Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2016, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
It just seems to me that people are delighted with anything that they can pin on A&E and I'm so weary of the hate on them. And ti does happen quite regularly on this thread. I've had to avoid the thread for long periods of time because of the writer bashing.

Disagreeing with the story and criticizing it is not bashing but calling A&E jerks and liars IS.
Agree with the bolded.
Old 06-23-2016, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

It's not nearly as bad as what trolls send Adam on Twitter. Poor guy. But as a writer, he obviously knows he can't please everyone.
Old 06-23-2016, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And he chooses to engage and asks for feedback so I don't feel bad if the feedback is negative. He wants to hear what everyone thinks. People should be able to control themselves and not curse or name call but that's sort of the nature of the internet.

Just think, in two weeks they willl be back and filming! In one month they will be at SDCC!
Old 06-23-2016, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't feel that ms was bashing it had been months since Wills appearance and he wasent on the show anymore. I felt he just voiced unhappiness with his sl

amy I had more issues with since she had two centrics in 5a and unlike Lance and Quinevere she had closure at the end of 5b at least she deleted them
Old 06-23-2016, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

I, just speaking for myself, don't speak/Think of A&E as liars or willingly hurting. But what they wrote/created since S3 to me has been woobly, and understanding that for an actor can be frustrating.

I 100% don't think they wanted to hurt michael socha, or sean, or any other.But that they did,following their plot, is what happened.

That's why, strangely enough lol, I totally agree on scifi in not believing, caring too much what either they/the cast says. I love to interpret filming spoilers and come up with crazy scenarios, It's most of the fun now, but I can't really trust what's "said". I gotta see
Old 06-23-2016, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand being hurt by a boss, I was by a professor in the way she choose to end my internship. I never tried to bad mouth her and I still respect her. I just tried to keep my negative feelings in safe places. I am okay with an actor saying I was not happy with this but I respect AE like Sean but not being mean or passive aggressive
Old 06-23-2016, 07:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I think he was unprofessional for sure, as I thought it was for Amy as well (And I laughed at her tweets too), but in that case she actually had a case that proved her anger at the show was right.
Since there's precedent, I tend to think well on the actor not for tweeting it without A. knowing but on being passive aggressive for a reason.
What did Amy say about the show?
Old 06-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Ooh Adam throwing the shade saying that He(Jeffrey) didn't say anything to him but then again Dopey doesn't talk.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorkel567 (View Post)
What did Amy say about the show?
After her scenes were cut from 5x11 she retweeted some pretty nasty tweets. Later it was brought up in an interview and Adam said she told him it was an accident and was mortified.
Old 06-23-2016, 10:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
It just seems to me that people are delighted with anything that they can pin on A&E and I'm so weary of the hate on them. And ti does happen quite regularly on this thread. I've had to avoid the thread for long periods of time because of the writer bashing.

Disagreeing with the story and criticizing it is not bashing but calling A&E jerks and liars IS.
Such an important distinction.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-24-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's also important to remember that people are speaking for themselves when they post an opinion. They aren't speaking for the entire fandom and no one wants to preface every comment with "This is the way I see it but not everyone does" or something like that.

But it is hard to see people speak negatively about characters we love. Especially when we relate to the characters so much. It feels personal even if it's not meant to be.
Old 06-24-2016, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I, just speaking for myself, don't speak/Think of A&E as liars or willingly hurting. But what they wrote/created since S3 to me has been woobly, and understanding that for an actor can be frustrating.

I 100% don't think they wanted to hurt michael socha, or sean, or any other.But that they did,following their plot, is what happened.

That's why, strangely enough lol, I totally agree on scifi in not believing, caring too much what either they/the cast says. I love to interpret filming spoilers and come up with crazy scenarios, It's most of the fun now, but I can't really trust what's "said". I gotta see
I used to care what some of the actors said. At least to where I wouldn't be as enthusiastic about the show. But not so much anymore. First, because it generally doesn't reflect on what actually happens on the show, and secondly, it's just a tv show. One I care about definitely but the actors' remarks don't ruin my enjoyment of the show, if that makes sense.

Anyway, I bet today is the day we get some new information!!
Old 06-24-2016, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There should be a new Spoiler Room but we'll see what kind of info we get ...
Old 06-24-2016, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread
Old 07-07-2016, 08:54 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Belated thanks.

Closing this.