Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
VeryOh man, this is shaping up to be an incredibly creative arc.
It really is!

I really like the way they're slowly revealing more by switching between flashbacks to Camelot and present day Storybrooke. And I love all the theories that are being thrown around. Koodles, I agree that neither Hook nor Rumple has evil intentions but each is fighting for what he believes in.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Yep it's on Excalibur.
Makes sense, Emma the. D.o., hook the new owner of Excalibur

2 halves od a whole. Ying and yang

And hopefully true lives kiss solves all
Old 10-15-2015, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Does this mean Killian is the rightful king of Camelot? Because that would be awesome!
Old 10-15-2015, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

These spoilers have me equal parts and
Old 10-15-2015, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

You know what just occurred to me. Remember how Hook and Arthur were filming together? What if Arthur in Camelot discovered that Killian is excaliburs chosen weirder and wants to kill him?
Old 10-15-2015, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Ooooooooooh!

Burn!
Old 10-15-2015, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
You know what just occurred to me. Remember how Hook and Arthur were filming together? What if Arthur in Camelot discovered that Killian is excaliburs chosen weirder and wants to kill him?
The ultimate battle for Charming's love.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I just say that I loved the part in the sneak peek when Snowing start fighting and they look at Regina and she's just like "Yup, I'm standing here." The look on her face is priceless.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
What about...

The Nevengers in Camelot figure out a way to defeat the darkness without killing Emma - problem is, it requires another sacrificial lamb. Hook agrees that it should be him, as other than Emma, he doesn't have anyone else who loves him or needs him (sniff sniff). But they know that Emma would never go for this, so they all lie to her (and they don't tell Henry about this at all).
At the eleventh hour, she figures it out. She's pissed, and decides to embrace the darkness rather than lose Killian. Sometime in the process, Killian's name gets inscribed on the sword.
i think his name will be revealed in Excalibur when it's pulled out - as an "aha" cliffhanger moment...
Sorry if this idea has been mentioned already, I may have missed some posts.
Really like your theory

When things like this happen my first question is: are we sure Zelena is well locked, unable to go anywhere
Old 10-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

I wouldn't be surprised if Arthur tries to murder Killian upon discovering he is the chosen hero to wield it. And maybe that's why Emma erases their memories. In part to protect Killian.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

I guess that would make sense. Considering all the people Emma has already lost, it's only natural she would fight so hard to keep the man she loves alive.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Woods (View Post)
Really like your theory

When things like this happen my first question is: are we sure Zelena is well locked, unable to go anywhere
Very prudent!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-15-2015, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
As much speculation as I'm seeing that because these two characters are fighting that MUST mean one is a villain and one is a hero, I don't think that's the case at all.

This show has really been getting away from things being so black and white.

I do think that Rumple did indeed pull Exalibur from the stone and is technically a "hero" now to explain his lighter wardrobe. And I also think Killian is now somehow connected to the DO curse to explain his darker appearance and the presence of the DO watching the fight and probably speaking to him.

But I don't think either man has evil intentions. I think they are both fighting for what they feel is right. Killian to save Emma's life and Rumple to defeat the darkness and probably stop Killian and Emma from running off on the JR because that appears to be what is happening now and would also parallel the Hook/Milha scenario. It has probably been revealed that Emma has to sacrifice herself to defeat the darkness.

Regardless of the result of this fight I don't think it matters because I think Emma is going to choose to be the Savior again and give up her life. I mean it's completely understandable that Killian would try to prevent something like because he loves Emma more than anyone.
Good analysis 1) I think the wardrobe matters somehow. And the blue on Gold means something, but since I can't decide wether Hero!Rumple is good or bad for the whole (since the DO would make him),can't decide.

I thinkthis show has gone a long way to show grey, which, sorry, but besides the snowing was nullified by 4.....

So far so good. I'm loving S5 (and that's something with my OTP separated again ) and so far, it seems like they are giving us this mystery we can't solve...this puzzle that needs 22 pieces.....like season1, just loving it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Can I just say that I loved the part in the sneak peek when Snowing start fighting and they look at Regina and she's just like "Yup, I'm standing here." The look on her face is priceless.
Have to say, that was hilarious "Regina can u go?" "Byeeeeeeeee"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Woods (View Post)
Nope, not Zelena, not her daughter's get out

RoseBennett
Old 10-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good analysis everyone and predictions. I think I am going to sit this one out until we know more
Old 10-15-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Good analysis everyone and predictions. I think I am going to sit this one out until we know more
Same. There are 6 more episodes until that one is on and I am enjoying the theories but I just can't seem to get on board with any of them just yet. I'm missing so much context.

But I bet they are bummed that spoiler got out.