Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2014, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
I'm expecting at least one scene of Hook alone, gazing at a glass or bottle of rum, looking forlorn and torn over his predicament... So my vote is Hook/alcohol and Gold/Henry for scene partners.
Sounds good. Looking at the OP if we have gotten the filming spoilers marched correctly:

Besides what we know about Emma, Regina, Elsa, Anna and DQ

Elsa, Hook, Emma and Will
Emma, Hook, Snow and Charming
Will and the yellow bug ETA read that wrong it was Emma, Hook, Elsa, Will and the bug at the place they use for the jail

Interesting there was no Snow, Charming and Will or even Snow and Charming alone in the open. Hmmmm. Maybe they get distracted while they are alone together and never really find him.

Last edited by Austenphile; 10-24-2014 at 08:03 AM
Old 10-24-2014, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Hook/alcohol is another one of my Hook ships. Yeah I am hoping no more Cora's backstory. I think the time has passed. Yeah the Ott fans of s2 made me come close to dislike Rumple. I felt they made everyone who wasent nice to him or pay attention to him like the Charming and Belle was the bad guy. However distancing myself I like him most of the time
I get that. the amount of hate I saw for Belle victim blaming her for Hook shooting her, and tryign to kill her in Regina's castle.. it was the blind defense of Hook no matter what that made me so upset.

but I also didnt like the way fans interpret Rumple and get mad at others for his actions.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think the aftermath of Belle getting shot was horribly done. I do like to think the Charming visited off screen and Ruby told Whale what was going cause she seemed happier when picked her up. Cause everyone gets a ton of flack for that
Old 10-24-2014, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I get that. the amount of hate I saw for Belle victim blaming her for Hook shooting her, and tryign to kill her in Regina's castle.. it was the blind defense of Hook no matter what that made me so upset.

but I also didnt like the way fans interpret Rumple and get mad at others for his actions.
What?!? I'm so glad I wasn't around then because that is nuts! I am pretty understanding when it comes to interpretations that I don't have but seriously?!?

Belle was completely innocent in that situation. Hook attacked her because Rumple killed his love. Period, it had nothing to do with Belle as a person just Hook's blind hatred for Rumple and wanting to hurt him any way he could.

I get loving Hook, I certainly do but there is no need to rationalize that act as anything more than the cold hearted revenge tactic it was meant to be.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't defend Hook here, he was a crazy criminal blinded by revenge.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
What?!? I'm so glad I wasn't around then because that is nuts! I am pretty understanding when it comes to interpretations that I don't have but seriously?!?

Belle was completely innocent in that situation. Hook attacked her because Rumple killed his love. Period, it had nothing to do with Belle as a person just Hook's blind hatred for Rumple and wanting to hurt him any way he could.

I get loving Hook, I certainly do but there is no need to rationalize that act as anything more than the cold hearted revenge tactic it was meant to be.
There are still people who say Hook was justified in shooting her. I don't get it. It kind of bothers me because I have to wonder if people have those attitudes in real life situations too or is it just because it's a fictional show.

Okay, anyone know anything about any upcoming filming? I'm starting to get worried about where Belle has gone to. She doesn't seem to be around anywhere.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I do think the aftermath of Belle getting shot was horribly done. I do like to think the Charming visited off screen and Ruby told Whale what was going cause she seemed happier when picked her up. Cause everyone gets a ton of flack for that
I thought it odd that the Charmings were getting flack for not sitting at Belle's bedside when as far as they knew she was safe at the hospital (they had no reason to think Greg was a threat and wouldn't have known the nurse was someone from her past) instead of actively looking for Cora who was a real known threat. Ruby obviously came by. They are not perfect but looking for Cora was definitely the priority. And the memory thing with Regina happened after Rumple was back while Snow was having her own issues.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I thought it odd that the Charmings were getting flack for not sitting at Belle's bedside when as far as they knew she was safe at the hospital (they had no reason to think Greg was a threat and wouldn't have known the nurse was someone from her past) instead of actively looking for Cora who was a real known threat. Ruby obviously came by. They are not perfect but looking for Cora was definitely the priority.
That whole thing was a mess. We were really supposed to believe that Gold would just leave town knowing the man who had just shot her was in the same building and psycho Cora was just roaming around town.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)

oh that was crazy. that hate that was spewed towards Belle. I can almost get the hate with Hook/Rumple. we all see the incident in Croc at the ship both times differently. When Crippled Rumple couldn;t fight and when hee was the DO and killed Milah.
So I can see how that could be argued in favor for either Hook or RUmple. But not the Belle stuff

I think the mods then had to go to not just the episode threads but the character threads too to calm everyone down. I think I may have been dragged into a scuffle or two

But yeah Belle got a lot of bashing for that. so glad I don't see those posters much anymore. But I'm also glad I dont see the ott Hook haters anymroe too.

this place, and our OUAT board has become so much better..
Old 10-24-2014, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I thought it odd that the Charmings were getting flack for not sitting at Belle's bedside when as far as they knew she was safe at the hospital (they had no reason to think Greg was a threat and wouldn't have known the nurse was someone from her past) instead of actively looking for Cora who was a real known threat. Ruby obviously came by. They are not perfect but looking for Cora was definitely the priority. And the memory thing with Regina happened after Rumple was back while Snow was having her own issues.
Exactly I agree
Old 10-24-2014, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
That whole thing was a mess. We were really supposed to believe that Gold would just leave town knowing the man who had just shot her was in the same building and psycho Cora was just roaming around town.
Well, he finally was able to go after his son so I bought it. Plus, Hook was pretty pleased with himself having removed Belle's memories. He knew that would hurt Rumple so he didn't really have to go after her anymore.

Oh my gosh, every time you guys talk about the kind of character bashing that used to go on I am so glad I joined this fandom late. Eeegads!

Quote:
And what is this nonsense? Do people have nothing better to do? I continue to be baffled by people actually spending time to find reasons to character bash. They weren't by her bedside? Yeah, because that would really have anything to do with the plot. If they took time aside to care for everyone that needed it and show it on TV we would only be in the middle of season one.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah s2 was a crazy time I am glad I only came to this thread sporadically there were like only 2 people who liked Cs who posted back then and Koodles who was friendly. Now it's more balanced
Old 10-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Sneak peek #2 - I'll let someone who is more talented than I am imbed the video.

I can't watch it right now, so would be grateful if someone could post a synopsis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGJIiLNFV1A
Old 10-24-2014, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Season 2 almost broke me from the show. There was so much just off about it, and the fandom was all over the place because of it.

I've been thinking lately about Hook and I'm wondering if it's intentional on the part of the writers that they've weaved some of Gaston's qualities into him. So not only is he an antagonist with the Crocodile, but also with the Beast. If that's the case, 4 stars for the writers. That's brilliant. It was such a waste that the actual Gaston was so short-lived on the show. He's a great Disney villain. Of course here, he's not interested in Belle romantically, but he's still out to take down the Beast.

Thanks for the Sneak Peek!

Last edited by OUATKatya; 10-24-2014 at 09:11 AM
Old 10-24-2014, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For posters at work.

Location Mills Family crypt:
  • Regina asks Magic Mirror if successful finding "her"
  • snark laden response as to whom Regina is referencing: "Snow White, Maid Marian, Emma Swan? It's so hard to keep track of her Majesty's nemeses..."
  • Regina reiterates her need to find the Snow Queen to break Marian's ice curse
  • Threatens Sidney if he doesn't comply with her demand

Last edited by CityGal; 10-24-2014 at 10:11 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread