Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It appears Emma thinks a dwarf axe can break the rock Excalibur is in. When that doesn't work I wonder if she decides to go to Killian?
Old 10-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yay Belle!

I notice she is wearing the shirt Emilie wore in the fan special for her interviews so she must have filmed them during this episode.

At some point Rumple will be changing (after he hopefully wakes up soon) because RC was wearing something different for his fan special interviews than the all black suit, shirt and tie when Rumple fell into a coma.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
It appears Emma thinks a dwarf axe can break the rock Excalibur is in. When that doesn't work I wonder if she decides to go to Killian?
If an axe won't break it I doubt his hook will be able to.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Yay Belle!

I notice she is wearing the shirt Emilie wore in the fan special for her interviews so she must have filmed them during this episode.

At some point Rumple will be changing (after he hopefully wakes up soon) because RC was wearing something different for his fan special interviews than the all black suit, shirt and tie when Rumple fell into a coma.
Or Belle could be changing his clothes.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Since they're screening the ep on Friday at nycc, I wonder if we'll be as spoiled for 5.03 as we were for 5.01?

Might have to avoid tumblr/twitter/ (at least this thread) on Friday and Saturday. As much as I love spoilers, that was a bit much.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild sage growing (View Post)
Since they're screening the ep on Friday at nycc, I wonder if we'll be as spoiled for 5.03 as we were for 5.01?

Might have to avoid tumblr/twitter/ (at least this thread) on Friday and Saturday. As much as I love spoilers, that was a bit much.
The whole episode will be spoiled for sure. It was last year.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the episode stills!

^^ I definitely think the ep will get completely spoiled online. I'm reading it all though - I have the willpower of a gnat.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
Thanks for the episode stills!

^^ I definitely think the ep will get completely spoiled online. I'm reading it all though - I have the willpower of a gnat.
Same. There's no way I'll last two days. I have no willpower
Old 10-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
The whole episode will be spoiled for sure. It was last year.
That's right, I remember that. My sister got married that weekend last year, so I was able to avoid the internet entirely by happenstance.

I'm sure I'll cave and read everything I can, but I'm at least going to try.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild sage growing (View Post)

I'll....think about that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Ok, never mind, no way I'm avoiding spoilers ir Rumple might wake up, especially since I can't watch live Sunday

RoseBennett
Old 10-07-2015, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no will power if I see the description I will read it
Old 10-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

I don't either. I still haven't seen 5.02 because I don't want to watch on a phone, but I have read all the descriptions and even reblogged some gifs.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

AND you have already changed your icon accordingly

RoseBennett
Old 10-07-2015, 12:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 10-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Wow. A&E aren't writing the mid-season finale? I guess that's so they can do the spring premiere but you would think they would give the finale so some of their better writers.

I wonder what this means as far as when they start shooting?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread