Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Must be the Merlin tree.

I was guessing they would use some CG on it to make it look different from the bare tree we saw.

I agree. They seemed to have put their newest graphic design intern on this.

Bummed out too that the reuse of S2 and S3 promo images of the characters most likely means no new character promo images for this season.

But on the bright side, Belle is part of it.

Too many babies on this show.
Why does this always seem to happen? Why???

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why does this always seem to happen? Why???
Because they suck at promotion?
Old 09-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Interesting that Charming is holding a bow instead of his usual sword. Belle is looking rather demure. And Snow rather sneaky.
I think Snow is holding the bow and it's just in front of Charming ...

But I guess this means no new promo pics again this year
Old 09-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

That would make more sense but it really looks like he is holding the string part. Just poor editing if it'ssupposed to be in Snow's hand.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Honestly I don't think it matters what their expressions are or they're holding in their hands because they just took old pictures and plopped them down on a different background.
Yeah I think they just worked with what they had regardless of whether it was particularly relevant to story.

But I do agree that Charming's bow has some relevance.

Especially since they made a point to sloppily CG it into a several year old promo pic of David.
I mean he's grasping it by the string.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
That would make more sense but it really looks like he is holding the string part. Just poor editing if it'ssupposed to be in Snow's hand.
Omg...that's Snow holding it??? That is really sloppy.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Honestly I don't think it matters what their expressions are or they're holding in their hands because they just took old pictures and plopped them down on a different background.
Yes and someone got a little excited using the magic wand tool in Photoshop because Robin doesn't have legs and I think Charming is missing one or both legs.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But I guess this means no new promo pics again this year
Yeah, unfortunately, and it's a shame because so far the Camelot clothes look fabulous.

Quote:
But I do agree that Charming's bow has some relevance
That could be. Just like Belle's green dress looking so much like Merida's mother's may have some relevance.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Guys...maybe the missing legs are relevant!

Maybe it's a Camelot curse on the men.

Quote:
That could be. Just like Belle's green dress looking so much like Merida's mother's may have some relevance.
Except it's actually Snow holding the bow. Sloppy CGI makes it look like David is holding it.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Guys...maybe the missing legs are relevant!

Maybe it's a Camelot curse on the men.

Except it's actually Snow holding the bow. Sloppy CGI makes it look like David is holding it.
This is bad even for them. Also not sure why they have Robin and Belle next to each other. But I just think it's one of the lazy ABC interns who don't actually watch the show.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Once Upon a Time: Meghan Ory to Return as Ruby in Season 5

“I hope there’s a full moon this year,” Once Upon a Time co-creator Eddy Kitsis coyly offered up as part of TVLine’s Fall Preview Q&A. “You never know who might come out….”

Well, now we know — for certain.

I can confirm exclusively that Meghan Ory is set to reprise her role as Once’s Ruby for multiple episodes during the ABC series’ Season 5A arc, which kicks off Sunday, Sept. 27.

After parting ways with Once to co-headline CBS’ Intelligence during the 2013-14 TV season, Ory last appeared as Ruby in the Season 3 finale, when all of Storybrooke squeezed into Granny’s for the Charmings’ baby naming.

Prior to Once, Ory’s TV credits included episodes of True Justice, Supernatural, Psych and NBC’s Knight Rider reboot.
Source
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 09-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. I liked Ruby a lot. I'm just not sure how she'll fit in right now. Hmm.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This is bad even for them. Also not sure why they have Robin and Belle next to each other. But I just think it's one of the lazy ABC interns who don't actually watch the show.
The fun ones post stuff spoilers prematurely.

Good to know Meghan is coming back but yeah, I still have low expectations. I think Ruby's going to be around for maybe 2-3 episodes and then she's gone again.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

^yey confirmation!!! She's not in Camelot, so whatever she does must be in SB, although I'd like to know why she wasn't at her workplace while it transformed intona tardis

Quote:
Really I mean Tumblr does better than that!

RoseBennett
Old 09-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
^yey confirmation!!! She's not in Camelot, so whatever she does must be in SB, although I'd like to know why she wasn't at her workplace while it transformed intona tardis

Really I mean Tumblr does better than that!
The Tumblr artwork is gorgeous. So many talented people in the fandom. A lot of times even the fan fiction, what I've read of it, is actually better than what is written on the show.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yessss!!! With her FT3 appearance and all the hints it is nice to finally get confirmation! I'm happy she will be back and confused how she will fit into the plot