Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2015, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Oh get over yourself!

You are the only one bringing upsetting remarks on this thread by calling other people's opinions "a load of BS"

And Radames...we BOTH know why you disappeared for a while early in the summer and returned with a marked attitude adjustment on this thread. Looks like that attitude adjustment has worn off and maybe you need another one.
Go fly a kite for all I care.

Oh really? You're such a mind-reader tell me why did I disappear? Oh and if you actually knew the reason why and it was because of things in my personal life you would immediately regret the crap that you just tried to spew from your mouth.

FYI I was calling BS to the fandom unity crap , not anybodies opinions. Go learn to read or not twist things to just fit your P.O.V. In fact Captain Swan was the last of the 4 couples that had an episode focus on them this season, yet they somehow have SO much screentime. It's BS, I call it like I see it.

Who the heck are you anyways to say this stuff anyways of all people?

Last edited by Radames; 11-23-2015 at 10:07 AM
Old 11-23-2015, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Who wore plaid pants?
Emma in New York Serenade. I think RockNRoll is referring to when we all figured out that Emma must have lost her memory when she was in NY (based on the bts pics with her wearing those pants). Not exactly her typical style. lol

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 11-23-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I remember those awful pants lol
Old 11-23-2015, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
Emma in New York Serenade. I think RockNRoll is referring to when we all figured out that Emma must have lost her memory when she was in NY (based on the bts pics with her wearing those pants). Not exactly her typical style. lol
my mind probably removes plaid pants. I probably remember her pantless in that episode or being filmed only from the waist up

RoseBennett
Old 11-23-2015, 10:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Yep, this is exactly how I've interpreted things many times in this thread.

It's also really upsetting when you actually look at the episodes and you see that before Birth there's been little CS on screen in episodes prior. So all these complaints about too much focus on them is a load of BS, and it's just people angry whenever Hook/CS take screentime from their faves.

It's about time that CS got the focus, it's Emma's TL pairing. It's the main couple of the show and should get this focus. Just like Snowing got the whole arc in S1.
Do you see your own post Radames? Do you read the bolded? That is you calling opinions that half of us here share "a load of BS" when the rest of us were having a respectful discussion about our difference of opinion. It has nothing to do with fandom unity like you were trying to lie it was about.

THAT'S what I take issue with. You insulting other people for their opinion. And it's been something you have done for years on the spoiler thread. You have been called out frequently for this by other posters and moderators.

I'm not even going to get into the rest but yeah it's pretty noticeable that during the summer you came to the thread with a noticeable adjustment in your attitude. You wouldn't insult us for not agreeing with you and instead posted refreshingly considerate and respectful posts during debates. It was a genuine pleasure to see you doing that for the first time in years.

It's a shame that seems to be over...
Old 11-23-2015, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

No one even said there was too much focus on CS. We said there was not enough focus on the other characters due to guest stars like Merida. So Radames if you are going to call people's opinions about anything BS, at least make sure you understand their opinions instead of arbitrarily assigning motives to them just because they don't enjoy something you do.

Of course, I am used to you calling my opinions "silly" and "ridiculous" but give the others who almost never complain some consideration and stop degrading their opinions.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:44 AM
Absolute Fan

I guess this would qualify as a spoiler considering it's probably a pretty close representation of a OUAT Thanksgiving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2zyjbH9zzA

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 11-23-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was funny
Old 11-23-2015, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

though they'd probably sing "Let it go" instead.
Not even gonna lose time arguing with people who call different people's opinion BS and then pretend I'm stupid and misinterpret honestly

Why is there no press release yet We had 2 weeks to wait, we hsould be showered with PR and SPs!

RoseBennett
Old 11-23-2015, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I guess this would qualify as a spoiler considering it's probably a pretty close representation of a OUAT Thanksgiving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2zyjbH9zzA
I saw that and I loved it!! So great.

What I wouldn't give to see all our characters arguing over a Thanksgiving dinner but being brought together everytime Henry puts an Adele song on...

Confessor_meggy - Randysgirl is correct. They were the plaid pants that launched a thousand theories - we all saw them in spoiler pics and we all knew our Emma Swan would never knowingly wear those pants...
Old 11-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
[/url]
oh my, i will never be the same again after watching this thank you

Hey! i've got some good magic chocolates from a friend, the real deal! It came with really special magic names on it too! Go figure! shall we do the sisterhood of the magic chocolate
Radames and SciFi2009 there's one for you too!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the chocolate.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Chocolateeeeeeeeee

RoseBennett
Old 11-23-2015, 11:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Thanks for the chocolate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Chocolateeeeeeeeee
Choose white for you both! Hope you like it!
Confessor Meggy you are so lucky!! You come from the wonderful magic realm where Ferrerro chocolates magically are created Your "kingdom" is sooo nice
Old 11-23-2015, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

White chocolate is my favorite.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread