Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2016, 06:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I did too. And she did it sincerely without any excuses or snarkiness.
Yup, this is the kind of Regina i can root for.

Are there any Theories on who the Hooded figure is that "Kills" Emma?
I saw some people talk about it being Emma herself, but im not sure how that is supposed to work.
I cant see them Splitting Emma too, so i have no idea where this is going.
Another theory says that this could be also a Future character, like Morpheus.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 09-26-2016, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

I'm going with the Evil Queen. A&E have mentioned that the EQ is the ultimate villain to Emma's savior. The height is off but that may just be a trick. Morpheus Gold would need a super duper aging potion, even though he had been my guess when I thought it was just a dream of Emma's or Belle's. Other guesses are Jafar or Aladdin or Lily.

Metaphorically it could be Emma defeating herself versus an actual vision.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm going with the Evil Queen. A&E have mentioned that the EQ is the ultimate villain to Emma's savior. The height is off but that may just be a trick. Morpheus Gold would need a super duper aging potion, even though he had been my guess when I thought it was just a dream of Emma's or Belle's. Other guesses are Jafar or Aladdin or Lily.

or its jafar, the dark magic is a clue, unless its rumple anything is possible
Old 09-26-2016, 07:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Emma vs Dark Swan?

But didn't Hyde say that every savior has to fight a villian only to them? Or that he's the one that brought the villian to defeat Emma?
Old 09-26-2016, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

He said the villain might already be here or he might have brought him or her that he didn't know.
Old 09-26-2016, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

If the hooded figure is anyone I would say it's Emma as well. Cause you are your own worst enemy and stuff.

Personally I think the vision is fake, created by Jafar disguised as The Oracle.
Old 09-26-2016, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

I guess it's always a possibility. But isn't Jafar dead? A&E have said that Wonderland still holds as canon. Plus why would Jafar give a rip about Emma and how would he implant visions in her head before she searched him out?
Old 09-26-2016, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
Emma vs Dark Swan?

But didn't Hyde say that every savior has to fight a villian only to them? Or that he's the one that brought the villian to defeat Emma?
Agreed.

I think it is either the Evil Queen or Emma herself. If under the hood happens to be Emma that is very Star Wars like when Luke has a vision and fights what he thinks is Darth Vader but happens to be himself.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

actually jafaar weren't dead he was in the bottle so he can return
Old 09-26-2016, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
actually jafaar weren't dead he was in the bottle so he can return
Ah thanks.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Question: Do you have any Once Upon a Time spoilers that concern “Snowing”? —Lyss
Ausiello: In addition to the well-reported drama to be drummed up by the Evil Queen, Snow and David will at least attempt to get a better bead on their own “happily ever after,” now that Neverland, memory wipes and Hell are behind them. In Season 6, “They’re back in Storybrooke, trying to make a life for themselves there,” says co-creator Adam Horowitz, “so we’re trying to dig more into what daily life is, what normal is.” And as that regards the princess and prince, “In an early episode, you’re going to see Snow White ask the question, ‘What is normal? And how do we get back to it?’ That’s something that she and Charming strive toward.”
TVLine
Old 09-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I kind of want morpheus instead of having another baby he's easy on the eyes
Old 09-26-2016, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
“A Bitter Draught” — When a mysterious man from the Land of Untold Stories, who has a past with the Evil Queen, arrives in Storybrooke, David and Snow work together with Regina to neutralize the threat. Belle seeks Hook’s help finding a safe place to hide away from her husband, Mr. Gold. The Evil Queen continues to try to win Zelena over to her side, while Emma resumes her therapy sessions with Archie and shares her terrifying vision of the future, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Raphael Sbarge as Dr. Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Craig Horner as the Count of Monte Cristo, Andrea Brooks as Charlotte, Andrew Kavadas as Baron Danglars, Craig Ericsson as butler, Olena Medwid as partygoer #1 and Nadeen Lightbody as partygoer #2.

“A Bitter Draught” was written by Andrew Chambliss & Dana Horgan and directed by Ron Underwood
x

ETA: Promo pics too

Last edited by Miss Cam; 09-26-2016 at 11:10 AM
Old 09-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks
Old 09-26-2016, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Dp.