Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2015, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I really don't think he hang out much with Cora unless he had to during the six months after he became unfrozen
Plus I don't think Hook met the real Lancelot
Old 06-27-2015, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Thanks. I guess comic con is earlier cause last year they were familiar about the first 4 episodes
Last year it was July 26, so 2 weeks later. They were filming White Out because Josh had a minor hand injury from swordfighting stunts and Ginny's video was from the power plant set. This year they will have just started episode 1 but hopefully they will know the direction of their characters arcs.
Old 06-27-2015, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cause we had the blackmail/ hand spoiler and colin had a fitting for Mordern outfit so I am guessing and hoping they'll have some information about other episodes
Old 06-27-2015, 07:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah I really don't think he hang out much with Cora unless he had to during the six months after he became unfrozen
Plus I don't think Hook met the real Lancelot
Well Hook lived in the town of survivors pretending to be a blacksmith for a couple months according to Mulan. That is until Cora decided to kill everyone and take their hearts. Hook told Emma and Snow that he was meant to gain their trust by pretending to have survived the attack so he was part of that plan.

But Cora also said she killed Lancelot years ago so that would be before Hook started living in the town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Last year it was July 26, so 2 weeks later. They were filming White Out because Josh had a minor hand injury from swordfighting stunts and Ginny's video was from the power plant set. This year they will have just started episode 1 but hopefully they will know the direction of their characters arcs.
I think that means they will have scripts for episode 1 and 2 at Comic Con. I think they get scripts a week before they are supposed to film the episode.

I'm looking forward to them dropping clues about Rumple's mother if she appears in ep2.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Right I forgot what Mulan said. I was just saying that I don't think participated in the killing and just came when Cora after to go with the plan.

I don't think Hook was good in this situation, I just don't think he didn't kill any of the people. I just think he's guilty for knowing what cora was up to and deceiving whic caused to get tied up

Anyway, emma knows about it and doesn't hold it against so I don't understand why some fans want it brought up or still write articles about it
Old 06-27-2015, 08:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Right I forgot what Mulan said. I was just saying that I don't think participated in the killing and just came when Cora after to go with the plan.

I don't think Hook was good in this situation, I just don't think he didn't kill any of the people.

Anyway, emma knows about it and doesn't hold it against so I don't understand why some fans want it brought up or still write articles about it
Well to be fair people bring up all the time ALL the evil things Rumple and Regina did (even on this thread) so I think people are welcome to do the same for Hook.

I agree Hook didn't help massacre the village, he even said he didn't. But even after Cora did that horrible thing he still went along with her plan because it would ultimately help him get his revenge. He did try to ally himself with Emma because he would rather work with someone good but when that didn't work he went back to Cora.

I mean Hook was a villain, but Emma loves him. Though because of his past and hers as well it took her a while to trust him. She doesn't ignore his history but she supports him as he is trying to redeem himself. That's a very special part of their relationship.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree that what I love about their relationship

I am curious about Lancelot

Last edited by fox24; 06-27-2015 at 09:12 AM
Old 06-27-2015, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I don't think Hook was good in this situation, I just don't think he didn't kill any of the people. I just think he's guilty for knowing what cora was up to and deceiving whic caused to get tied up
I agree. Although knoeing about it and doing nothing is not good either. But he was a villain afterall, and everybody knows. I don't think it will be brought up again this season honestly.

RoseBennett
Old 06-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

I seriously doubt any of the characters are going to waste time dwelling on the past when they have a new dark one to deal with in the present.
Old 06-27-2015, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah they'll be dealing with the new Fimp lol
Old 06-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Loyal Fan

The Sean Maguire & Lana Parrilla panel at the Brasilian con was cute even without spoilers. Because the actors at the con said too they don't know anything about the new season yet.

But Lana & Sean said they want to do more with the Missing Year. And they said again they want a baby for their characters. It saddens me that the writers thought it was good to make Zelena pregnant instead when they wanted to write in another baby too.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad their convention went well
Old 06-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
But Lana & Sean said they want to do more with the Missing Year. And they said again they want a baby for their characters. It saddens me that the writers thought it was good to make Zelena pregnant instead when they wanted to write in another baby too.
That's kind of how Adam and Eddy roll sometimes, though, isn't it. Oh, so you want that thing? Let us give you the thing, but in a way you neither expected or wanted it. #clevertwist You're welcome. That said, the amount of trust I'm willing to put in Eddy's words is somewhat limited these days and I'm still not 100% convinced they'll go through with this. We shall see.

I spot the scripts for "Fall", "White Out" and "And Straight On 'Til Morning". Not sure what to make of that.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 06-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
The Sean Maguire & Lana Parrilla panel at the Brasilian con was cute even without spoilers. Because the actors at the con said too they don't know anything about the new season yet.

They could still have a oq baby. for example of Lana gets pregnant they're gonna have to write it into the script. Lana even said that at the meet and greet in ft3.
Old 06-27-2015, 03:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)

I spot the scripts for "Fall", "White Out" and "And Straight On 'Til Morning". Not sure what to make of that.
Thanks! Yeah pretty random set of episodes.

Someone replied asking Brigitte if she had never seen the episodes before.
She said that of course she had and this was just homework. Maybe A&E just asked her to read a few random scripts to get a feel for their writing style. She's probably preparing for her first episode.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread