Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2016, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I've been too irritated at the Rumbelle TLK thing to have noticed this before, but Zeus is a hottie.
Too bad he's married to his sister.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Too bad he's married to his sister.
Oh, those Greek gods!!
Old 05-03-2016, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think AE would add that lol so he could be single
Old 05-03-2016, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I don't think AE would add that lol so he could be single
Unfortunately, I assume this is a one episode deal.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he just there to give Killain a restoration snack of ambrosia salad lol
Old 05-03-2016, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
FWIW, Natalie Abrams is doing a Hot Seat today, at least she's talking to A&E. Not sure when it will be posted. NOt that we generally get a lot of information from one word answers but it's something.

He would so go in my Hot Men of the Underworld Calendar!
I love the Hot Seats ... I bet she'll release it Thursday or Friday

And I agree ... Zeus gets the thumbs up from me, too!
Old 05-03-2016, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And I agree ... Zeus gets the thumbs up from me, too!
Someone at Once just went out of their way this season in particular to cast really handsome men.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wasent pandora box in s3 have evil in it or is it just to contain people. I cause it's the latter but it's weird that rumple puts belle in it instead of carrying her
Old 05-03-2016, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wasent pandora box in s3 have evil in it or is it just to contain people. I cause it's the latter but it's weird that rumple puts belle in it instead of carrying her
I thought there was also hope in there?

I think it was just a plot point so he could carry it easily. I can't see him carrying Belle easily through the graveyard.

He couldn't do that confident swagger he did if he was carrying is pregnant wife.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Someone at Once just went out of their way this season in particular to cast really handsome men.
We should send that persona fruit basket or something
Old 05-03-2016, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
We should send that persona fruit basket or something
Yes, a job well done.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Watching Swan Queen bicker while they take a road trip to NY trying to outrace Gold and prevent two teens from destroying magic is not my idea of an exciting finale so hopefully that's the B plot with Wicked Captain Snowing's trip the A plot.

And am I horrible for hoping the teens succeed. I would love to see the magic users having to deal with life without it for more than a couple of episodes.
If it can bring out some things that need to be talked about then I'm for it but if it's just more of Regina calling Emma names and Emma just sitting back and taking it then I'm not going to be happy about it.

I agree about the magic though ... Emma has been using magic a LOT and I thought all magic was supposed to come with a price?
Old 05-03-2016, 07:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It's not fun for me anymore so I understand what you're saying. If you're fans of certain characters or couples then I can see why you would be happy with the show, and I'm happy for the ones who are getting good stuff for their characters, but I totally understand the ones who have no hope.

They should stop saying the show is about hope and start saying it's about hope if it involves the few characters that we really love.
If you are not part of the Charming family and none of them is in love with you, there's no hope left for you. This is pretty clear by this point. Fans of other characters have to accept this and move one from the show, because, clearly this isn't a show for them any more. It used to be, but not now.

Quote:
Yeah the split personality could be intresting it could give lana chance to play the EQ which she likes without Regina going evil with her good side around and she would get to battle herself
It will only be interesting if they are physically separated. A personality split in a magic user that gets to separate both of them has the potential to be something fun, but if it's only an internal "fight" then it's not fun, because Regina is *always* battling herself.

But I get they could do that to punish the Evil Queen and still keeping the good Regina around. They could even end the story with the EQ dead, with the Good one remaining alive...

Last edited by lianamed; 05-03-2016 at 07:49 AM
Old 05-03-2016, 07:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Dp. Sorry,
Old 05-03-2016, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
If you are not part of the Charming family and none of them is in love with you, there's no hope left for you. This is pretty clear by this point. Fans of other characters have to accept this and move one from the show, because, clearly this isn't a show for them any more. It used to be, but not now.
Unfortunately, lol. And I don't mean this in any way against the favored characters or their fans. I do like all of them. But the show just tends to give more hope to those characters so it's hard when your favorite is one they don't really go out of their way for. But it is what it is.

Although in fairness to Snow/Charming, their stories haven't been all that great since Season 1. I think with them it's just that we know they'll end up together so there is always that hope for them. I think the show actually should devote more time to them as a couple.

I don't mean this to come across as sour grapes in any way. For me personally, it's just been five years now of Rumbelle angst for me and they've gone overboard on the angst for them. And of course the Robin/Regina fans are rightfully upset at the thought of them killing Robin. Not saying the other couples don't have angst or separations because they have.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread