Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2015, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everything make clear sense if Marion was Zelena all along
Old 03-04-2015, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

Poor Roland. Little guy hasn't been through enough?
Old 03-04-2015, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

See I think if it were really Marian TLK would have still worked even though Robin was in love with Regina. There are many kinds of true love and there always would be the love he felt for her as his friend and the mother of his son. This show has done a great job of showing thatthere can be many kinds of true love and you can feel it for more than one person in your life. I think Robin and Marian were true loves as were Regina and Daniel. And that kind of love doesn't die just because your circumstances change. It may evolve into something different but it's still love.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
First one: David and MM in the loft. David found Mal's pendant in Cruella's car. They are worried that Cruell and Ursula are going to use it for a spell to resurrect Mal. The only way to stop them is to get Mal's ashes and dump in the harbor. Then maybe the others will leave and the secret will be safe.

Second one: Snowing returning to castle from honeymoon. Charming jokes that he should be offended that she's in such a hurry to return. Snow says it was great but. Regina is still out there. They notice everyone is asleep under a curse. They think it's Regina. Mal steps forward, Charming says her name, she quips that she's syrprised he recognizes her. She introduces Cruella and Ursula and says they have come to make a deal.
Thanks!

I wonder, what if the QoD are the equivalent of Aurora's 3 fairies? Maybe they were all raising Lily together and the deal was they would help saving Lily from the curse, but instead both Charming and Snow betrayed them and didn't share there was a way out.

So, somehow, the other two found a way out with Lily?
Old 03-04-2015, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If Marion is Zelena the kid needs to immediately see Atchie
Old 03-04-2015, 06:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh yeah... our poor baby Hobbit who thought his mama was back... I wonder how they're going to explain all this to him...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
Thanks!

I wonder, what if the QoD are the equivalent of Aurora's 3 fairies? Maybe they were all raising Lily together and the deal was they would help saving Lily from the curse, but instead both Charming and Snow betrayed them and didn't share there was a way out.

So, somehow, the other two found a way out with Lily?
If that were the case, wouldn't they all be there to greet Lily in the scene? Maleficent seems to be the only one with an actual connection to her.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
See I think if it were really Marian TLK would have still worked even though Robin was in love with Regina. There are many kinds of true love and there always would be the love he felt for her as his friend and the mother of his son. This show has done a great job of showing thatthere can be many kinds of true love and you can feel it for more than one person in your life. I think Robin and Marian were true loves as were Regina and Daniel. And that kind of love doesn't die just because your circumstances change. It may evolve into something different but it's still love.
I've Always thought it strange it didn't work because of that. There are all kinds of love, and not being love with Marian doesn't mean not *loving* her another way. I assumed the writers decided to ignore this to make it clear Robin was in love with Regina, but this make much more sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
If that were the case, wouldn't they all be there to greet Lily in the scene? Maleficent seems to be the only one with an actual connection to her.
Maybe Maleficent was the only one open to the possibility of redemption, while the other two kept working with Rumple and trying to get their revenge. Maybe the other two were too far gone to come back from it.

Last edited by lianamed; 03-04-2015 at 06:48 AM
Old 03-04-2015, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Ursula and Cruella are still alive.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I know this was asked, but why was Maleficent so afraid of the dark curse? She wants her own happy ending, wouldn't this be her dream come true?

I mean she told Regina that this was magic even she wouldn't cross....

Maleficent. Mistress of all Evil, who has the powers of freakin hell at her command, if you go by the original disney flick
Old 03-04-2015, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

I always thought it was because even she wouldn't kill the person she loved most. But now I don't know. There might be something more.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Chat with you all later guys. Too many spoilers have just started to confuse me.

I'm sure in a couple of months we'll get all the answers we need.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:09 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I can't believe I stayed up until nearly 5 am today, but lo and behold, I was rewarded with sneak peeks:

x

Enjoy, my dears. This episode looks INCREDIBLE and I am so excited for a Snowing centric.
Thanks.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I always thought it was because even she wouldn't kill the person she loved most. But now I don't know. There might be something more.
I think if Lily is connected to her, the price of the curse might have scared her and the other two. And, after Regina stole the curse, it would be even worse because they would know, for sure they would forget all about whoever they loved.

I wonder if, after Snow and Charming betrayal, Mal went after Regina in her dragon form to prevent her from casting the curse, and that's why she kept her trapped during the 28 years of the curse.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So the EF moments take place right after the Medusa honeymoon. (oh, these two)

So some sort of deal .. hmmm ... interesting.

I do have to say, Snow gave Regina plenty of chances because she saw the good in her before she lost Daniel but Snow & Charming have been pretty hesitant to believe that anyone can change once they've decided that they are bad.

This outta be good.

Also, I have to clarify this ...

Quote:
I know Lily and Malificent walked off to Granny’s together (another reason why i think they’re related), and Regina and Zelena walk away from Granny’s together.
They don't take Zelena into Granny ... Regina walks away from Granny's with her