Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2014, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I'm firmly planting my flag the author is... Henry.

Casting someone new would be so blahhh.
Great. Then he'll have a lawsuit on his hands when everyone starts suing him for copyright violation.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I actually love this theory ... do you think it's adult/future Henry or Henry now (but he doesn't know it)?

When A&E answered this question with "Not today" I was very intrigued.
What if Henry (future Henry) is actually the sorcerer.

Then he would have been Rumple's "undoing"

Yes I know it is extremely far fetched but not more so than the Lily theory.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Could it be Prince Neal?
Old 12-19-2014, 10:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Maris, why would Rumbelle fans being upset that the beauty and the beast true love couple that we invested in for three seasons being destroyed utterly by having somebody else being revealed as Belle's true love be compared to a bunch of idiots who faulted Jackie from moving on after being widowed? Both marriages were epic fails anyway.

I don't want Rumple and Belle with other people because they are true love and I enjoy them together. Putting someone else with either character ruins that because it cheapens the true love factor! Excuse us for wanting to see our couple together! Wouldn't you be upset if you were led by the nose about a couple you liked and than told they weren't endgame or true love?
Because in the grand scheme of things both (RumBelle breakup, Jackie O's personal life) are really not that important, hence the comparison.

There's really liking a show and its characters and being disappointed by a turn of events in the storytelling and then there's being overwrought and over-invested in a show or characters to the point of losing all perspective and letting it take over one's emotional life. The first is fine because people express their disappointment once and then move on, the second is unhealthy for obvious reasons.

The creators of the show are not leading anyone around by the nose or telling lies or breaking promises or slapping anyone in the face or any of the other things they are accused of. The overwrought fans are doing it to themselves. Adam and Eddy are just telling the story they want to tell and promoting it in interviews.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)

The thing that is really confusing me is how they said the house appeared with the last curse. I do think the sorcerer and author are the same person. Rumple seems to know more about him than anyone else.

When they let the fairies out will the Apprentice be there, too? And will he offer some explanation? Or will Blue explain things, maybe she knows some information?

I have so many questions! It seems like the Sorcerer/Apprentice wanted Ingrid to find Emma and make everything happen. It makes me think that the same person wanted August to set Emma back on her lonely path.

I'm excited to get my DVDs for Christmas and watch Seasons 1 and 2 I'm a bad fandom member and haven't watched those seasons in so long!
Old 12-19-2014, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maris (View Post)

The creators of the show are not leading anyone around by the nose or telling lies or breaking promises or slapping anyone in the face or any of the other things they are accused of. The overwrought fans are doing it to themselves. Adam and Eddy are just telling the story they want to tell and promoting it in interviews.
Well said.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Could it be Prince Neal?
Well they did say he would find out if he has magic. And being part of Zelena's time travel spell may have given him the ability to travel across all time and space once he's grown.

Give me any theory about it and I'll try to spin it.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Actually the author being the reason August knew who Neal was would explain a lot.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
He isn't thrice her age! Emilie was born in 1981 and Robert was born in 1961. They are exactly 20 years apart! Being in my early forties I find it disconcerting that people in their forties and fifties are considered old! Bobby looks damn fine for his age! He is incredibly sexy and his chemistry with Emilie and his acting combined with hers makes for a much truer and more believable Beauty and the Beast story! The story wasn't about a woman who can see the beauty in a hairy guy, it at its basic level is about a woman who can see the goodness and beauty in someone who acts like a beast! It also shows the handsome suitor is the real beast!

So, getting a piece of eye candy who can't act for **** and breaking up the better couple because people are hung up over age would be tantamount to basically giving a disturbed person a gun and letting them loose in a crowded mall! Rumbellers would tar and feather the writers if they went this way!

Let Disney's Belle have her Prince Adam we Rumbellers would rather have our complicated and oh so interesting and fun to watch beauty and the beast!
I cannot believe that you would compare breaking up a fictional couple with gun violence in public. Geez
Old 12-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)

That is not too far fetched actually.
This prophecy of henry being rumples undoing cant be a plot device for neverland.
Henry being the sorcerer would be interesting.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 12-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf (View Post)
That is not too far fetched actually.
This prophecy of henry being rumples undoing cant be a plot device for neverland.
Henry being the sorcerer would be interesting.
Can I just say I love your posts? Not only because they're interesting but you always start new lines for your sentences and somehow that makes me read them like they are a poem.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maris (View Post)
Because in the grand scheme of things both (RumBelle breakup, Jackie O's personal life) are really not that important, hence the comparison.

There's really liking a show and its characters and being disappointed by a turn of events in the storytelling and then there's being overwrought and over-invested in a show or characters to the point of losing all perspective and letting it take over one's emotional life. The first is fine because people express their disappointment once and then move on, the second is unhealthy for obvious reasons.

Uh, Adam and Eddy are pretty darn good at spinning the narrative and backtracking on things they've said/written, so much so that they often do insult viewers' intelligence. Eddy does that quite literally. If posters want to critique them for that, I don't see the problem. What's much more problematic for me is coming into this thread and seeing some try to police/shame/criticize others for being disappointed in the writers or the writing. That may not be fun to see but unless a poster is personally insulting the writers or fans, no one should direct criticism at another for being too invested. I find that insulting, quite frankly.

JMO.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Can I just say I love your posts? Not only because they're interesting but you always start new lines for your sentences and somehow that makes me read them like they are a poem.
I do the same thing! That's so funny.

The more theories I read about the author/sorcerer, the more confused I become... they all sound plausible to me at this point.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 12-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Whether August appears in flashbacks or not I'm super excited to have him back Though I really really hope they somehow brought him to present. It would make more sense because if he just appears in the flashbacks then he needs to have those flashbacks with someone who will appear quite a lot in the present. Does it make sense? Because they can't have flashbacks of him without any connection to the present.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I'm firmly planting my flag the author is... Henry.

Casting someone new would be so blahhh.
I always thought it would be future Henry. AE denied this when asked, but I thought they were lying to protect the storyline.

My second guess is Merlin, but I agree about casting yet another character.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread