Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2014, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Sorry Belleislove here is another report that mentions Lana but still no Emilie

Katmtan
That's okay. Thanks for the info.

I'm back to thinking Belle is gone. She's certainly not part of the story.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

What's so special about that house?

Seems to be the new place for everyone to hang out.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
What's so special about that house?

Seems to be the new place for everyone to hang out.
I know really. It certainly doesn't make it special for Belle/Rumple anymore.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Last person who had the star box probably left it in the house.

It's obviously not clear yet if that was Anna or the Snow Queen.

Last edited by scififan2009; 10-31-2014 at 04:33 AM
Old 10-31-2014, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Last person who had the star box probably left it in the house.
Do you think that was Anna? Or the Snow Queen?
Old 10-31-2014, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My money on the Snow Queen
Old 10-31-2014, 04:39 AM
Elite Fan

The Snow Queen's own centric is coming up the week after. We might get more details about when she first came to Storybrooke.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I know really. It certainly doesn't make it special for Belle/Rumple anymore.
Let's face it, though, Belle and Rumple were squatters. You are not just supposed to use an abandoned house for sex. It reminds me of Lily and Emma breaking in the summer house except they were more innocent. The house was not in the first curse so it wouldn't be among the property that Gold owns. If unclaimed it should belong to the city or maybe even Snow and Charming because they cast the curse

Sorry. Just because people love Rumbelle doesn't make that house theirs when they used it illegally.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Let's face it, though, Belle and Rumple were squatters. You are not just supposed to use an abandoned house for sex. It reminds me of Lily and Emma breaking in the summer house except they were more innocent. The house was not in the first curse so it wouldn't be among the property that Gold owns. If unclaimed it should belong to the city or maybe even Snow and Charming because they cast the curse

Sorry. Just because people love Rumbelle doesn't make that house theirs when they used it illegally.
I know it's not their house, LOL. I'm just saying it would be special to the Rumbelle fans because they had their dance there and honeymoon. Now everyone and their brother are traipsing through it. I was just kidding about it. But I also don't think it belongs to Snow and Charming.

Although I've been wondering if this is going to be Belle/Rumple's house. RC said there was fan pleasing scenes in this episode, unless he was kidding, and Emilie was very coy about seeing them in their house. So I thought maybe in this episode they may get the house as their own?
Old 10-31-2014, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know it's not their house, LOL. I'm just saying it would be special to the Rumbelle fans because they had their dance there and honeymoon. Now everyone and their brother are traipsing through it. I was just kidding about it. But I also don't think it belongs to Snow and Charming.

Although I've been wondering if this is going to be Belle/Rumple's house. RC said there was fan pleasing scenes in this episode, unless he was kidding, and Emilie was very coy about seeing them in their house. So I thought maybe in this episode they may get the house as their own?
I don't think it belongs to Snow and Charming either. It would belong to the city. My point was that they as the casters of the curse would have more claim on something new brought over in the curse than Rumbelle.

Everyone just talked about how romantic the honeymoon scenes were (and they were adorable) but no one mentioned that they were committing a crime during them. And yet if Captain Swan or Snowing had done the same thing we probabky would have heard more about the crime in the fandom.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think it belongs to Snow and Charking either. It would belong to the city. My point was that they as the cadters of the curse would have more claim on something new brought over in the curse than Rumbelle.

Everyone just talked about how romantic the honeymoon scenes were (and they were adorable) but no one mentioned that they were committing a crime during them. And yet if Captain Swan or Snowing had done the same thing we probabky would have heard more about the crime in the fandom.
I think somehow with all the other "crimes" characters have committed that this really wasn't a big deal. And was it really a crime? The house was "abandoned" as far as they knew. Belle had never seen anyone there and she already said "no one had claimed it." And maybe Rumple actually owns the land the house is sitting on?

Maybe there is a portal to Arrendelle in the house somewhere? I'm just concerned about Belle's absence. Does the SQ have her? Or has she just left Rumple and is missing in action?
Old 10-31-2014, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think somehow with all the other "crimes" characters have committed that this really wasn't a big deal. And was it really a crime? The house was "abandoned" as far as they knew. Belle had never seen anyone there and she already said "no one had claimed it." And maybe Rumple actually owns the land the house is sitting on?

Maybe there is a portal to Arrendelle in the house somewhere? I'm just concerned about Belle's absence. Does the SQ have her? Or has she just left Rumple and is missing in action?
You're right that it was not a big deal but I still say had it been Snowing or Captain Swan people would have been fussing about it on the internet.

I think there might be a portal because it had to come from somewhere and despite my joking comments I don't think it was added with the new curse.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think it belongs to Snow and Charming either. It would belong to the city. My point was that they as the casters of the curse would have more claim on something new brought over in the curse than Rumbelle.

Yeah people give Emma a hard time for making a joke of her keeping Will cause he ruined her date when it was him breaking into three places. Anyway I am not angry at RB for breaking and entering
Old 10-31-2014, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Yeah people give Emma a hard time for making a joke of her keeping Will cause he ruined her date when it was him breaking into three places. Anyway I am not angry at RB for breaking and entering
And for feeding him a half eaten poptart but not for letting Regina go after she admitted to holding Sidney hostage in the mirror. And Hook was criticized for taking the walkie talkie away when Charming was talking to Emma. And Charming for "usurping" Emma by being co-sheriff. And Snow for not standing up to Regina for Emma. Those four can't breathe without being given a hard time.

But excusecme I am just getting tired of certain characters getting a hard time for every single thing and others only getting criticized when it is something really big.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And for feeding him a half eaten poptart but not for letting Regina go after she admitted to holding Sidney hostage in the mirror. And Hook was criticized for taking the walkie talkie away when Charming was talking to Emma. And Charming for "usurping" Emma by being co-sheriff. And Snow for not standing up to Regina for Emma. Those four can't breathe without being given a hard time.

But excusecme I am just getting tired of certain characters getting a hard time for every single thing and others only getting criticized when it is something really big.
I think all the characters are criticized for some silly stuff considering what horrible things some of them have done.

Belle gets criticized all the time too. I've never really noticed one character or group of characters getting criticized more than others.

But I agree that some of the stuff is so silly. I mean Belle has actually been blamed for Hook shooting her so what can I say?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread