Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace (View Post)
Also, I think Emma getting the snowing line was great. It's not like it some random character, it is their daughter. I think it is pretty neat that even though they didn't raise her she can still have aspects of their character.
I don't mind Emma echoing her parents or being inspired by them, but taking their iconic word for word just felt... wrong. Especially when Snow & Charming have been so seriously sidelined already lately. It made me really, really sad as a Snowing fan, which I hope you can understand.

I do love Emma, I just wish certain things could remain unique to Snow & Charming.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Unfortunately yes, A&E just drag Rumbelle fans around and lead them on.
  • Waiting for Belle to get her memories back in 2B, she does and they are immediately separated.
  • Waiting for them to be reunited at the end of 3A and Rumple kills himself.
  • Waiting for them to be reunited at the end of 3B and Rumple proposes to Belle with the fake dagger.
  • Waiting for them to recover from that betrayal and over a season later it really does seem like that is finally happening and then Rumple becomes the DO (though admittedly he thought he would never see Belle again) and doesn't tell Belle. And they are separated AGAIN!

Honestly I think much like with Zelena and Regina when Rumple sees Belle pregnant and seeing their child that will be what stops him in the end. The second chance at being a father.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Thanks T'lynn for the interviwe makes t worse for me If I find some spoiler swear I'll post it asap,but even though it's a very nice thread, hope you guys enjoy it

RoseBennett
Old 12-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Well here is the thing i am by no means a snowy fan but i do agree that it feels wrong for them to take that from this couple and it isn't because of there lack of airtime they took a very special moment in a set of circumstances that was snowy and reproduced it for CS and it just seemed like the gestured just seemed cheap and ruined that moment for snowy. i just don't get why they couldn't give them something that is unique to them i get them using it as a plot vice i just don't see why they had to.

I am really hoping this belle being pg is just a really bad rumour i hate pg s/l they seem boring and pointless so i am hoping this doesn't happen and if it does i can't see belle being pg will change rumple in anyway evil has always had its hold on him he couldn't give it up for belle or neal and that was before he was even close to as powerful as he is now so i don't see how belle being pg will change anything that is not to say he doesn't love belle or neal because i think he always has and always will and has moments of being good but i don't think that will out weigh his need for power and now we know it isn't because of the DO curse it is all because he likes the power.

Last edited by samantha24; 12-06-2015 at 11:36 PM
Old 12-06-2015, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

I think it's to seal the deal that Captain Swan= Snowing, they just gave them the ultimate parallel.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I don't mind Emma echoing her parents or being inspired by them, but taking their iconic word for word just felt... wrong. Especially when Snow & Charming have been so seriously sidelined already lately. It made me really, really sad as a Snowing fan, which I hope you can understand.

I do love Emma, I just wish certain things could remain unique to Snow & Charming.
I get you're upset and you have reason to be I just see it as her really just taking her place as a "charming" by believing in her love as much as they do.

And I don't see it as them being sidelined, but snowing really has all that most shippers want from a couple. They've had their fight to get together, they've been married, they've had a child, been separated and fought back to each other and had another child. I've shipped a lot of couples and had some of them not even get half that.

I love snowing but at this point I'm happy to get them as a happily married couple backing up their daughter. They didn't get to raise her, this is the best all three of them get.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Honestly I think much like with Zelena and Regina when Rumple sees Belle pregnant and seeing their child that will be what stops him in the end. The second chance at being a father.
You have a point and this might be how things go but for me that would be pretty awful for Belle.

She wants to be chosen. She wants to be enough for someone. She has said these things before.
If Rumple only becomes a better man because she is pregnant with his child then he is doing it for his child not Belle. That's awful.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Thanks T'lynn for the interviwe makes t worse for me If I find some spoiler swear I'll post it asap,but even though it's a very nice thread, hope you guys enjoy it
I understand even though ill miss you. Last week when things looked bad I threw my cs necklace in the back of my book shelf I am tommorrow I am going to look for it. I hope you can come back if things get better
Old 12-06-2015, 11:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

I get where you are coming from but if you look at the show as a whole there isn't any couple on this show that is more iconic then Snow White and Prince Charming they are the ultimate love story to be honest they could sideline them for the rest of the series and they still would be the ultimate couple. I think just them being them makes them unique no matter which couples pair off i don't think any couple will ever compare to snow white and charming
Old 12-07-2015, 12:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
You have a point and this might be how things go but for me that would be pretty awful for Belle.

She wants to be chosen. She wants to be enough for someone. She has said these things before.
If Rumple only becomes a better man because she is pregnant with his child then he is doing it for his child not Belle. That's awful.
Which means A&E are likley going to do it, they love doing stuff like this, just like the proposal and wedding was turned into something ugly.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I'll miss you! You're so delightful so I hope you don't leave permanently
Old 12-07-2015, 12:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
Which means A&E are likley going to do it, they love doing stuff like this, just like the proposal and wedding was turned into something ugly.
Hopefully if A&E decide to redeem Rumple again they have him decide to commit to it before he learns Belle is pregnant, if she is.

Rumple's decision to redeem himself should really be about himself and not others, even Belle. Which IMO is why when he believed he was never going to see Belle again is when he decided to try to become the DO again.

But it would be cruel to make it about his own child and basically say Belle was never enough until she got pregnant.

That would be a terrible message.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Absolute Fan

I actually loved how Emma used those moments between Snowing to explain her love for Hook. i think its proof that this love is just as epic and real as theirs. One True Love Maybe we'll finally get that TLK

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 12-07-2015, 02:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Just throwing my 2 cents out there from watching the latest episode. I liked the parallel from Killian's dad of being able to find true love again and change, which broke the sleeping curse he was thrown in, which reflects the now for Killian on what kind of man he wants to be and its because of Emma. The fact that true love just happens to be that powerful and the lengths you would go for it. Now to wait for March to roll around and see that unfold.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

Well, this can't be good. Gold could just as easily protect his secret by leaving Emma and everyone else in the underworld so Belle never finds out.

I doubt they told anyone. But then again, according to Gold, he never breaks a deal. So I guess we'll see.

Last edited by scififan2009; 12-07-2015 at 03:14 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread