Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OUAT S&S #290: "I think the show is one of those shows that evokes the passion in people..." ~ Sean Maguire

credit: Stellvia

Spoilers & Speculations

#QueensofDarkness

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairytale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that's too unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - Elsa, the Ice Queen from Arendelle.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairy tale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

You never give up on the people you love...

The Storybrooke residents do not know what Elsa has in store for them. Back in the past, in Elsa's kingdom of Arendelle, we will discover what happened to her, her sister Anna and Kristoff, and how and why Elsa became a prisoner of Rumplestiltskin. And now that Emma has brought back Robin Hood's wife, Marian, and possibly sparked the end of Regina's relationship with him, will she return to her old, evil ways and do everything in her power to get even? And newlyweds Belle and Rumplestiltskin continue to be deeply in love with each other. But Rumple is hiding a secret from Belle -- one that, if found out, could destroy their happiness - he continues to be the master of the dagger that calls upon him to be the Dark One. Can Emma and Hook commit to one another, and can these two damaged people take their love to the next level? Mary Margaret and David have a new baby, Prince Neal, and are looking forward to raising him into a proud, brave and loving adult. But they are still sad that they were not able to do this with Emma, instead helping her escape the curse when she was first born and not meeting her again until she was 28 years old. Henry is very happy to have both of his mothers back in Storybrooke. But with biological mom Emma and paternal grandfather Rumplestiltskin's blood running through his veins, he will be tested by both the light and the darkness. Finally, Will Scarlet (Michael Socha, "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"), a former member of Robin Hood's band of Merry Men, has traveled across many lands to make his way to Storybrooke. He finds himself intertwined in the goings-on in town for the first time as his mysterious past pushes him to an unknown future.

As the season continues, new fairy tale characters will be revealed and old acquaintances will be revisited. But not everyone can be trusted.
ABC Lead 8/13/2014

May Sweeps Scorecard 2015: Weddings, Deaths, Breakups, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!
Once has an entry in four, possibly five, of the categories.
  • Keep in mind that most of the entries pertain to series regulars or recurring characters
  • Also keep in mind that, as the plots twist and information leaks, we’ll be updating the Scorecard (and re-updating it… and RE-re-updating it) until at last all the blanks are filled in and/or overwritten with NEW items.
  • Lastly, keep in mind that, if it’s on the Scorecard, it occurs during May Sweeps, which this year begins April 23 and ends May 20. (OUAT Episodes 4x19 thru 4x22)
Number of characters giving birth: 1
Number of couples having sex, kissing or saying “I Love You” for the first time: 8
Number of new pregnancies: 2
Number of weddings: 4
Number of couples reuniting: 12
Number of fatalities: 11
Number of breakups/divorces: 8
Number of possible fatalities*: 10
Number of characters leaving town: 6
Number of resurrections and/or big returns: 7
Number of onscreen firings/resignations/major job changes: 7
Number of engagements/question poppings: 4
Number of time warps: 2
Number of out-of-this-world cliffhangers: 1

Next Episode TV Promo

Sneak Peeks

Upcoming Episodes

REGINA IS TORN WHEN SHE RECEIVES SHOCKING NEWS CONCERNING ROBIN HOOD, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Guest Star Rebecca Mader (“Lost”) Returns as the Wicked Witch of the West

“Heart of Gold” – Emma is still reeling after learning the truth of her parents’ history with Maleficent, but she must focus on finding the Author, who is running loose in Storybrooke, before Gold does. When Gold’s quest for his happy ending grows more urgent, he blackmails Regina into helping him. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Robin Hood learns what it means to be an honorable thief when heaccepts a proposition by Rumpelstiltskin to travel to Oz to steal a valuable magic elixir from the Wicked Witch, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Wil Traval as the Sheriff of Nottingham, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Jason Burkart as Little John, Christie Laing as Maid Marian, Patrick Fischler as the Author, Jennifer Cheon as Nurse, Paul Kloegman as Carriage Driver and Tristan Shire as Oz Guard.

“Heart of Gold” was written by Tze Chun and Scott Nimerfro, and directed by Billy Gierhart. ABC

4.17 - "Heart of Gold" written by T. Chun & S. Nimerfro | Airdate:

Preview Interviews:
'Once Upon a Time': Sean Maguire sees his Robin Hood as 'a medieval James Bond'
Once Upon a Time tells the genesis of Robin Hood in prequel episode
NEWS/ Once Upon a Time's Sean Maguire Dishes All About Robin Hood's "Shocking" Origin Story
'Once Upon A Time' Q&A: Sean Maguire On Robin, Regina, Marian & Oz!
Sean Maguire Teases Robin Hood's Past, Battles Ahead on Once Upon a Time
'Once Upon a Time': Robin Hood's happy ending is still a life with Regina
'Once Upon a Time’ Star Sean Maguire Says Robin and Regina's Love is 'Very Much Like Romeo & Juliet'
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
posted 1/28 | Video: Robin horseback Film shoot in Dtwn Vancouver/Gastown | lots more Robin Hood filming photos Dwtn Van |cast | Jen | Robin & Rumple set photos more | Official Episode Stills & BTS photos

4.18 - "Sympathy for the De Vil" written by Goodman and Schwartz | Airdate:

Preview Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
posted 2/08 | on set

4.19 - "Lily" written by Andrew Chambliss and Dana Horgan | Airdate:
Preview Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
posted 2/18 | 2/19 - Set photos Langley | fan filming video

4.20 - "Mother" written by Jane Espenson | Airdate:
Preview Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
posted 3/04 | cast on set | cast outside Granny's | location filming photos here

4.21 - "Operation Mongoose Part 1" written by Adam & Eddy | Airdate: May 2015 May
Preview Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
BTS Photos Steveston filming on March 12, 2015

4.22 - "Operation Mongoose Part 2" written by A. Kitsis and E. Horowitz

Preview Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
YVRshoots Steveston filming Photos
Videos of the scene: x, x. x, x, long video, rehearsal
Pictures: katmtan, lana parrilla daily, sean maguire daily, Larry's pics

season 4 previews/Eddy Kitsis & Adam Horowitz interviews

cast interviews

casting & guest stars

on location filming spoilers

general season 4 spoilers
  • Will finding out about what her parents did cause Emma to go evil on Once Upon a Time? — Hunter
    I feel comfortable in saying that I’m worried. “That’s what we’re going to explore for the next few episodes,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “From episode 17 to the end, you’re going to see it’s a lot about Emma—will she go dark—and it’s also about this Author and what he can or cannot do.” But there could be hope on the horizon. “She’s going to get an opportunity to alter her parents’ past mistakes and she’s going to have an unlikely ally, which is Regina,” Kitsis adds. Spoiler Room
  • We’ve not had many spoilers for Once Upon a Time‘s Rumbelle recently. Is there anything that Adam and Eddy are willing to spill? Will we see them in the Dark Castle again? Will we see the chipped cup again? –Betsy
    As I do, I hand-delivered your question to the Once creators, and Adam Horowitz confirmed that while there will be no revisiting of the Dark Castle during this last stretch of episodes, “The chipped cup does come back.” TV Line
  • I’m worried that last night’s Once Upon a Time was the beginning of the end for “good” Emma. Will the Author being in Storybrooke distract her from hating on her parents, or is she guaranteed to go dark dark? –Jamie
    That, I reckon, is the million-dollar question as the final episodes play out. As Colin O’Donoghue reminds, “The second half of this season is about the struggles that heroes and villains each have. And what great about the show is it’s never cut and dry. It’s never as easy as a villain is a straight villain or the heroes are pure heroes. They’ve all done something that they regret, but learn from it in a positive way.” As for the Savior specifically, Hook’s portrayer says, “We’ve seen moments where you could see where Emma could maybe become darker. Whether or not she does is a whole other thing.” | TVLine 3/30
  • What will happen when Emma finds out about whatever secret Snow and Charming are hiding from her on Once Upon a Time? — Kyra
    Snow and Charming will struggle with whether to tell their daughter the truth during Sunday’s episode. “[Emma’s] done a lot of growing over the three and a half seasons, so what happens when you find out that the person that was helping you grow might actually be as bad as the people you were trying to get away from?” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. The secret could actually push Emma closer to Regina. “Given what Emma is starting to go through and what Regina has gone through, there’s a new common ground between the two characters that will help build on that friendship,” executive producer Adam Horowitz says. “In addition to Henry, they now have something else they can share and deal with.”
    |EW 3/06
  • 'Once Upon A Time' Spring Premiere: We Answer 22 of Your Most Burning Questions!
  • Rumplestiltskin said something troubling during last week’s Once Upon a Time that made me think he’s going to die. Please say it isn’t so! — Linda
    I cannot confirm nor deny the Dark One’s fate, but you won’t have to wait long to find out what he meant when he said something else is changing, so he has to change the rules as fast as possible. “Rumple also has a secret about what’s going on with him personally,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “In the very next episode we’re going to get the answer to that.” We’ll also find out exactly what Rumple is lording over Regina that will made her obey—and it doesn’t have to do with Henry. “It’s something entirely different and yet familiar at the same time,” Kitsis says. Spoiler Room
  • Is Once Upon a Time actually considering a Belle/Hook pairing or are they just keeping the two busy, while Rumple and Emma are busy with the Queens of Darkness? —Linda
    No, no, no. They’re not hinting at a Belle/Hook pairing. Belle and Will Scarlett, however, may be a different story, as you’ll see teased this Sunday. As series co-creator Eddy Kitsis notes, Belle and Will, after all, have “a lot in common,” in that “they both fell in love with villains (Rumple and Wonderland’s Red Queen, respectively), and they both hoped that these villains would be redeemed.” And they both were let down. With Rumple banished (as far as Belle knows!) and Anastasia MIA, “Anytime you have your heart broken,” Kitsis says, “you look for a way to smile again.”
  • Any Once Upon a Time scoop you can share about the infamous Cruella de Vil? –Mason
    If you’re wondering how Cruella wound up in Long Island, N.Y. while her previous associates Rumplestiltskin and the Charmings landed in Storybrooke, Maine, co-creator Adam Horowitz promises that in an upcoming episode “all the pieces on the chessboard are laid out,” explaining “who wound up where and why. TVLine 3/03
  • I need something on Robin and Regina before Once Upon a Time’s return. — Max
    When the show returns, Regina and Robin haven’t spoken since he left town. Suffice it to say, the Queens of Darkness coming to Storybrooke will test Regina’s resolve. “Regina has really shown a lot of decline this year by not killing Marian and doing the right thing,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “There’s a lot of her that feels like, ‘Why am I continually doing good things when I’m not getting good results?’ As far as Regina and Robin Hood goes, that and what happens is one of our favorite parts of the second half.”Spoiler Room: Regina/Robin| EW.com
  • I’m going to need some more Once Upon a Time scoop. — Tonya
    Ask and you shall receive: Robin Hood and Rumplestiltskin are not the only characters who will be leaving Storybrooke. “You’ll see some characters arriving in Storybrooke and you’ll see some characters departing as well,” executive producer Adam Horowitz tells me. “We think it’s fun to venture outside the confines of Storybrooke and see some of our characters in the real world.” Case in point: We’ll actually see an entire episode devoted to Robin Hood’s plight in New York City. - EW 2/20
  • Any chance I could get some scoop on my favorite Once Upon a Time character, Robin Hood? –Nicole
    As previously hinted (and despite how Season 4A ended), Sean Maguire will be back in some capacity this spring as Regina’s soul mate. “And for the uber-observant fans,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz hints, “we’re going to shed some light on just why he might have looked different and not had a tattoo in Season 2″ — that is, back when the role was was originally played by Tom Ellis.
    Do you know if we will see Emma’s childhood friend Lily on Once Upon a Time again this season? –Dee
    Horowitz was a bit less forthcoming on that topic, offering only the teasey, “We sure hope so!”
    TVLine 2/16
  • Can Belle ever forgive Rumple on Once Upon a Time? — Michelle
    If she ever will, it won’t happen overnight. “That’s one of the things in the second half that we’re exploring, which is forgiveness,” executive producer Edward Kitsis tells me. “Can good people make a bad decision? Can bad people make a good decision? Can you come back from the bad decisions you made and how? What he did to Belle is really atrocious and that is not going to be solved with a mixed tape and flowers.” EW - 2/13
  • "This back half is a lot about what makes a hero and what makes a villain and it's about trying to realize our happy endings," Kitsis revealed. "The [storylines] that we were teasing in the first half [of season four] with the book and the author is really going to be in this front and center of this second half. We are really going to be furthering with Regina on her pursuit of a happy ending."
    We've learned that there's a fine line between good and evil, so we had to ask it: With the Queens of Darkness headed to town, is there a possibility that Emma could be swayed to use her powers as a villain? "I think that we are going to explore that very question in the second half," Kitsis answered.
    "For Emma we are going to continue to explore her powers and what being a Savior and those powers mean and all facets of that," Horowitz said, "She's been very close to people who use magic for good, and with Regina it was people who used magic for evil. Even though Regina has been on a path of redemption, with Emma's it certainly has opened up the possibility of many different magical powers." ET-2/05
  • Anything on Once Upon a Time’s Regina?? — HeySomeOtherMe
    Finding the Author’s library was a big step towards achieving her happy ending, but there are still bumps in the road ahead. “This is a quest that has been quite difficult for Regina,” Lana Parrilla tells me. “With all the research she’s done thus far and Operation Mongoose, she keeps hitting dead end after dead end. She’s lost some faith in ever finding this author, but she’s still not going to give up. A lot of that positive reenforcement comes from Henry in being the heart of the truest believer, who keeps her afloat and keeps encouraging her to not give up. He plays a huge part in finding clues. They work together and start to find clues leading to the discovery of this author, so that will play out for the remainder of the season.” EW-1/30/2015
  • "Emma will continue to explore what her particular heritage really means," says cocreator Adam Horowitz, "as we learn that there are more secrets attached to who she was, is and will be." TVLine 1/05/2015
  • Is there any chance for Captain Swan scoop from Once Upon a Time? I miss them dearly! –Sarah
    Series cocreator Adam Horowitz tells me that when Season 4B arrives on March 1, “The tables are turned” for the Storybrooke lovebirds when “Hook, after having Emma return his heart, will now have to fight to protect Emma’s heart.” From what, I/we can only wonder….- TVLine 1/23/2015
  • What are three words/things that are mysterious now, but won’t be once Once Upon a Time returns this March? — OnceStorybrooke
    I took your ingenious question straight to the OUAT bosses and the answer is… interesting. “Voice, Feinberg and eggs” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “Take that, Once people!” EW-12/19
  • Eion Bailey will be back in the second half of season four
  • THR: OUAT' Bosses Tease Queens of Darkness' Ties to the 'Core Characters' -12/15
    As you're looking at the second half of the season, what theme are you most excited to play out?
    Kitsis: I would say that right now, the thing we're excited about is what makes a hero and what makes a villain. And what is a happy ending.
  • Question: On Once Upon a Time, will we find out why Will Scarlett/the Knave left Wonderland? —JJ Ausiello: “Yes, we should be learning more about his post-Wonderland life as the season progresses,” Once cocreator Adam Horowitz answers. “We will also be exploring more of his past with Robin Hood.” TVLine
  • Question: On Once Upon a Time, is Emma going to help out Henry and Regina with Operation Mongoose? —Dee
    Probably not until the 12-episode Frozen arc is over, at earliest. As Jennifer Morrison shared during our set visit, “I’m sure we’ll get around to it eventually, but that storyline right now is separate from ours [and] there’s only so much overlap that can happen before there’s just too much going on. But I’m sure that in the second half of the season, we’ll all have some kind of participation in that.”
  • Any Once Upon a Time scoop about ‘Rumbelle’? —Serena
    Sunday’s reveal that Rumple is after the Sorcerer’s hat and all the magic it contains certainly doesn’t bode well for the couple’s future. “He definitely loves her and wants to be with her, but the hat existed long before she came along and will probably exist long after she’s gone,” muses Robert Carlyle. “This quest is so massive for him. This addiction is huge. [It] drives Rumplestiltskin more than love.” TVLine-Ausiello 10/21
  • Before the first half of Once Upon a Time‘s season ends, will we find out who wrote the storybook? —Tom
    Actually, no. As cocreator Eddy Kitsis revealed to Matt Mitovich at the New York Comic-Con panel this past weekend, Regina and Henry’s “Operation Mongoose is going to be a rather big story for the year. Whereas we are splitting seasons in half, this is a story that will transcend both halves.”
  • In the premiere, Emma reassured him, “Be patient.” But it’s been a while since the show has had anything close to a love scene. Might Emma and Hook eventually end that dry spell?
    JMO: I hope so. That’s about all I can say| MattM/TVLine 10/02
  • EXCLUSIVE! 'Once Upon a Time': Hook and Emma's Hot Date With a Chilling Twist! | Entertainment Tonight
  • Everything you need to know about 'Once Upon a Time' season 4
  • Staff Writer comments on Robin Hood''s story
  • As excited as I am for Once Upon a Time‘s Frozen storyline, I’m curious as to how The Knave (played by Michael Socha) is going to fit in in Storybrooke. Know anything about that? – Sarah
    Do I! Just seconds before publishing this week’s Inside Line, I got off the horn with Once creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis, the former of which said that The Knave’s “background as Will Scarlett, who was one of the Merry Men and a thief, comes into play very early.” Kitsis then added that for Wonderland fans, “We will be explaining why he’s in town. I can also say that he fits rather nicely into Storybrooke, and his introduction is a really fun one.”
  • I am loving that Hook and Emma finally kissed in the Once Upon a Time finale! Any hints about how Emma now views him/their relationship? –Liz
    I can’t speak for the fictional character of Emma, but Jennifer Morrison, the actress tells TVLine. “They’ve both been through similar things, they’re both survivors and they’ve both had to fight in order to literally just live. There’s also something in them where they’ll both go to great lengths to protect the people they care about — and sometimes they’ll do really bad things to do that, but they both have really good hearts, so I think they see a lot of themselves in each other.” Emma is also seeing impressive changes in the pirate. “This season in particular, because Hook has really fought for Emma to be true to herself and be the most powerful version of herself, he’s earned a tremendous amount of trust from her, and that’s what really makes it organic for Emma to feel vulnerable with him,” Morrison notes. “I know that in my own life, I have a strong reaction to people who empower me and say, ‘You should be yourself, even if it means making some mistakes.’ So the fact that he does that, and isn’t at all put off by that, makes it a good place to start a relationship.” | MattM/TVLine

cast
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills
Michael Socha as Will Scarlet, the Knave | Who the Bloody Hell is Will Scarlet? (A Wonderland Crash Course)
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold

general magazines and press coverage
San Diego Comic Con 2014
Summary of the panel
Summary of the panel #2
Spoiler synopsis for S4 from ABC
TVGuide - Henry learning the family business
SCREENFAD: Interview at Comic Con
*Interview clip summary posted Here
Video: Two Lies and a Truth - Belle dancing; Hook will kiss Emma again; Regina has a plan; Captain Hook will get his hand back
YouTube Comic-Con Interview Links
Eddy and Adam press interview - TVEqual
Eddy and Adam press interview
Adam and Eddy press interview SEAT42F
Adam and Eddy interview - AfterBuzzTV
Josh Dallas interview - AfterBuzzTV #225
Robert Carlyle & Emilie DeRavin interview - AfterBuzzTV
Lana Parrilla interview - AfterBuzzTV
Colin O'Donoghue interview - AfterBuzzTV
Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue interview press roundtable
JMO and Colin interview press roundtable SEAT42F
JMO and Colin interview press roundtable - TVEquals
Lana Parrilla interview press roundtable - TVEquals
Lana Parrilla interview press roundtable
Robert Carlyle interview press roundtable SEAT42F
Robert Carlyle & Emilie DeRavin interview - TVEquals

Video of Ginny "skyping" into the panel
OUAT Season 4 Cast interview - TVLIne
S4 "trailer" shown at event
ABC - Season 4 Scoop from the Once Upon a Time Comic-Con Panel

PHOTOS:

DragonCon Convention: Sean Maguire

NY Comic Con 2014
crew
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer | twitter
Andrew Chambliss, writer | twitter
Jane Espenson, writer | twitter
David H. Goodman, writer
Robert Hull, writer
Daniel T. Thomsen, writer
Kalinda Vazquez, writer | twitter
Helga Ungurait, production | twitter

promotions
Storybrooke: Ginny and Josh | Lana Evil Queen
Show Posters - Season 2
Official Season Two Posters
Official Season Three promotional pictures
Official Season Three Posters

Season 4 Promotional Materials
Official season 4 posters: 'Storybrooke has Frozen over' Poster |poster #2 | main cast symbols "Frozen" posters |

Character posters: Snow and Charming | Emma | Hook | The Evil Queen | Rumple and Belle | Henry | Elsa | Anna

future thread titles
"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants...deserves what he gets."
"I thought you said you could outrun a storm. This isn't a storm. It's bloody damnation!"
"Conjuring magic is not an intellectual endeavor. It's emotion"
"Magic is about emotion. Summon up that moment that made you so angry you would've killed if you could."
"Magic is power. Until you take power, you're not learning anything."
"It's time for us to believe. Not in magic, but in each other."
"No death is the best option."
Emma: I wouldn't eat the apples in this house
Now we can focus on our impending lack of a future. - Regina
Hook: "We're in Storybrooke. Never heard of the telephone?"
"Never think you're ordinary just because you don't have magic."
What he did to Belle is really atrocious and that is not going to be solved with a mixed tape and flowers."Unfortunately savior magic doesn't go quietly"
"I should have listened to that stupid fairy."
"You always think that pulling away from people will fix your problems, but it never does." - Henry
"Just remember love is free but all magic comes with a price.
"The next time a happy ending knocks on my door I'm going to be ready. I'm not going to let this book stop me again.
"A hero always helps strangers.
I made you a promise I intend to keep. Everyone deserves their happy ending.
"It will be like old times. A prince and a princess on an adventure but without the evil queen on our trail. -David
"I don't want him to be with me out of obligation. I want to be chosen." - Marian
"Leave Emma and the rest of Storybrooke be. There's no need to harm them."
“It’s time the villains got their happy endings.”

“Your life is crap.”
“You were blinded by love.”
“You have a mark in the hero column.”
“I know it sounds crazy.”
“I will never go back to where I started.”
“This is not our first monster bash.”
“I’ve conquered realms in less time.”
“Rumpelstiltskin got the best of us.”
“A cripple, a coward with the real ability to die.”
“Beware of lurking pirates.”
“I’m leaving with my prize.”
"You know, you talk a good game, Dark One, but can you deliver in a world with no magic where apparently walking is a challenge"
What exactly are you offering short stuff?"

"I'm just trying not to think about being some demon's lunch."
"Mostly wondering how a piece of undercooked calamari ended up with the Dark One's cellphone."

past threads
100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109
110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119
120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129
130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139
140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149
150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159
160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169
170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179
180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189
190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199
200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209
210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219
220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229
230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239
240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249
250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259
260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269
270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279
280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289
290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | 295 | 296 | 297 | 298 | 299

OUAT S&S #291

Last edited by T'Lynn; 04-12-2015 at 11:00 AM
Old 04-12-2015, 07:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!!! Can't believe we are 9.5 hours away from the new ep!! Feels like the wait for 4B all over again!! The anxiety has reached new highs!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-12-2015, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

If more than one is being made a regular, I'm betting it will be Robin and Lily. Not that I really want to see more of Lily but, eh.

I'm really quite done with the Zelena storyline and hope she's gone permanently by the end of the season.

Last edited by killianfan; 04-12-2015 at 07:37 AM
Old 04-12-2015, 07:30 AM
Loyal Fan

That's Rumple's NY hospital room, so I think he has heart problems, is in the hospital and Marian/Zelena turns up with the elixir and blackmails him. Nevermind how she would have it in real world outside of storybrooke.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)
If more than one is being made a regular, I'm betting it will be Robin and Lily. Not that I really want to see more of Lily but, eh.

I'm really quit done with the Zelena storyline and hope she's gone permanently by the end of the season.
They should just keep Robin and let Lily have her happy ending.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
They should just keep Robin and let Lily have her happy ending.
Agreed. We don't need any more new regulars on the show. The cast is big enough. The exception being Robin

Unless they kill someone off. And I'd like to see someone die, actually.

If there's a dead guy walking this season, that'd be Will...
Old 04-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

lol, I agree about the growing cast! Keep Robin, but that's it! I don't mind Zelena being a recurring character, as much as I like her. But please, enough of Lily. I've already seen her in only one ep, but I really don't need to see more of her beyond season 4.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-12-2015, 07:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't think we will ever see regina and zelena bond not after what she has done as for zelena blackmailing rumple she may have control right now but as we all know rumple will find a way to get the upper hand he always does. As for reg I am sure Sean will be one but I can't see lily being around long term they still have other characters like belle and Will and I can't see how she would fit.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

But Lily is really the innocent in all this. She's just like Emma. They were both forced to grow up in a world they didn't truly belong in, feeling alone, and that no one understood them. And they both deserve their happy ending.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
But Lily is really the innocent in all this. She's just like Emma. They were both forced to grow up in a world they didn't truly belong in, feeling alone, and that no one understood them. And they both deserve their happy ending.
ITA! Lily is a victim so I doubt she is going to be a true villain. I also have doubts that the Apprentice actually gave her all of Emma's evil. We know the Author was manipulating him so maybe it was a trick.

Or even if she does have all the evil, perhaps the reason we don't see Malificent after 4x20 is because she somehow sacrifices herself to give Lily a chance at a happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)

That's Rumple's NY hospital room, so I think he has heart problems, is in the hospital and Marian/Zelena turns up with the elixir and blackmails him. Nevermind how she would have it in real world outside of storybrooke.
Thanks for posting! Lol, now that RC is in Scotland, his BTS photo tweets are gonna come out way earlier on Once day.

I agree that Zelena is going to blackmail Rumple into working for her with the elixir. I do wonder though what is Zelena's motive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)

If there's a dead guy walking this season, that'd be Will...
I don't think Will is going to die. Michael Socha wrapped after filming those outdoor AU/book scenes, and as far as we know he didn't film any Storybrooke scenes. I don't think he returned or was part of the set up for next season but hopefully that's because he was able to get back to his TL Anastasia in Wonderland.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT! Glorious title.

And Happy Once Day, everyone! Just 8 and a half more hours!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. I do hope Sean becomes a regular next season. Robin's one of my favorites.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
TFTNT. I do hope Sean becomes a regular next season. Robin's one of my favorites.
Mine, too. And I think it's looking good for him!

Sean will have a lot to celebrate with a regular job and a new baby. 2015 is clearly his year.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, and Happy Once Day!