Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Who knows what they are doing anymore? Could be rewriting their history. After Snow Drifts, anything is possible. Somehow Maleficient is going to have to be resurrected. It could be Regina's story is "changed" and Maleficient is still alive and who knows what else. Or an AU episode through a dream. these guys did work on Lost with time travelling and parallel universes and flashforwards so I am expecting a big twist in episode 11.
If that's the case I hope the series finale isent them in purgatory lol
Old 10-26-2014, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Source

*insert-it's-been-84-years-gif*
added to OP
Old 10-26-2014, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWC (View Post)
Rumple did not know Robin's name or where to find him; he had to interrogate Nottingham for that information. For someone who specializes in names, I think he would remember the name of Regina's soulmate if he'd already encountered the guy. The theory makes no sense based on the timeline.

I do think Regina and Robin might have just missed meeting each other some point in the past. Or maybe Regina is thinking about what might have happened if she had approached Robin after the pixie dust incident.
All I'm gonna say is they've recon stuff in the past to fit their storyline, wouldn't shock me if they do it again.

I mean I never ever would have believed Rumple would be where he is right now at the end of S3A or even after losing Bae. I thought that it would just be killing Zelena that he would hide from Belle.

Turns out that is far from the case.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

New eppy tonight?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-26-2014, 09:09 AM
PWC
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
All I'm gonna say is they've recon stuff in the past to fit their storyline, wouldn't shock me if they do it again.

I mean I never ever would have believed Rumple would be where he is right now at the end of S3A or even after losing Bae. I thought that it would just be killing Zelena that he would hide from Belle.

Turns out that is far from the case.
Yes, they retcon stuff. But with the possible exception of the stuff they pulled in the Bleeding Through flashbacks (Leopold all of a sudden having a past with Cora), they have never retconned a whole episode.

Rumple's current bad storyline should not affect what has already been established, but you're right, sometimes they completely change a character at the drop of a hat. I certainly wouldn't have expected Hook to be an accomplice to murder at this point in his storyline.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep
Old 10-26-2014, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, they retcon stuff. But with the possible exception of the stuff they pulled in the Bleeding Through flashbacks (Leopold all of a sudden having a past with Cora), they have never retconned a whole episode.

Rumple's current bad storyline should not affect what has already been established, but you're right, sometimes they completely change a character at the drop of a hat. I certainly wouldn't have expected Hook to be an accomplice to murder at this point in his storyline.
It's not murder it's haticide or putting people in a hat. I know still bad but a lesser sentence in court. Not that they" ll be tried for this
Old 10-26-2014, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Eh I don't think the dude is dead just trapped in the hat, which is what will happen to anybody else that gets sucked in.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
They could be rewriting things. I wish they wouldn't but they could be.

Fox, I did have a good night. But I don't recover as easily anymore ..lol
One of the reasons I am leaning towards a "rewrite" of Regina's story is that apparently she was filming 1980s flashbacks by herself the other day. So we have young Regina and Robin Hood combined with early SB flashbacks.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do Robin and Regina dance to simple minds
Old 10-26-2014, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Do Robin and Regina dance to simple minds
Haha I'd like to see that.

Script tease.

X
Old 10-26-2014, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks
Old 10-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
One of the reasons I am leaning towards a "rewrite" of Regina's story is that apparently she was filming 1980s flashbacks by herself the other day. So we have young Regina and Robin Hood combined with early SB flashbacks.
I think you may be right! Will and Robin probably would be on good terms as well. Regina would have not enacted the curse, perhaps another person had to, SQ?

I rather they not rewrite it too. Snow drifts and There's no place like home, are two of my favorite episodes of season 3 for Emma and Hook , but for Snowing love story kinda liked more Snow Falls. So i really hope they don't change nothing again
Old 10-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am hoping they don't rewrite it too. that could erase Cs, Snowing, and Henry and Roland existence
Old 10-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Are you sure she was by herself? BC apparently JMO and Robert were there with her that day.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread