Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2016, 07:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Regina isent upset about something else so I dont see her lashing out at Emma like in 4.05 and a litte bit in 5.22. Those were excruciating
if she isnt "upset" about the things her other half does, then there is something really wrong with the storyline.
I can see her lashing out to Emma because she and Snow "forced" her to take the serum etc.
Regina never needed a "good" reason to lash out to others or be insulting.

We will see, the situation is a bit different.
I rather want a Snow/Emma, Charming/Emma focused Episode instead of Regina and Emma.
This show Desperatly needs more of the Charming family.

One thing that makes me curious is the Zelena/Belle stuff.
Those two have a really nice chemistry that makes for some nice scenes.
So im really interested in what they will do.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 11-08-2016, 07:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Overall season 4 Regina is one of my least favorite Regina between the one sided friendship and the author storyline. These past episodes they're doing a great job with her so if they make her lash out I'll be upset.

I'm shared about Zelena and Belle. Bexilie is one of the cutest friendship but that doesn't make me want to have scenes with the two of them. However their story seems legit so if they do it right it should be interesting
Old 11-08-2016, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't see belle/Zelena buddy buddy zelena is helping her like when rumple was with the queen of darkness and rumple was connodeling with Queenie he doesn't really have a leg to stand on

I kind of have the theory that I read on tumblr wanted to do the split in s4 but Frozen happend it can explain why Regina was a little repetive in wanting a quit fix after she had a epiphany in 4.20.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Wicked Beauty is my new brotp.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Passionate Fan

I really like the fact that the sleeping curse story shows that their are consequences. The Dark Swan story line had no lasting consequences. Hook died and aside from it leading to Robin's death, there were no lasting consequences. We have no idea how the sleeping curse will end. It is possible that Snow and Charming will continue waking each other until the end of time. Death maybe the only way to break the curse.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Lasting consequences? I'd say Gold collecting water from the river of lost souls that could wipe out the whole town is a consequence.

And there was me thinking he only needed it to get rid of Pan.

Quote:
Death maybe the only way to break the curse.
I wouldn't mind, as long as it was the EQ's death.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gold must have a lot of pockets to put all these bottles in
Old 11-08-2016, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Snowing could have been a lot smarter before resigning themselves to their fate. They could have at least demanded that the EQ hand over all the water she was threatening to use to guarantee everyone's safety.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Someone should put the EQ under a sleeping curse. No one would TLK her, not even Henry.

ETA: I wonder how long it will take to get those two reunited. I suspect they will be by the winter finale, since I've only seen people talking about Regina filming, not the EQ.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

I'd like to think that seeing Robin again will somehow be what triggers EQ emotionally, so she and Regina can become one and the same again. She's overstayed her welcome.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread.

I keep thinking that both Snow and Charming might leave little notes for the other about how much they love each other and to have hope and I just....
That would be sweet, kind of like the notebook.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
Someone should put the EQ under a sleeping curse. No one would TLK her, not even Henry.

ETA: I wonder how long it will take to get those two reunited. I suspect they will be by the winter finale, since I've only seen people talking about Regina filming, not the EQ.
The EQ filmed fighting the hooded figure in the Winter finale and also with Emma, Regina and Hook in the graveyard.

I haven't seen anything with her in the spring premiere so maybe they reunite in the finale?
Old 11-08-2016, 09:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
The EQ filmed fighting the hooded figure in the Winter finale and also with Emma, Regina and Hook in the graveyard.

I haven't seen anything with her in the spring premiere so maybe they reunite in the finale?
It seems weird that the EQ would be fighting the hooded figure destined to kill Emma, isn't it?

I think you might be right, scififan2009. Seeing Robin might make the EQ embrace goodness, therefore making Regina whole again. Then again, this isn't truly Robin, is it? I mean, according to the producers, it isn't the same character. It's probably the mirror version of him.

Would the mirror version of Robin be a hero? I wonder...
Old 11-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)

Kat mentioned that she didn't think the Evil Queen was gone, but she didn't elaborate.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

"Morpheus" probably has issues with how the EQ treated his Mom outside being destined to kill Emma. Or maybe the EQ realizes Emma's death would upset Hery and starts to heal for him like Regina did? It will be interesting to see.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread