Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2015, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OUAT S&S #315: "The best way to show your love for those who are gone is to tell their stories." ~ The Apprentice

credit:

Spoilers & Speculations

“ONCE UPON A TIME” (Season 5)

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Tron: Legacy”) invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, the Evil Queen, Hook, Rumplestiltskin and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they cope with Emma’s new role as the dark one and they begin the search for Merlin.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Executive producers are Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Steve Pearlman and David H. Goodman. “Once Upon a Time” is produced by ABC Studios.

ABC Announces 2015 Fall Schedule + New Season Press Releases | Spoilers

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairy tale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

Next Episode TV Promo
Sneak Peeks

Upcoming Episodes
Post Episode/Season 5 preview Interviews

'Once Upon a Time' Season 5: The quest for Merlin begins - Zap2it | News & Features

5.01 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: Fall 2015

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

5.02 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: Fall 2015

5.03 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: Fall 2015

5.04 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: Fall 2015

5.05 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: Fall 2015

Eddy Kitsis & Adam Horowitz interviews

cast interviews

casting & guest stars

general season 5 spoilers

on location filming spoilers
  • Steveston filming

cast
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills
Michael Socha as Will Scarlet, the Knave | Who the Bloody Hell is Will Scarlet? (A Wonderland Crash Course)
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold

general magazines and press coverage

2014-15 Full TV Season Ratings: Rankings For All Shows | Deadline

San Diego Comic Con 2015 - July 9th-12th

archive SDCC 2014

YouTube Comic-Con Interview Links

crew
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer | twitter
Andrew Chambliss, writer | twitter
Jane Espenson, writer | twitter
David H. Goodman, writer
Brigitte Hales, writer | twitter
Dana Horgan, writer | twitter
Robert Hull, writer
Scott Nimerfro, writer | twitter
Daniel T. Thomsen, writer

Mark Isham, composer | twitter
Stephen Jackson, production Dir. photography | twitter
Sarah McCulloch, production Leaf Lady | twitter
Jerome Schwartz, production | twitter
Helga Ungurait, production | twitter

Facebook: www.facebook.com/OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC, www.twitter.com/OnceABC
ABC Publicity: twitter

Hashtags: #OnceUponATime #DarkSwan

promotions
Storybrooke: Ginny and Josh | Lana Evil Queen
Official Season Two Posters | Show Posters
Official Season Three promotional | Season Three Posters
Official Season Four Posters and Promotional Material

Season 5 Promotional Materials

Character posters: Snow and Charming | Emma | Hook | The Evil Queen | Rumple and Belle | Henry

future thread titles
"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants...deserves what he gets."
"I thought you said you could outrun a storm. This isn't a storm. It's bloody damnation!"
"Conjuring magic is not an intellectual endeavor. It's emotion"
"Magic is about emotion. Summon up that moment that made you so angry you would've killed if you could."
"Magic is power. Until you take power, you're not learning anything."
"It's time for us to believe. Not in magic, but in each other."

Henry from 1.02: "In the book, things always look worse right before there's good news."
Hook: "How do you know how to sail a ship?" Henry: "I had a great teacher. You."
"I couldn't let you die." ~ Regina
I know the hero never believes at first, if they did it wouldn’t be a very good story." ~ Henry
“Love makes people do foolish things.” ~ King Leopold
“No one’s ever done anything like this to me before. No one’s ever been willing to die for me. - Snow White”
"Sometimes being a hero means knowing when not to run into the fire.” ~ Prince Charming
Emma: "There's nothing wrong with being cautious." Mary Margaret: "It may keep out pain, but it also may keep out love."
“Never underestimate the power of a guilty conscience.” — Rumplestiltskin to Snow White and Prince Charming
“When we face our deepest fears our real courage comes out.”
"What magic are you going to hide behind today?" ~ Hook
“Innocence reclaimed can be just as powerful as innocence born. You simply have to choose to be good." - Glinda, 3.20
"Good deeds have their own reward. This comes with no price." ~ Rumplestiltskin, the Knight
"You must stop the darkness." ~ The Apprentice
"Thanks to the hero Regina's sacrifice. Isaac's villainous work was undone." ~ Henry, The Author
"You figured out how to take the darkness out of me once. You need to do it again, as heroes." ~ Emma
"Have you ever met someone that you would change your entire world for? Someone whose eyes you knew you were born to gaze into?" - Robin

"Hang in there, Dark One. Don't let that heart turn to coal just yet."
What happens when villains win the day?
Regina... she's my favorite character. She's a real doozy, isn't she?
Let me tell you about this place. It's cold, there's no running water, and things are always trying to kill you.

“Whether you’re a villain or a hero, everybody wants somewhere where they go at the end of the night where somebody cares about them.”
– Edward Kitsis, Once Upon A Time: Journey to Neverland
Vengeance is a very easy thing to pursue, a difficult thing to achieve, and then in the aftermath not necessarily something you want.
– Adam Harrowitz, Once Upon a Time: Journey to Neverland

• S5: http://41.media.tumblr.com/ab4cb332f...f3pxo1_500.png

previous threads
Season 3 spoiler threads #100 - #193
Season 4 spoiler threads #194 - #313

314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319
320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329
330 |

OUAT S&S #316: "Do you think I like dysentery and a 40-year life expectancy? No, no, that's your world. I like room service and indoor plumbing."

Last edited by CityGal; 05-22-2015 at 11:21 AM
Old 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! And great title choice

The opening post looks so depressingly empty right now though

RoseBennett
Old 05-13-2015, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Thxs for the thread

Sorta interesting because the SB rumple he had for the most part control over DO curse by then so his actions were that guided the same way we saw they were in the begining in EF so how emma will deal with it will be very different then what we saw from rumple because she hasn't learnt that control. The longer that emma is the DO the harder it will for the darkness to release her.
Also uptill now the heroes only had to fight villians they didn't really care about but how is snowy or any of them going to fight someone they care about
Old 05-13-2015, 01:11 PM
MST Manager

My goodness, people.

Everyone does not have to post "in my opinion" or "just my thoughts" or whatever after every single post here at Spoilers. Obviously, it is their thought, opinion or viewpoint since they are the ones posting it.

STOP taking everything so freaking personally at this thread and STOP posting as if your opinion is part of the Constitution.

Somebody can agree (or disagree) with every single word you said. They are allowed to post that here at this thread respectfully. It is not the end of the world, and at the end of the say, it is not that serious.

I don't understand the constant need to continually try to convince somebody else that you are right and they are wrong. We don't care, and it does not belong here.

Just agree to disagree and MOVE ON.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-13-2015, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 05-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread. : )

And I think that with Emma thrust into the role of the Dark One, that it's going to be a heartbreaking experience for all of her loved ones to deal with.

They want to save her - but at the same time, are likely to also have to protect people from the evil curse that's grabbed hold of Emma. If written well, this could be a very emotional, deep, and exciting arc.

I look forward to seeing how it all plays out.
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 05-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!

Thanks NikNak
Old 05-13-2015, 03:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthspirits (View Post)

And I think that with Emma thrust into the role of the Dark One, that it's going to be a heartbreaking experience for all of her loved ones to deal with.

They want to save her - but at the same time, are likely to also have to protect people from the evil curse that's grabbed hold of Emma. If written well, this could be a very emotional, deep, and exciting arc.

I think so too.

Tftnt!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 05-13-2015, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's move the discussions of the season finale and Dark Emma to the OUAT's main board's thread:

OUAT General Season 4 Discussion Thread #2: Magic is here. What happens now?

and maintain this thread for spoiler discussions. Which hopefully will be soon?

------------
Yw

Last edited by CityGal; 05-13-2015 at 09:37 PM
Old 05-13-2015, 03:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthspirits (View Post)

I agree because even though we saw rumple as the DO in SB he had centuries to learn to control what he became but when we saw him when he first became the DO his sense of right and wrong got severely damaged so i think we may see some of that with emma. I don't think she will be missing i think the whole point of the s/l is to show how she is dealing with it. Also how everyone else deals with it we saw during the frozen arc when emma was first getting her powers how out of control those were to the point even snow was afraid to let emma hold neal so it will be interesting to see how everyone will deal with this how snowy will and to what end will the protect there daughter they do have another child to worry about. Then there is regina emma did sacrifice herself to save her so i am thinking there is some guilt but i think regina's first instinct will be to protect henry if she feels emma is a threat to him. There is also the fact that there is no more saviour in sb so how will that effect everything and will being the saviour change how DO curse effects her.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some title suggestions for future threads:

Hang in there, Dark One. Don't let that heart turn to coal just yet.

Do you think I like dysentery and a 40-year life expectancy? No, no, that's your world. I like room service and indoor plumbing.

Let me tell you about this place. It's cold, there's no running water, and things are always trying to kill you.

Isaac may have been a jerk but he had some great lines!
Old 05-13-2015, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Some title suggestions for future threads:

Hang in there, Dark One. Don't let that heart turn to coal just yet.

Do you think I like dysentery and a 40-year life expectancy? No, no, that's your world. I like room service and indoor plumbing.

Isaac may have been a jerk but he had some great lines!

I know he had awesome lines
Old 05-13-2015, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I am not sure if this is a spoiler or not but this is from hype and it is about the couples going into season 5:

The couples of Storybrooke may have their true love within in arms reach, but their paths in season 5 are not going to be easy.

Snowy:
Mary Margaret and David just got settled back in Storybrooke after nearly killing their grandson and actually killing their daughter’s boyfriend in an alternate reality. While their relationship is not exactly in jeopardy, they are faced yet again with watching their daughter struggle with the darkness they fought so hard to keep away from her.

Rumbelle:
Belle and Rumpel’s relationship will be on ice at least for the opening of season 5. After the darkness was expelled from his heart, Rumpel’s detached body still needs some TLC. When, or if, he wakes up in season 5, expect to see Belle at the bedside of her chipped tea cup. Rumpel’s heart may be clean, but whether or not that was enough to change the man for good remains to be seen.

Captain Swan:
Ah, CaptainSwan. Perhaps the couple facing the biggest changes next season involves the new Dark One and the one who stole her heart. If Belle and Rumpel could make it work, then Emma and Hook can surely figure out a way to keep their relationship away from the darker corners of the world. Plus, it may be worth a shot to take a field trip to the Enchanted Forest and give True Love’s Kiss a try.

Outlaw Queen:
Regina and Robin spent last night’s finale watching each other get married and die at the hands of a town hero. When that nightmare was over they realized that their troubles at home, mainly Zelena’s pregnancy, are far better to deal with together than apart.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread