15
But this is an entirely different world. I assume Snow never get close to the dwarves, and they never took the darkness out of Emma, because they only found out about it because they were trying to escape the curse.

Snow also never got close to Red, and I assume she remained the royal she was, never becoming a bandit and learning how to fight. Charming, I believe, would still be a heroe, but Snow and Emma probably never learned to fight in their entire lives.

Will Emma be a savior in this world? I think she wouldn't be, but she probably will be happier.

ETA: I just noticed the article mention a weapon that can wound the EQ. And yet, what we got is a wish? That doesn't make sense... And how could it be Regina, since Robin would be too old, and he clearly isn't...

Last edited by lianamed; 11-22-2016 at 03:30 PM
Old 11-22-2016, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

That's what I am thinking. Grown up 2.15 Snow who probably never even met Hercules and learned to use a bow because Regina didn't incite the bandits to terrorize the people. And James probably still did something stupid to die or was still killed by the behemoth. Or Charming was the one raised by George? I'm guessing they either fell in love at court or had an arranged marriage. But either way these people (especially Emma) will be very different than the characters we know and love.

ETA

Did you catch "renegade genie"? Jafar?

Last edited by Austenphile; 11-22-2016 at 03:49 PM
Old 11-22-2016, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Snow and Charming both aged very gracefully.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder what this means for Rumbelle. Did Belle wish she never met Rumple or did she wish the DO curse had been broken in their first kiss? Confusing. I know baby Rumbelle is born, so they must have gotten together.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odira (View Post)
I wonder what this means for Rumbelle. Did Belle wish she never met Rumple or did she wish the DO curse had been broken in their first kiss? Confusing. I know baby Rumbelle is born, so they must have gotten together.
There are pics of DO Rumple filming so they might have gotten together without the DO curse breaking.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odira (View Post)
But did they all make different wishes? Is that it? Or we are talking about a single wish with different consequences?

But, then again, how is Robin in SB instead of the EF, and how is he in present SB, with the others fighting Gideon/Morpheus?
Fan Forum Star

PRINCESS EMMA

and old Snow and Charming oh precious

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Master Fan

How does Snowing look that good as old??? Sue them!

I wonder how the "No Henry" in the au will play out though

RoseBennett
Old 11-22-2016, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

if the curse never happened. Regina never kills Leopold or Henry Sr. Snow isnt forced to run away, somehow maybe Snow and Charming meet because of an alliance between King George and King Leopold.
maybe Regina married Robin, but she dies it doesnt really explain why Robin didnt age though

whatever happens Im excited about the finale now.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 11-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Wait, why if the curse never happens Regina doesn't kill Leopold?
Yes Henry JR, but everything else up until Regina being convinced to have to cast the curse still happens right? It can still end because Regina doesn't want to kill Henry sr. but everything else happens.

RoseBennett
Old 11-22-2016, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

when Regina met Tink, Leopold was still alive.... I think?

if this take place at page 23, Regina goes in the tavern meets Robin, Robin never married Marian, no Roland. Henry Sr doesnt die, Snow isnt forced to run and became a bandit, never met Charming by stealing his ring. the history change.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Closed Thread   Post New Thread