Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2015, 02:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
^ Are they still side-eyeing you?
YEP.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-31-2015, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread and for the press release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
I think the point of the arc is to bring the hero's closer to the villians as A&E said what makes a hero and what makes a villian, can a hero do something horrible and can a villian do something good. It doesn't matter what the villians of the show have done what snowy did is horrible and just because their acts are not as horrific as any of the others it doesn't justify it. It doesn't make them villians but it also doesn't make them pure either and I don't think there is anything they can do to make up for this they can only move on and do better then not knowing it was a baby and changing their mind last second doesn't change anything
I like this idea. One thing that bothered me in this arc was Snow in the sheriff's office responding to Emma's question "Why are these witches waging war against us?" by saying "Because they're villians and we're heroes." After this episode, though, I believe she didn't really mean that and she recognizes it's not all black and white. I loved when she said to Charming, "Heroes do what's right, not what's easy." They are making an effort to be heroes now and realize it's their actions that determine who they are.

Sorry, I know the conversation has moved on, but I showed up late.
Old 03-31-2015, 02:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Man, I really hope Rumple isn't actually dying, but it's starting to sound like that's where they're going with this heart issue.

He's been dying and/or about to die and/or dead for three seasons in a row now.
Old 03-31-2015, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
If he's in cahoots with Zelena to keep Robin hostage? Oy. I don't know. I was just getting to love him again and now this.
Maybe he isn't in cahoots with her. Maybe he just knows Zelena is posing as Marian, and he has something that can help Regina defeat her outside SB.
Old 03-31-2015, 02:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am wondering if the flashbacks for 4X17 are during 3B's missing year.

I am not sure how I'll handle the last batch of filming spoilers. I don't know what to expect, or how much I want to know. I admit that I am weak and this thread will feed my obsession.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:22 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I do agree with the theory Rumple is dying.
Thanks for the PR.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same. I kind of don't want to know but I will for sure be here. I'm weak.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
I am wondering if the flashbacks for 4X17 are during 3B's missing year.

I am not sure how I'll handle the last batch of filming spoilers. I don't know what to expect, or how much I want to know. I admit that I am weak and this thread will feed my obsession.

It isn't possible for it to be during the missing year because at the point of the missing year rumple was already in the cript where neal freed him and when he was free he was under zelena's control, as well Will was in Wonderland at that point and he is definitely with Robin during this. Then there is Marian by time the missing year had happened Marian had been dead for a long time. From the guide it sounds like this is when robin relised what it meant to be honourable so whatever happened it wasn't honourable. I am guessing this is when marian died.

On another thought i keep wondering what rumple would want from regina since rumple is definitely more powerful then her so he should be able to do more then he can but what we do know regina can do is take hearts so what if rumple is after the saviours heart and regina is in a position to get close to her. I have a feeling this has something to do with hearts between cora coming back, rumple clearly having issues with his and i am sure rumple was never fooled by regina's act
Old 03-31-2015, 03:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
If he's in cahoots with Zelena to keep Robin hostage? Oy. I don't know. I was just getting to love him again and now this.
I wouldn't worry too much. He looked really upset to see who I think is Zelena in his hospital room in the promo.

I think either he is pretending to work with her to get what he needs and planning to betray her or Zelena has some leverage over him and uses it to force an alliance between them.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I wouldn't worry too much. He looked really upset to see who I think is Zelena in his hospital room in the promo.

I think either he is pretending to work with her to get what he needs and planning to betray her or Zelena has some leverage over him and uses it to force an alliance between them.
This would explain why he needed to get the knife back from belle i still think in the end there will be a reason that rumple is doing what he is doing and will be able to explain his actions the other reason i believe he will come out of this ok because his speak to belle seem to indicate that his motives are pure because he believed that she would take him back if he can make it out alive so whatever he is doing is dangerous and there is a chance he won't survive.

I don't think robin is being held hostage because we know that in episode 20 regina mets with robin in a bar so it doesn't look like he is a hostage
Old 03-31-2015, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
Same. Jell-O is stronger than my willpower.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
This would explain why he needed to get the knife back from belle i still think in the end there will be a reason that rumple is doing what he is doing and will be able to explain his actions the other reason i believe he will come out of this ok because his speak to belle seem to indicate that his motives are pure because he believed that she would take him back if he can make it out alive so whatever he is doing is dangerous and there is a chance he won't survive.

I don't think robin is being held hostage because we know that in episode 20 regina mets with robin in a bar so it doesn't look like he is a hostage
Yeah but even if Rumple is dying and is in a race against time to survive, it doesn't justify what he's doing. He is still basically sacrificing everyone else for his own purposes.

I hope he realizes by the end of the season and does something to at least start his redemption in the finale.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Same. Jell-O is stronger than my willpower.
I'm not even pretending I'd like to be surprised anymore.

Spoiler fiend for life, tbh.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-31-2015, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I'm not even pretending I'd like to be surprised anymore.

Spoiler fiend for life, tbh.

I like to be surprised but I know i will never turn down a spoiler. Ever. I would read every script in advance if I could.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)

I like to be surprised but I know i will never turn down a spoiler. Ever. I would read every script in advance if I could.
So would I!

Speaking of Jell-O... I have this need for someone to bring Jell-O to Rumple while he's in the hospital. I can only imagine his version of, "What the hell is this?"

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread