Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2016, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe Hyde killed her before he died. Or it was the evil queen.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Talk about a parallel to the Cricket Game.
This time they believe Jasmine. It was a scene reminiscent of the scene in the Cricket Game.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Maybe Hyde killed her before he died. Or it was the evil queen.
she was 'his friend" right?

also Jasmine met her in the woods after Hyde died

the Evil Queen yeah probably because she knows about Emma's secret via the oracle

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 10-20-2016, 07:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Talk about a parallel to the Cricket Game.
This time they believe Jasmine. It was a scene reminiscent of the scene in the Cricket Game.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe Jafar and EQ are working together .
Old 10-21-2016, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

I reallylike Jasmine but I am just not feeling Aladdin or any chemistry between them. Maybe the episode flashbacks will be better than that clip in which Jafar stole the scene. He's fabulous.

Then again I have only watched the Aladdin movie all the way through once and I wasn't impressed except with Robin Williams and the music. Aladdin and Jasmine didn't interest me.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:17 AM
Loyal Fan

What Sean said for those like me who had not read it.
We did get Maguire to give us one clue though: don’t expect to see any Robin flashbacks.

“I can tell you that it will not be a flashback because I didn’t want to see that as an audience member particularly,” Maguire says. “I thought if the character is going to come back it has to be for something a little bit more meaningful and Adam [Horowitz] and Eddie [Kitsis] said right out the gate that it was not going to be a flashback … Because of the response to the character dying, I think they feel that they need to give something to the audience that will have an impact.”

Sean Maguire talks ‘closure’ for Robin & Regina fans on ‘Once Upon a Time’ – Screener

I do not understand it at all what they can be doing with him and how some other things like the Sheriff of Nottingham going back to OuaT can fit with it, but I am happy for now there is this mystery as long as it gives Robin Hood and Robin & Regina a better ending with hope for them to have a reunion in the afterlife like the others.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:49 AM
Loyal Fan

The only thing i can see is that the evil queen poses as Robin, but i dont think that they will do that.
Everything leads me to believe that this will be a "happier" appearance of Robin.

But what could it be?
They absolutly made sure that Robin is dead in OUAT...his soul got destroyed, so what could it be?
I feel like they wrote themself in a corner with that...but we will see.

Im loving the Aladdin sneak peek, so happy to see live action Jasmine and Aladdin.
Cant wait for more of them.
Jafar was really great, i already love to hate this villian.
I think the woman emma met was Jafar, but then i wonder what his goal is and what he wants from Emma.

So many questions...i love it.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 10-21-2016, 07:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf (View Post)
They absolutly made sure that Robin is dead in OUAT...his soul got destroyed, so what could it be?
I feel like they wrote themself in a corner with that...but we will see.
Well, they already backed away from that in the season opener with Henry's speech that maybe Hades lied and he believes heroes go to a special place when they die. The falling feather at the end of the episode suggested that Robin is still around in some form. The setup is there for Robin to return as some kind of spirit to encourage Regina to move forward with her life. The fact that Sean used the word "closure" in the interview also points to that.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm happy he's coming back. He was a popular character and a lot of people were upset with his exit from the show so this should be good
Old 10-21-2016, 07:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I reallylike Jasmine but I am just not feeling Aladdin or any chemistry between them. Maybe the episode flashbacks will be better than that clip in which Jafar stole the scene. He's fabulous.

Then again I have only watched the Aladdin movie all the way through once and I wasn't impressed except with Robin Williams and the music. Aladdin and Jasmine didn't interest me.
I'm not really feeling him either, but it is hard to tell from one sneak peek.
I really like the first one though. I'm enjoying David and Emma working together and seeing the Snow/Emma /Charming scenes.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

I think part of it is that Jasmine looks to be the same age as Snow/Charming/Emma/Hook and Aladdin looks like he should be hanging with Herc, Henry and Violet.
Old 10-21-2016, 08:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think part of it is that Jasmine looks to be the same age as Snow/Charming/Emma/Hook and Aladdin looks like he should be hanging with Herc, Henry and Violet.
He does seem young. I think it was smart to really introduce Jasmine first.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I appreciate that they have her be older than him. It's usually the other way around.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

It would be fine if he looked older than 17. Deniz doesn't look that young in pics with scruff. I got a adult and student age vibe from that sneak that threw me off. For instance, Hook and Milah worked as an older woman because he didn't look like a kid.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread