Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Another CS scene???

I agree that Frozen took too much screen time. They tried a different way to tell the story using parallels instead of flashbacks and it missed the mark. But that's not what they're doing this time.
Yes.

But I still think the Lily and Snowing issues + Rumple and Belle status + Will Scarlett (has to be more than just Belle??) + whatever is Hook's backstory

All of the above for now seems to need resolutions. So if the assumption is the final QOD story is concluded in 4.20 that leaves the others for the final 2 episodes and one or more is going to be the prime reason heading into the cliffhanger finale.

Yikes!
Old 03-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Loyal Fan

i read the spoiler about hook and ursula and being soul crushed.

is it possible, it's hook? just saying - his brother sent him in 1 direction, ursula may have sent him over the edge?
Old 03-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I agree they're overdoing the coming back from the dead stories.

I have no clue who the villain of Season 5 will be. Unless the Author story leads into it.

I had been thinking Jafar and that may be why they're keeping Will around, if they are. It would be nice to have a male villain again [other than Rumple).
Old 03-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Yes.

But I still think the Lily and Snowing issues + Rumple and Belle status + Will Scarlett (has to be more than just Belle??) + whatever is Hook's backstory

All of the above for now seems to need resolutions. So if the assumption is the final QOD story is concluded in 4.20 that leaves the others for the final 2 episodes and one or more is going to be the prime reason heading into the cliffhanger finale.

Yikes!
I agree! I'm glad QoD seem to be done by 4x20 so the focus can be on the main characters.

I'm hoping for Will we will at least learn what happened to Ana. For ScarletQueen fans these spoilers have been devastating because we thought they had a happy ending and now he is dating someone else without any explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I still like the show and there are many characters who stayed dead, Liam, billy, Ingrid, her sisters, Victors brother, Rubys Peter, Daniel, Pan, Johanna, Snowings parents, the trolls, Owen, Owen Dad, Tamara, the dragon, the village Regina distroyed, Cinderella fairy godmother, etc
You forgot Graham and Neal!

"The village Regina destroyed" lol!
I have no idea why but this made me laugh.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

I kinda like the idea that the way they defeat the QoD is helping them find their happy endings in Storybrooke. If that's the case, it would make for a very nice change.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Cinderella's fairy godmother's death was one if the most random. And kind of funny.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I had been thinking Jafar and that may be why they're keeping Will around, if they are. It would be nice to have a male villain again [other than Rumple).
Errrr....It's pretty widely thought that Jafar had a poor casting choice. I liked Naveen Andrews on Lost but I think he played the Jafar role too theatrically. A lot of critics who reviewed the Wonderland series blamed Jafar for kind of bringing the quality of the show down. I doubt A&E would make him a main villain on Once, but I could see a guest appearance.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

It might be camelot it is the third time that they have mentioned it this season so it might be where they are going with season five.

I always knew that they would some how bring robin back to SB but in my wildest dreams i never thought of zelena pretending to be marian (which we probably should have since she did pretend to be ariel to trick hook) I still don't know what her end game is here. Why fake all this just so Robin will leave Regina I guessing the flashbacks that regina has is that she remembers something about marian that doesn't add up

As for Robin forgiving Regina i think the reason that Robin got over what happened with Regina and Marian is because he knows regina did horrible things back there but he for gave her because she was different then so he was able to get past it.(assuming that Marian was ever even in Regina's custody at all i am assuming that marian may never have really been captured by regina)
Old 03-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Errrr....It's pretty widely thought that Jafar had a poor casting choice. I liked Naveen Andrews on Lost but I think he played the Jafar role too theatrically. A lot of critics who reviewed the Wonderland series blamed Jafar for kind of bringing the quality of the show down. I doubt A&E would make him a main villain on Once, but I could see a guest appearance.
Really? See that shocks me. Because all I've ever heard was how great he was.

I mean a lot of people I've seen panning Zelena for OTT stuff (no, not just me) but they brought her back from the dead. I've always thought Jafar would be a definite if they had time.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
It might be camelot it is the third time that they have mentioned it this season so it might be where they are going with season five.
I would loooove to see Camelot.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
It could be fun. The thing is though, it's not Disney and as far as I know there haven't been any recent hit movies or anything about Camelot. That seems to be what they go for.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Snow White - revived from a poison apple
Sleeping Beauty - revived from a spinning wheel curse
Pinnochio - saved to become a real boy
Red Riding Hood - saved from the belly of a wolf
The Snow Queen - boy brought back from being frozen by the tears of his friend
Beauty and the Beast - beast dies but Belle's love revived him
The Lion King - Simba is thought to be dead and comes back to claim his throne
Tangled - Rapunzel saved Flynn after he dies
Frozen - act of true love saves Anna

I'm sure there are others I can't think of right now. My point is that this is a pretty common story method in Fairy Tales. A&E are reimagining those stories and putting their own twist on them.

It's fine to post your opinions but I cringe at writer bashing.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Agree
Old 03-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I agree! I'm glad QoD seem to be done by 4x20 so the focus can be on the main characters.

I'm hoping for Will we will at least learn what happened to Ana. For ScarletQueen fans these spoilers have been devastating because we thought they had a happy ending and now he is dating someone else without any explanation.

You forgot Graham and Neal!

"The village Regina destroyed" lol!
I have no idea why but this made me laugh.
Well according to TV Line it sounds like Ana chose power over love. At least that was the suggestion from A and E.

Quote:
I can't believe I'm thinking it but maybe Emma is going to end the season as the big bad.
I don't think that at all. I think this build up is to Emma accepting the good and bad in her this season. That was the set up for me in the premiere.

I think the big bad is hopefully going to be a male villain this time. I would love Hades.

I think after Emma's storyline this year which sounds like darkness and exploring the dark parts of her heart she'll end the finale in just as good a place as Regina. I don't really see heartbreak for any characters. I do however see an epic adventure being set up.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Well according to TV Line it sounds like Ana chose power over love. At least that was the suggestion from A and E.
I'm sure we'll find out what happened. The thing is of course that a lot of Once viewers probably don't know or care about them.

They may or may not have something planned for Will. I don't know how far they are going to go with him and Belle. It may be over soon or it may not. Who knows? They just haven't used him much this far.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread