Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2015, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am hoping it's like cs in s2 not together but hopeful. I don't think they should be together right now
Old 04-25-2015, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsi.23 (View Post)
I'm really behind in spoilers, but is there any indication on what terms Rumbelle will be in once the season ends? I'm really curious as to where they will leave this relationship.
It's pretty unclear at this point. We know that Emilie said she really loved the finale but that's all the indication of anything positive for Rumbelle. Both episodes had very few spoilers so we are all wondering how everyone will end this season!
Old 04-25-2015, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm really behind in spoilers, but is there any indication on what terms Rumbelle will be in once the season ends? I'm really curious as to where they will leave this relationship.
I don't think it will end well for them. I think at least something good will happen for them based on different things that have been said but he doesn't appear to be in any SB filming after they return.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I don't think it will end well for them. I think at least something good will happen for them based on different things that have been said but he doesn't appear to be in any SB filming after they return.
You never know what was filmed in studio, though. I hope that Rumbelle will end on a hopeful note if nothing else. I suspect that - based on what Belle said in the previous episode (before Regina took over) that she will be understanding of Rumplestiltskin's previous mistakes and admit that she has made her own. This might not heal everything between them - they still have a LOT to work on - but I think it will give them a road forward, together.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade228 (View Post)
You never know what was filmed in studio, though. I hope that Rumbelle will end on a hopeful note if nothing else. I suspect that - based on what Belle said in the previous episode (before Regina took over) that she will be understanding of Rumplestiltskin's previous mistakes and admit that she has made her own. This might not heal everything between them - they still have a LOT to work on - but I think it will give them a road forward, together.
Believe me, I want to believe that. And if if ends badly for them I think the Rumbelle fans have been seriously misled. Adam last year called this a "bump in the road." We'll see.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with fox24 that they might end up with hope but it will still take a while for them to get back to a good, healthy relationship.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I agree with fox24 that they might end up with hope but it will still take a while for them to get back to a good, healthy relationship.
And that's fine. But I'm just concerned they're going to be in separate lands again. That has just gotten so old.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
And that's fine. But I'm just concerned they're going to be in separate lands again. That has just gotten so old.
I don't think that's the case because of the spoiler that its not a new land but a change in condition for the characters. It certainly is possible that both Emma and Rumple could be the one that looks like they're gone forever but I think it's more likely that it's Emma.

We will know in a little over two weeks!
Old 04-25-2015, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Not too long now.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm just gonna toss this out here...but....with Emma's sacrifice....is it possible that everyone else in SB will assume she's dead? That taking all this energy kills her?

Emma obvs survives and returns to SB, but that'd certainly change the characters, especially if they think Emma's been killed.... since we aren't getting another world storyline........
Old 04-25-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Possibly. Although I'm not sure because so many characters have been brought back that it seems hard to believe that Killian especially would just accept that she is gone. But if it's pretty convincing ...

I love this promo
Old 04-25-2015, 01:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

I like that a lot, too.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-25-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ABC redeems themselves (slightly)
Old 04-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
At this point it is anyone's guess there really hasn't been any indication one way or the other in regards to rumbelle they may end up back together in the end or they maybe end they way they are now. Emille did say she loved the ending but that doesn't necessarily mean she is referring to rumbelle it could mean she loved how the season ended so i wouldn't even guess at this point unlike OQ,Snowing and CS we haven't seen or heard much on that front so my personal guess is there may not be to much i can't see with the minimal time that is left in the season that they will be able to repair what they have torn down. It does seem that the writers really went really far in tearing them apart then they have with any of the other couples over the last four seasons we have seen the shows rip pairs apart like snowy and OQ but they always left some threads there for us to believe that the couple would find there way back but in this case i have a hard time of actually see how the writers are going to do that and i do not buy him losing DO curse as a way to do that rumple is still responsible for everything he has done so to let him off and blame everything on a curse is a cope out. So with that said i have no clue if the show is going to give rumple fans some sort of hope i can't see how they are going to actually do that.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread