Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2016, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Love the positive energy in this thread.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Love the positive energy in this thread.

Sorry, I'm just waiting to see who's filming tomorrow and then I'm gone for awhile. I was finally calm about it and then got all worked up again this morning.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
It's silly that the EQ suddenly wants Gold, when she was in love with Robin.
Has anybody from the writing team, Adam or Eddy...has anybody given some information on that and why they suddenly had the urge to write this Golden Queen thing?
I really want to know where this is coming from.
Even if you ignore the fact that Regina and Robin were True Love...it still stands that the evil queen never had those kind of "feelings" for Rumplestilskin.
He was always just the teacher who showed her how to become more powerful.

Really weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I do like them.

At this point it just wouldn't shock me if Rumple and the EQ together try to take the baby away from Belle. They want him fully bad and unrootworthy, imo.
Hm, that is possible...since she cant have children...but i dont think so.
I think the story with Belle and her child will mainly focus on her and Rumplestilskin.

I guess they finally decided to pull the trigger and push towards Rumplestilskin being the ultimate villian for the finale season.
Which works since he is pretty much involved in everything that happened and will happen.
So him being the overall villian of the show, would make the most sense.
i can live with that...if it wouldnt hurt so much in terms of Belle.
Just for Belle(and the child) i would like to see Rumplestilskin make a complete change in direction.

Im testing the waters and keep thinking about a new "beast"like character for the show and for Belle.
Maybe the Phantom of the Opera?
I dont know, i just want Belle to be happy...it doesnt need to be a "man" or romance in general.
Just her finding happiness is something i want, im getting really angry at seeing someone with such a good heart, having to be so sad.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 11-02-2016, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

I know. At this point I've pretty much given up on Rumbelle, although still so surprised that they pulled the plug on them like this, especially considering how big Beauty and the Beast is right now and going to be.

I don't even know if I want to hear Eddy's comments on GQ. They haven't reached out to the Rumbelle fans at all or offered them any hope even though it's obvious how upset a lot of people are. So I have to assume this is a long term thing, as ridiculous as it sounds. This to me is a show killer.

Sometimes I feel like I want a new "beast" for Belle too and that makes me sad because I loved Rumple.

But yes, I agree, came out of nowhere, and for him to reciprocate is just bizarre. I know Belle dumped him and I'm sure he's feeling low. but the way they call it a romance? He never even really romanced Belle other than the honeymoon dance.

Why would they even think people would want to see him and her in particular given a romantic story, especially with his adorable little pregnant wife in the background?

They've destroyed the Rumbelle relationship and the Rumple/Regina relationship in one fell swoop? Do they really think GQ have enough fans to overcome that? LOL.

Quote:
Just her finding happiness is something i want, im getting really angry at seeing someone with such a good heart, having to be so sad.
Thank you!! I agree completely. This is one of the reasons it's so unwatchable to me. So tired of Belle being sad and now I have to see her, pregnant, and watching her husband in another romance, especially with the EQ? No thanks.

Last edited by Belleislove; 11-02-2016 at 07:36 AM
Old 11-02-2016, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Look at the headline about MM in season one

x

Very cool with this week's title.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Look at the headline about MM in season one

x

Very cool with this week's title.
Good catch on the newspaper headline.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread