Old 03-02-2015, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

x

x
Old 03-02-2015, 09:46 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

x

x
Thanks.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if the Snowing secret has anything to do with why Maleficent had the Dark Curse? I still have no solid theories on this secret!
Old 03-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Remind me which publication she represents?

Added to OP
Old 03-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Apparently she's a friend of someone who works on set and got a private tour.

ETA:

They shot one scene in the Charmings' apartment.

Last edited by Miss Cam; 03-02-2015 at 10:54 PM
Old 03-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, okay. Thanks. Added the info to the OP to episode 4.20 cause I'm assuming that's what they are filming right now.

We should find out for definite tomorrow.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Looks like Mal is still around as of 4.20:

x

ETA: I guess that girl found her Rumbelle tweet a bit too spoilery, because it's deleted now!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-02-2015, 11:40 PM
Extreme Fan

TV Guide dot com has an article on Cruella:

Mega Buzz: Is Once Upon a Time's Cruella the Mightiest Queen of Darkness?

Kristin Bauer and Victoria Smurfit
Well, well, well. It seems that Cruella De Vil isn't just a furious fashionista.

On Sunday's spring premiere of Once Upon a Time, viewers were introduced to the maven of monochrome's magical power: the gift of persuasion over animals. All it takes is one breath (of halitosis? pheromones?) from Cruella (Victoria Smurfit), and the critter is hers to command.

But how far do her powers extend? Could she hold sway over fairy-tale creatures like unicorns? "We are actually going to test that theory -- whether or not she can control magical creatures -- in the second half of the season," co-creator Edward Kitsis tells TVGuide.com. Controlling magical creatures is only one step away from controlling magical beings that are part animal. If Cruella has this ability, then she could potentially have influence over her fellow Queens of Darkness Ursula (Merrin Dungey), who is part octopus, and Maleficent (Kristin Bauer Van Straten), who has the ability to take dragon form.

Whether or not Cruella would turn on her allies remains to be seen. But at least one resident of Storybrooke should be worried. Archie (Raphael Sbarge) owns a Dalmatian named Pongo, whom the EPs promise will make an appearance this season. "He will absolutely run into Cruella," Kitsis says. Gulp!

What do you think of Cruella's power? Will she turn on the other Queens of Darkness?
Old 03-03-2015, 04:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I wonder if the Snowing secret has anything to do with why Maleficent had the Dark Curse? I still have no solid theories on this secret!
Didn't they mention in the second episode that Regina gave Maleficient the Dark Curse for the sleeping curse? Then again until the last episode most of us believed Rumpel created the Dark Curse so who knows what they might do.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info. The Rumbelle scene could be good or bad.

Serving him with divorce papers.
Him telling her she's better off with Will.
Her telling him he'll always choose power, again.

I doubt it's any kind of reunion at this point. But it's nice to know they're filming together.

I'm really confused about the Dark Curse as well. I thought Maleficent got it from Rumple and that he created it but apparently not.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostEverything (View Post)
Didn't they mention in the second episode that Regina gave Maleficient the Dark Curse for the sleeping curse? Then again until the last episode most of us believed Rumpel created the Dark Curse so who knows what they might do.
I think everyone in the show believed Rumple created the Dark Curse, but it seems pretty clear, at least to me, that the sorcerer is the one who did it.

Each day I'm more certain the sorcerer isn't neither good nor bad. He just cares about the balance of Good and Evil. I mean, clearly Blue feared him. If he was one of the good guys, why would she be afraid of him? We know he is not above making deals with the bad guys, since he made a deal with the Snow Queen and kept his side of the bargain. A good guy would never have done that. And if the sorcerer did, in fact, create the Dark Curse, then Maleficent's words come to mind "Whoever created that monstrosity makes the both of us look positively moral..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Thanks for the info. The Rumbelle scene could be good or bad.

Serving him with divorce papers.
Him telling her she's better off with Will.
Her telling him he'll always choose power, again.

I doubt it's any kind of reunion at this point. But it's nice to know they're filming together.

I'm really confused about the Dark Curse as well. I thought Maleficent got it from Rumple and that he created it but apparently not.
I'm afraid to tell you to hope at this point, but that tweet did look hopeful in its general tone. I mean the girl put emoticons that hint at an emotional scene between them... I really don't know, but since I know they both love each other, I doubt it's going to be THAT bad, especially considering they are almost at the end of the season...

Last edited by lianamed; 03-03-2015 at 04:59 AM
Old 03-03-2015, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm afraid to tell you to hope at this point, but that tweet did look hopeful in its general tone. I mean the girl put emoticons that hint at an emotional scene between them... I really don't know, but since I know they both love each other, I doubt it's going to be THAT bad, especially considering they are almost at the end of the season...
I think all their scenes this year are going to be emotional.

I have never been on the Blue is evil bandwagon but she was acting mighty suspicious.

Could she be the Author?
Old 03-03-2015, 05:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

lol, maybe Blue fears the Sorcerer because he's good. She's definitely not one of the characters I'd place into the heroes section!!

Thanks for the tweets!! Wow, crazy interested about the Rumbelle scene. I envy the Rumbellers some times, at least you guys get to know that Bobby and Em are working together! Hopefully it will turn out to be a good scene rather than another heartbreaking one...

And DAMN, I wish I had friends on set!!! that girl is so damn lucky she got to meet the actors and watch them shoot! And yay for Kristin still being part of the show! I hope Maleficent doesn't get killed off... She has already died like 2 times, give her a break!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-03-2015, 05:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I Always found Blue a little bit suspicious. I don't know why, it's a gut feeling. Maybe it's because she opposed Grumpy and -What was her name already?- the fairy he loved. And I must admit her meeting with the dark one after Bael fall in the portal was very suspicious too. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she happen to be a bad fairy.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

This whole Author/Sorcerer, Happy Endings story almost seems like an end of series story. I'm a little surprised this is what they're doing right now. I guess it will all make sense though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread