Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild sage growing (View Post)
No, no, don't apologize. I wanted to give you guys all the chance to speak your piece, and now that you have, I just think we should let that particular discussion lie.

It's ok to get a little OT when we don't have much else to say.
Filming is just around the corner.

I tend to go a little off topic when I see a picture of say....Arthur.

Unfortunately, no real spoilers other than speculation at the conventions right now.

Quote:
She looked so beautiful in the convention pics. I wish they'd let her keep the natural blonde hair and lighter makeup for the show
I'm kind of like a rogue Rumbelle fan that doesn't go with what the group thinks necessarily, so I'll just say yes, I wouldn't mind a bit if Belle sported blonde hair. Even though I love the brunette hair, people do change their hair color in real life so it wouldn't bother me. And Emilie is such a natural beauty she really doesn't need all the makeup and so on.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
She looked so beautiful in the convention pics. I wish they'd let her keep the natural blonde hair and lighter makeup for the show.
Same! Maybe it's just the Lost fan in me speaking, but I much prefer Emilie with blonde hair.

And I think it would be cute if they let Belle give herself a little change.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Probably won't get any good spoilers until comic con.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah belle could just give herself a makeover
Old 06-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild sage growing (View Post)
Same! Maybe it's just the Lost fan in me speaking, but I much prefer Emilie with blonde hair.

And I think it would be cute if they let Belle give herself a little change.
A fun new mom makeover, like Ginny did with the Lilac hair (that I wish they'd incorporated).
Old 06-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
A fun new mom makeover, like Ginny did with the Lilac hair (that I wish they'd incorporated).
UGH I wanted SO BADLY for Ginny to have violet hair on Once. It would have been such a fun little plot point.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that would have been fun
Old 06-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can only imagine what that story would have been!
Old 06-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They could have a hairstyle reveloution following Whale's. Snow with the violet hair, Belle as a blonde and Rumple with short hair Misquoting Whale "Emma did it!"

Personally I prefer Emilie as a brunette, because I prefer the combination blue eyes/dark hair, but she looked gorgeous and super happy at the convention

RoseBennett
Old 06-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
They could have a hairstyle reveloution following Whale's. Snow with the violet hair, Belle as a blonde and Rumple with short hair

Personally I prefer Emilie as a brunette, because I prefer the combination blue eyes/dark hair, but she looked gorgeous and super happy at the convention
I read that she said it's going to be wigs from now on, that her hair is so fried from the dying and she needs to let it grow out. I do love her as a brunette. I just wouldn't be opposed to Belle going blonde all of a sudden. Sometimes you need a change, LOL. But it won't happen, imo.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It could be a symptom from the box lol
Old 06-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

The box's white-washing of hair

I understand why they visually want to keep it steday (phisically look-wise), so I have no complain. At least neither of the main is going around in their traditional clothes in SB

Or Robin was a fox and Hook had that mustache and long hair

RoseBennett
Old 06-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I kind of wish Robin was human in his disney movie then he might not have gotten killed off

Glad hook look different he actually does look like hook in Barry's book he was said to have blue eyes
Old 06-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Any news on Once Upon a Time season 6? — Carole
Aside from the fact that we’ll be getting a double dose of Regina next season, Lana Parrilla has a number of questions about season 6: “Will Baby Robin be magical?” she tells me. “Will Zelena and Regina continue to have a healthy relationship now that they’ve reconciled? Or will Regina end up hating Zelena for being the mother to Robin’s baby? I’m curious to see what’s going to end up happening in that regard. Will she end up growing resentful that she can’t have children, but yet her sister has her boyfriend’s baby? I feel like that’s a story to be told. Are they going to stand side-by-side in a sisterhood or is Regina going to grow resentful overtime?”

X

RoseBennett
Old 06-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Speculation from the actors really doesn't mean anything.

Lana also talked about Regina being the new Savior in 5A and that never happened.