Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2014, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks T'Lynn. Excited about everything except the I hope so answer regarding a major character death.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's the article. I love the questions and answers.
Quote:
The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions

As the race to track down the Snow Queen intensifies, new developments from Emma’s past have surfaced on Once Upon a Time—namely that the big bad was actually her foster mom at one point. But that’s far from the only mystery surrounding this season, which is why EW put executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis in The Hot Seat, where they have the option of answering your questions from Twitter with “Yes,” “No” or “Can’t say.” Get the scoop below:

Will we ever see Lily (Nicole Munoz) again?
Kitsis: Yes.

Will Emma (Jennifer Morrison) ever get her own place?
Kitsis: Yes, she should get her own place.
Horowitz: We’re working on it.

Will Emma ever confront Regina (Lana Parrilla) for killing Graham (Jamie Dornan)?
Horowitz: First of all, she doesn’t know that Regina killed Graham. If you look back at season one, before Emma believed, when she talks to Henry (Jared Gilmore) about the aftermath of Graham’s death, she says what the autopsy was, which was an aneurysm. She still believes that.
Kitsis: She believed it at the time, and then things have happened.
Horowitz: She actually doesn’t know that Regina was behind it. That’s never been something that has come up. If it did, I’m sure she would take issue with it.

Will Regina use her light magic again?
Kitsis: I would hope so.

Is there a reason behind Regina’s magic being red?
Horowitz: She was angry at the snow monster.
Kitsis: Fire burns hot, and Regina’s got a lot of fire.

Will the search for the author lead Operation Mongoose outside of Storybrooke?
Horowitz: Yes.

Is future Henry the author of the book?
Kitsis: Not today.

Is Rumple’s (Robert Carlyle) behavior this season in any way related to his resurrection from the vault of the Dark One?
Kitsis: Absolutely, it is related to that. It is related to the fact that all of last season, he was a slave to the dagger under the control of the Wicked Witch (Rebecca Mader), thus reminding him how precious his life is. And it is related to this hat and what it can do for him. He is a man who has always chosen power over love, but this hat is a tantalizing thing for him that he thought he never thought he would be able to achieve. When he finds the hat in the premiere, you realize why he had to wake up in the middle of the night and do it, even though he just made a big declaration to be on the straight and narrow. For us, it was: What is this object? What is so important that would make him break that code literally the same night? It’s based on all these things we’ve just talked about.

Could the Sorcerer’s hat ever be powerful enough to rewrite fate?
Horowitz: That’s a great question. Maybe.

Will we find out the significance of the honeymoon house and why Belle (Emilie de Ravin) found it?
Horowitz and Kitsis: Yes.

Outside of Sunday’s Belle-centric episode, will we see her mother (Frances O’Connor) again down the line?
Kitsis: Maybe.

Does Once’s current timeline take place after the events of Wonderland?

Will we see the Red Queen (Emma Rigby) this season?
Kitsis: We’re going to try.

Will we see more of the missing year?
Kitsis: But it may not be this season.

Will we ever see the repercussions of Snow (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Charming (Josh Dallas) sharing a heart?

Will we find out if baby Neal has special powers, too?

Will we ever see the Swan family and why they gave Emma back?
Kitsis: Potentially. Maybe.
Horowitz: More of Emma’s past is in the cards.

Will Emma and Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) take their relationship to the next level this season?
Horowitz: If by next level you mean going from Netflix to Hulu Plus, possibly.

Will we ever see what dirty work Hook used to do for Peter Pan (Robbie Kay)?

Will we see Tinker Bell (Rose McIver) again?
Kitsis: Depends on her schedule.
Horowitz: We hope so.
Kitsis: She is the lead of her own show [The CW’s midseason entry iZombie], in which she’s in every scene. So although she is in the same city that we shoot, it’s very hard for her to have free time, but as soon as she does, we’ll put her back in her green outfit.

Will we see other villains besides Maleficent (Kristin Bauer van Straten) in the second half of the season?
Horowitz: I sure hope so.

Is there going to be a major character death this season?
Kitsis: I hope so.

Do you have your series end game planned?
Kitsis: Yes. We have had our series end game from when we created the series. We have a road map, and we’ve allowed ourselves a lot of freedom, but it was never our intention to say, “Here’s exactly what we’re going to do.” But we know where we’re leading to.

Horowitz: And if you’re asking whether we know what we’d like the last moment of the series to be, yes, we do.

Have questions for the Once bosses? Hit the comments below or send them to @NatalieAbrams with the hashtag #EWHotSeat.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Thanks T'Lynn. Excited about everything except the I hope so answer regarding a major character death.
At least there wasn't anything in there that made me want to pull my hair out.

And I think we all know who the major death would be.

I wonder if they just don't let anyone interview Emilie, she doesn't want to, or the press just isn't interested? She's a popular actress so I don't know why it would be the press.

I guess I should just be grateful they're not interviewing RC for this one.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the question. I do think major character will be someone like the blue fairy I hope lol
Old 10-31-2014, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's the article. I love the questions and answers.
Quote:
The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions

As the race to track down the Snow Queen intensifies, new developments from Emma’s past have surfaced on Once Upon a Time—namely that the big bad was actually her foster mom at one point. But that’s far from the only mystery surrounding this season, which is why EW put executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis in The Hot Seat, where they have the option of answering your questions from Twitter with “Yes,” “No” or “Can’t say.” Get the scoop below:

Will we ever see Lily (Nicole Munoz) again?

Will Emma (Jennifer Morrison) ever get her own place?
Kitsis: Yes, she should get her own place.
Horowitz: We’re working on it.

Will Emma ever confront Regina (Lana Parrilla) for killing Graham (Jamie Dornan)?
Horowitz: First of all, she doesn’t know that Regina killed Graham. If you look back at season one, before Emma believed, when she talks to Henry (Jared Gilmore) about the aftermath of Graham’s death, she says what the autopsy was, which was an aneurysm. She still believes that.
Kitsis: She believed it at the time, and then things have happened.
Horowitz: She actually doesn’t know that Regina was behind it. That’s never been something that has come up. If it did, I’m sure she would take issue with it.

Will Regina use her light magic again?
Kitsis: I would hope so.

Is there a reason behind Regina’s magic being red?
Horowitz: She was angry at the snow monster.
Kitsis: Fire burns hot, and Regina’s got a lot of fire.

Will the search for the author lead Operation Mongoose outside of Storybrooke?

Is future Henry the author of the book?
Kitsis: Not today.

Is Rumple’s (Robert Carlyle) behavior this season in any way related to his resurrection from the vault of the Dark One?
Kitsis: Absolutely, it is related to that. It is related to the fact that all of last season, he was a slave to the dagger under the control of the Wicked Witch (Rebecca Mader), thus reminding him how precious his life is. And it is related to this hat and what it can do for him. He is a man who has always chosen power over love, but this hat is a tantalizing thing for him that he thought he never thought he would be able to achieve. When he finds the hat in the premiere, you realize why he had to wake up in the middle of the night and do it, even though he just made a big declaration to be on the straight and narrow. For us, it was: What is this object? What is so important that would make him break that code literally the same night? It’s based on all these things we’ve just talked about.

Could the Sorcerer’s hat ever be powerful enough to rewrite fate?
Horowitz: That’s a great question. Maybe.

Will we find out the significance of the honeymoon house and why Belle (Emilie de Ravin) found it?

Outside of Sunday’s Belle-centric episode, will we see her mother (Frances O’Connor) again down the line?

Does Once’s current timeline take place after the events of Wonderland?

Will we see the Red Queen (Emma Rigby) this season?
Kitsis: We’re going to try.

Will we see more of the missing year?
Kitsis: But it may not be this season.

Will we ever see the repercussions of Snow (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Charming (Josh Dallas) sharing a heart?

Will we find out if baby Neal has special powers, too?

Will we ever see the Swan family and why they gave Emma back?
Kitsis: Potentially. Maybe.
Horowitz: More of Emma’s past is in the cards.

Will Emma and Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) take their relationship to the next level this season?
Horowitz: If by next level you mean going from Netflix to Hulu Plus, possibly.

Will we ever see what dirty work Hook used to do for Peter Pan (Robbie Kay)?

Will we see Tinker Bell (Rose McIver) again?
Kitsis: Depends on her schedule.
Horowitz: We hope so.
Kitsis: She is the lead of her own show [The CW’s midseason entry iZombie], in which she’s in every scene. So although she is in the same city that we shoot, it’s very hard for her to have free time, but as soon as she does, we’ll put her back in her green outfit.

Will we see other villains besides Maleficent (Kristin Bauer van Straten) in the second half of the season?
Horowitz: I sure hope so.

Is there going to be a major character death this season?
Kitsis: I hope so.

Do you have your series end game planned?

Kitsis: Yes. We have had our series end game from when we created the series. We have a road map, and we’ve allowed ourselves a lot of freedom, but it was never our intention to say, “Here’s exactly what we’re going to do.” But we know where we’re leading to.
Horowitz: And if you’re asking whether we know what we’d like the last moment of the series to be, yes, we do.

Have questions for the Once bosses? Hit the comments below or send them to @NatalieAbrams with the hashtag #EWHotSeat.
The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 10-31-2014, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

That was the most balanced Q&A they have ever done.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
That was the most balanced Q&A they have ever done.
For once I don't think they said anything to upset anyone.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:19 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Haven't been on in a while, been crazy busy. Anyway, went to Disneyland over the weekend and met some OUAT fans and they have a theory regarding Will Scarlett and Maid Marion. They think that Will and MM had an affair and are each others True Love and that is why Robin can't break the curse because his true love is Regina. They explained it so much better where it made sense, mind you I have been on vacation so I haven't watched the last 2 eps but they have and it made sense to them.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
Thanks.
Actually T'Lynn posted the article and I just reprinted
Old 10-31-2014, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

ONCE UPON A TIME: Robert Carlyle on Rumple’s Lies to Belle

Don't shoot the messenger!
Old 10-31-2014, 06:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissyc20 (View Post)
Haven't been on in a while, been crazy busy. Anyway, went to Disneyland over the weekend and met some OUAT fans and they have a theory regarding Will Scarlett and Maid Marion. They think that Will and MM had an affair and are each others True Love and that is why Robin can't break the curse because his true love is Regina. They explained it so much better where it made sense, mind you I have been on vacation so I haven't watched the last 2 eps but they have and it made sense to them.
That would have been a good theory if it have not already been established on OUATIW that Anastasia is Will true love.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, but can't you have more than one true love?
Old 10-31-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissyc20 (View Post)
Yes, but can't you have more than one true love?
Unless it's an unrequited love on MaidM's part.

I don't know if the writers are going to invest in developing Marian's part of the story. They may leave it hanging and only work it from a Regina/Robin story angle.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I think RC's interpretation is always interesting. He obviously loves playing the villainous side of Rumple.