Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
She's back to teaching
Or it's another flashback scene ?
Old 01-25-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
There's a theory that Rumple and the Queens of Darkness found Robin in the world outside Storybrooke and they are now holding him captive somewhere (in the cabin?) to use him to get Regina to coorperate. And that this is also the reason why we rarely see or hear of all three Queens of Darkeness filming together, always a combination of two. Because one has to check on or watch Robin. If the theory is true it explains why there were no pictures of Sean Maguire on set yet although he has been back to filming since after the holidays.
I haven't seen that theory but I like it! It is odd that there always seems to be a combination of two QoD ...

That script tease was interesting. Sounds almost opposite of the pilot when the bird flies away ...
Old 01-25-2015, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

That was my thought about the bluebird scene. And it might be a signal that we are going to see events from "the other side"
Old 01-25-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Or it's another flashback scene ?
I was leaning toward this and possible more confused, alone Henry per season 1 early eps.

Interesting teases.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really like the idea of another flashback to pre-broken curse!Storybrooke, but man, Jared is getting waaaaaaay too old to play a ten year-old believably. The scene they had last season was already a stretch, and now his voice is noticeably deeper than it was a year ago.

No worse than JMO playing an 18 year-old, though, I suppose.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 01-25-2015, 01:31 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I really like the idea of another flashback to pre-broken curse!Storybrooke, but man, Jared is getting waaaaaaay too old to play a ten year-old believably. The scene they had last season was already a stretch, and now his voice is noticeably deeper than it was a year ago.

Yeah, it's already a stretch, especially with how noticeable it already is.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

seriously. Or a young!Regina setting to marry Leopold.

For the story, I'm willing to suspend my disbelief and accept whatever their ages are suppose to be in whatever flashback period of time.

Last edited by CityGal; 01-25-2015 at 04:23 PM
Old 01-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
There's a theory that Rumple and the Queens of Darkness found Robin in the world outside Storybrooke and they are now holding him captive somewhere (in the cabin?) to use him to get Regina to coorperate.
I'm leaning towards something along those lines, too. Christie Laing recently tweeted about how much she misses a particular restaurant in Vancouver, which seemed to imply that she hasn't been in town for quite some time and this goes with neither Christie nor Raphael filming with Sean on that one day of confirmed shooting we have for him so far. If Robin has been seperated from Marian and Roland, I do think the evil trio had something to do with that.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 01-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Those are also my thoughts wrt Robin's whereabouts, especially since Rumple told Ursula they had "two more stops to make" presumably before they reach Storybrooke, where Maleficent already is.

So collect Cruella, abduct Robin, etc.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 01-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, this is important. Maleficent should not be the second stop because Maleficent should be in Storybrooke already. Then the first stop for Mr. Gold and Ursula might be to get Cruella, but the second stop could be to get Robin Hood.
Old 01-25-2015, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Those are also my thoughts wrt Robin's whereabouts, especially since Rumple told Ursula they had "two more stops to make" presumably before they reach Storybrooke, where Maleficent already is.

Ahhhh, got it.

Can't wait til March. Can we skip February?
Old 01-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There's a theory that Rumple and the Queens of Darkness found Robin in the world outside Storybrooke and they are now holding him captive somewhere (in the cabin?) to use him to get Regina to coorperate. And that this is also the reason why we rarely see or hear of all three Queens of Darkeness filming together, always a combination of two. Because one has to check on or watch Robin. If the theory is true it explains why there were no pictures of Sean Maguire on set yet although he has been back to filming since after the holidays.
This actually makes sense.

I'm all for skipping February, CityGal!
Old 01-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

My seasonal depression would totally thank TPTB for skipping February.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 01-25-2015, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Oooh, yeah! This theory is a definite possibility!
Old 01-25-2015, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's going to be weird but I have to suspend my disbelief. I still wish Tallahassee and stable boy had been played by younger actresses
Closed Thread   Post New Thread