Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2015, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

One almost wonders why Maleficent gave up and tried to prevent Regina from taking the curse, when they fought in 1x02.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Arc for season 5: the people of Storybrooke decide to sue Disney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Actually people do think that in real life, in a way. "Why would God (or the Universe or whatever higher power) let my child die? Give me cancer? Let me lose my job? Etc". This Author story is a great metaphor for the questioning we all do when we try our best but bad things keep happening. Yes, we make our own choices. However, we don't make our own circumstances, just how we respond.
Well said!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 03-03-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Austenphile that is a good metaphor I have questioned God as well
Old 03-03-2015, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I am very intrigued about this dark secret Snow and Charming are hiding. You have a pretty interesting theory there. What bugs me, especially in regards to the QoD, is that Cruella and Ursula ended up in NY, in a world without magic, where they probably escaped the curse, whereas Maleficent ended up in Storybrooke's dungeons in the form of a dragon. I wonder if Snow and Charming are somehow responsible for that. As for Lily... well, I'd love it if they went with the unexpected for once and didn't make her someone's child!!
I don't want Lily to be anyone's child either. I'd rather she would be the author. But that's unlikely and she's important enough to come back so she's probably from the EF and escaped the curse.

I have seen so many theories of the secret. The most unlikely was that Snowing arranged a marriage for their daughter with Cruella's son (who happens to be Killian despite the fact that he's 350+ years older than her). And they don't know it's Killian so they are keeping it a secret from Emma. Not sure how that one would be dark.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol. That wouldn't be dark if was Killain. I don't think arranged marriage is dark. I am sure the characters can easily fight it. It's a good thing Snow didnt know Aurora pre curse or I would be worried was promised to baby Philip and she has to be single for 21 years lol

I rather if Lily was anyone's daughter I would prefer to be Maleficent or another Qod. At least it makes more sense than OQs

Last edited by fox24; 03-03-2015 at 08:05 AM
Old 03-03-2015, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

The star mark on her wrist could be a connection to the Sorceror.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think her being connected to the sorcerer is a possibility
Old 03-03-2015, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I do think her being connected to the sorcerer is a possibility
It is a possibility.

I do hope that she's gone at the end of the season though as well as the QODs, lol. The last thing we need is more regular characters.

Of course, Michael Socha is a regular and gets no airtime and now just seems to be a plot point for Rumple to get jealous so I don't know.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

After this season, I think Lily will join Ruby in the never seen BFFs club. And Archie, Aurora, Kathryn etc as characters that were briefly important but now never seen.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

ARe they still on 19? We haven't gotten a title for 20 yet, right?
Old 03-03-2015, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

I think they have to be on 20 even though we haven't gotten the title. But who knows? Maybe the Steveston filming will clear it up if someone reports the episode number.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Actually people do think that in real life, in a way. "Why would God (or the Universe or whatever higher power) let my child die? Give me cancer? Let me lose my job? Etc". This Author story is a great metaphor for the questioning we all do when we try our best but bad things keep happening. Yes, we make our own choices. However, we don't make our own circumstances, just how we respond.
This! I think questioning how much control we have over our fate is a really common thing that has gone on for thousands of years. I like the Author metaphor so far.

What I hope they do with the Snowing flashbacks is show what happens before or after some of the scenes from Season 1. Especially in the pilot Snow seemed really frantic and not at all "hopeful" like she is now (except the very end when all hope seems lost she has hope).

I know a lot of people are worried that they are trying to make Snow and Charming look like they stooped to the villain's level but I don't think that is what is happening here ... I think it's just going to show that they made a bad choice. And clearly stopping Maleficent from being resurrected is really important. Maybe Ursula and Cruella know about what they did but it was Maleficent that was most affected?

Hmmm ...
Old 03-03-2015, 08:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

We should be having 4x20's title soon. I'm surprised Adam didn't release it at least yesteday, but I get it. With all the fuss about the new episode, there was no need to give it all away at once. But i think they have already started shooting for this and that 4x19 is done.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-03-2015, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

I hope they explain how the sorcerer could give Ingrid the scroll with the prophecy about Emma before Emma's parents had even met. I really think the sorcerer has been setting things up the entire time, maybe for the "final battle" of good versus evil and that's why Blue is worried that he could be there in town. Unless that part of Rumple's prophecy has been dropped completely. Is it possible that Emma (whole/ universal) represents good while Lilith (night demon) represents evil? And Lily's arc is setting up the events that will happen in season 5? So many possibilities.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
It is a possibility.

I do hope that she's gone at the end of the season though as well as the QODs, lol. The last thing we need is more regular characters.

Of course, Michael Socha is a regular and gets no airtime and now just seems to be a plot point for Rumple to get jealous so I don't know.
I think we're all expecting Sean to get a regular promotion for S5.

The star mark on Lily's wrist could also pertain to another character that has a tattoo in that same place, Robin or Emma. We are getting a flashback episode about that tattoo(Robin's) anyways according to A and E

Lily also doesn't remember where she got the tattoo/birthmark from.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread