Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2014, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I think RC's interpretation is always interesting. He obviously loves playing the villainous side of Rumple.
He is fine in saying that the fans do enjoy seeing him playing a villainous role. His performance as the Dark One is a show standout and hhe really shines, brings electricity, and instantaneously increases the tension levels within the scene.

Last edited by CityGal; 11-01-2014 at 12:22 AM
Old 10-31-2014, 08:54 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

|Duke of Weselton: Another Villain??

What is his connection with the 3 sisters, guess we will find out in episode 7!

Katmtan
Old 10-31-2014, 11:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I love RC but I can't say I agree that doing the right thing by Belle means the character is finished. I mean, Belle is his true love after all and if he can't do right by her, what hope is there that he can ever be more than just a villain? IMO, it is the struggle between being good and evil that makes the character compelling to watch. And it is his family (Belle, Neal) who brings out the "goodness" in him. We saw it with him sparing Robin's life, we saw it with him sacrificing himself for his family. Was the character finished then? No. And he certainly wouldn't be finished for telling Belle the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissyc20 (View Post)
Haven't been on in a while, been crazy busy. Anyway, went to Disneyland over the weekend and met some OUAT fans and they have a theory regarding Will Scarlett and Maid Marion. They think that Will and MM had an affair and are each others True Love and that is why Robin can't break the curse because his true love is Regina. They explained it so much better where it made sense, mind you I have been on vacation so I haven't watched the last 2 eps but they have and it made sense to them.
I've been thinking about this as an option for salvaging this mess of a story, not necessarily the cheating part but with Marian/Will finding love again with one another. However, given the poor treatment/neglect of Marian thus far, (not that Robin has gotten much himself but still more than Marian) I wouldn't hold my breath. Seems Marian will be lucky if she can get a happy ending with her own son.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Who does everyone think that major character death is?
Old 10-31-2014, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

I disagree with him. I don't honestly see anyone rooting for Rumple to keep lying to his wife. Where are all these People rooting for him to keep betraying his wife's trust and be completely evil! Because I don't see them.

Being his own person means destroying his wife and marriage?

I just don't see it. I just feel he's off base with this. And can we please hear from Emilie? You would think A&E would want Robert to stop talking, because he seems to want to drive the Rumbelle fans away. I guess they don't care.

If anything I think the character is finished if he keeps on this path. His love for Belle and previously Neal is what keeps the character interesting. Without that he had no motivation and is just a villain with no redeeming qualitities.

Unless there is some huge group of people writing and saying they hate Rumbelle and want him to destroy her, then I personally think this story of what he's doing doesn't seem even a little popular.

If this just keeps going on and on and Rumple keeps doing the wrong thing that is totally uninteresting and will destroy this couple IMO.

I don't need or want him to be "good," but if he doesn't struggle and just keeps hurting his wife I think that's when he's finished. JMO.

Last edited by Belleislove; 11-01-2014 at 12:14 AM
Old 11-01-2014, 03:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
At least there wasn't anything in there that made me want to pull my hair out.

And I think we all know who the major death would be.

I wonder if they just don't let anyone interview Emilie, she doesn't want to, or the press just isn't interested? She's a popular actress so I don't know why it would be the press.

I guess I should just be grateful they're not interviewing RC for this one.
I think Emilie has been upset and campaigning to get her film released, so maybe that is why we haven't heard anything from her. At least that was what I saw on Tumblr.

I wouldn't worry about the interview. That's Carlyle's opinion and one of Rumple's main character traits is his playing his cards close to his chest and his fear of being abandoned so it makes sense him saying that Rumple as we know him will be finished if he tells Belle. He normally would not say anything until he is caught.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapy2199 (View Post)
Belle.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Belle.
No one! Emilie is not leaving and Adam confirmed it!
Old 11-01-2014, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Snow Queen. She'll go the way of Cora, Pan and Selena. The real question is who will kill her?
Old 11-01-2014, 04:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Why do so many people think someone dies?

People on tumblr etc go crazy because of that.
Honestly, what shpuld they answer in that case.

Both yes or no take away the shock effect because people expect it.
Nobody ever can answer a question like this with yes or no....it must be something inbetween.

Important characters sure wont be killed of, plot device characters sure.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 11-01-2014, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
No one! Emilie is not leaving and Adam confirmed it!
He said she had never asked to leave. That's a little different. I don't know what to think. I don't feel like she's even part of the cast and if you go by what Robert says Rumbelle doesn't exist and their marriage doesn't seem to much matter.

It doesn't sound like Rumple is going to make the right choice anytime soon so he'll choose power over love. Doesn't that mean the marriage is done?

Anyway Emilie was great in the SP. I can't wait to see what her secret is.

ETA. I don't think the SQ is going to die.

Last edited by Belleislove; 11-01-2014 at 04:30 AM
Old 11-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
He said she had never asked to leave. That's a little different. I don't know what to think. I don't feel like she's even part of the cast and if you go by what Robert says Rumbelle doesn't exist and there marriage doesn't seem to much matter.

It doesn't sound like Rumple is going to make the right choice anytime soon so he'll choose power over love. Doesn't that mean the marriage is done?

Anyway Emilie was great in the SP. I can't wait to see what her secret is.

ETA. I don't think the SQ is going to die.
I don't think Disney Co would allow them to kill one of their most famous princess. They wanted to kill Charming in the pilot, but Disney would't allow them to. They had to made up a new Dwarf, because they wanted to kill ine of them, and Disney didn't allow them to.

So, what makes you think they would allow them to kill Belle, when Beauty and the Beast is one of their most successful franchizes? The first animated movie indicated for an Academy Award for Best Picture, notto mention a long running successful Broadway musical, and the list goes on. Beausty and the Beast is too much of a successful franchize for Disney to allow them to kill Belle.

I could see Belle leaving the show, and fading away alongside with Ruby, but not dying. And once again, it's not because the producers wouldn't go there, because I totally believe they would, it's because in order to kill the character they need Disney'ok to do that, and it's not going to happen.

ETA: I think the only characters Disney wouldn't object to dying are the ones seeing as villains in Disney movies, the ones that did die in the original movies (Snow's parents, Belle's mother, Cinderella's parents) or the characters created by OUAT.

Characters I could see dying are:

1. Regina (because the EQ dies in the animated movie and she is a villain there as well, so, Disney wouldn't object to that) But this is oneof the most unlikely because the character is popular.
2. Henry, because it's their creation, and they could do whatever they want with him. It won't happen though, for several reasons.
3. Emma, for the same reason as Henry, but also extremely unlikely since she is one of the leads, alongside with Snow and Regina. She is also an extremely popular character.
4. Hook, because he is a Disney villain. I don't remember if he did die in the animated feature. My only memory is his running away from that crocodile. Still, unlikely because he is popular.

Regardless, I didn't take the vibe they are killing anyone right now.

Last edited by lianamed; 11-01-2014 at 04:52 AM
Old 11-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Belle.
Belle is not dying! How many times have you been paranoid for no reason whatsoever? I understand that the storyline is getting very angsty but Rumbelle is a very angsty couple.

Belle is not leaving the show. Disney will not allow them to kill off a princess. Disney said no when they wanted to kill off Charming in The Pilot. What makes you think Disney will give them the okay to kill off one of the most notable princesses in their line up if they didn't even let them kill off a simple prince?

"Major Character Death" should it occur does not mean series regular or main character. The last time this was reported it turned out to be the Blue Fairy. So just because it says major character death does not at all mean it's one of the series regulars.

My money is on Snow Queen, Marian, or another SB resident that has been here since S1.

IDK why you're worried so much. I mean if anybody should be worried about a "death" it's Hook fans. He's been getting death foreshadowing non-stop. I'm not worried about it either way because if Hook "dies" then Emma will save him with TLK/act of TL if they go the Frozen route. CS does deserve the TL confirmation, and we've already had Emma tell him she can't lose him too like she did the other men in her life.

Last edited by Radames; 11-01-2014 at 05:41 AM
Old 11-01-2014, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Disney princess, heroes, and princes are protected. Even Pan and Pinnochio were sort of killed in another from. I think Marion was killed in other version or was a fox so that why she was originally killed. Mostly villains and characters that are AE own creation get killed. I am worried about the death it will probably be the snow Queen it doesn't say series regular
Closed Thread   Post New Thread