Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2015, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. Zelena clearly isn't wanting to make up for anything.

I think her even wanting revenge on Rumple is delusional. After all she did to him she doesn't think she deserved it?

But no, she has not done one thing to show she had any good in her whereas Rumple and Regina both have.

I wouldn't buy any redpemption story for her especially since she's been shown to be insane, not your normal garden variety villain.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not here for Zelena at all, but she is no worse than Rumple right now. I mean, it's actually a good thing she is here, so that he can suffer as much as he makes the heroes and his wife suffering.
But the bish is crazy af.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think her even wanting revenge on Rumple is delusional. After all she did to him she doesn't think she deserved it?
Zelena wanting revenge on anyone other than Cora for abandoning her is totally delusional.

She's all kinds of crazy.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madani (View Post)
I'm not here for Zelena at all, but she is no worse than Rumple right now. I mean, it's actually a good thing she is here, so that he can suffer as much as he makes the heroes and his wife suffering.
Sorry but I disagree. If anything her being back shows how much she tormented and tortured him. I'm not nearly as angry with him. That scene on the hospital was disgusting and disturbing.

I actually understand where he's coming from more than ever and why he wanted his dagger back. After watching that scene he went from villain to victim to me, at least in this situation.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Sorry but I disagree. If anything her being back shows how much she tormented and tortured him. I'm not nearly as angry with him. That scene on the hospital was disgusting and disturbing.

I actually understand where he's coming from more than ever and why he wanted his dagger back. After watching that scene he went from villain to victim to me, at least in this situation.
No problem, girl. I just see it differently. Last year, yeah he was the victim. But what he has done this year, I don't think there are words to describe Gold right now. He CHOSE to work with Zelena. He is not a victim to me. And he gets to have a taste of his own medecine with that crazy witch after him.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No problem, girl. I just see it differently. Last year, yeah he was the victim. But what he has done this year, I don't think there are words to describe Gold right now. He CHOSE to work with Zelena. He is not a victim to me. And he gets to have a taste of his own medecine with that crazy witch after him.
Yep. It's fine to not see things the same. Makes things more interesting.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yep. It's fine to not see things the same. Makes things more interesting.
Most definitely! I usually agree with you, so it's a first I think!
Anyway, I wonder what Robert thinks about Rumple this season. I haven't heard that much from him.
And please, for the love God, can we have a male baddie next please?
Loyal Fan

Sneak peek: Cruella & Maleficent (Storybrooke)
Once Upon a Time - Episode 4.18 - Sympathy for the De Vil - Sneak Peek | Spoilers
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I don't think Rumple is as delusional as Zelena but I do agree that right now he is just as dangerous, selfish and evil. But at least he is showing some clarity - his conversation with Robin at the end of the last episode was very revealing and sober.

Also my argument was that we have at least seen Rumple do good in the past (both before and after becoming the DO) which to me shows that he definitely has the capacity for good and might be a sign he will redeem himself eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Zelena wanting revenge on anyone other than Cora for abandoning her is totally delusional.

She's all kinds of crazy.
At least Rumple isn't trying to ruin another character just because they wore prettier clothes than him.

But then again, no one wears prettier clothes than the DO.

Old 04-16-2015, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Most definitely! I usually agree with you, so it's a first I think!
Anyway, I wonder what Robert thinks about Rumple this season. I haven't heard that much from him.
And please, for the love God, can we have a male baddie next please?
I have been asking for a new male villain for ages!
Old 04-16-2015, 04:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

You're right koodles!

Belleislove : who do you want next?

Thanks for the sneak peek Gwen! OMG Cruella!

Last edited by Madani; 04-16-2015 at 04:12 PM
Old 04-16-2015, 04:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I'm a really terrible person, and I left her in the woods to die.
HOWLING.

DON'T DIE, CRUELLA. I WANT TO KEEP YOUUUUUUU.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're right koodles!

Belleislove : who do you want next?

Thanks for the sneak peek Gwen! OMG Cruella! :rotf: :rotf:
I want Jafar!!!
Old 04-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol. To be fair I am jealous of belle and regina clothes too. I am plotting my revenge. I do like the energy Bex puts into the role she play Z well. I like her as a villain but she reminds me of Creepy Connie from the Disney channel show Jessie. I think she's to crazy to be redeemed it's why I think she needs Belles old room
Old 04-16-2015, 04:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Lol. To be fair I am jealous of belle and regina clothes too. I am plotting my revenge. I do like the energy Bex puts into the role she play Z well. I like her as a villain but she reminds me of Creepy Connie from the Disney channel show Jessie. I think she's to crazy to be redeemed it's why I think she needs Belles old room
Yeah I might just have to kill Belle for her wardrobe.

I agree that Bex is a great actress. I think she puts a lot into that role. Which is precisely why I enjoyed watching her character until her back story. I actually wish they had given her a more compelling back story and didn't just reveal she was a VERY problemed delusional woman who was prone to childish tantrums.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread