Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2014, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Please don't make it just about his struggle with power/magic and his better nature.
I want his darkness to have more motivation than that. I want ot see the consequences of beign raised fromt he dead, esp from the Vault of the DO.
If Rumple's excitement over that hat is prehaps a way for him to get to the origins of his curse so he can be released fromt he darkness and hold of it, with intent of being the man Belle should have and nt be so tempted, then ok. But if he's excited about that hat because he's thinking oooh more power for me..

then blah!!
See I didn't see this being about breaking his spell but just about 'Yay, more magic." And that disappointed me. But we'll see where it's going. He, hopefully, will wake up about this and realize what he's doing. I don't expect him to be perfect but Belle deserves better than to be second or third best. I'm not giving up just yet.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:59 AM
Absolute Fan

I loved the Rumbelle dance - it was a great way to kick off the honeymoon. I just don't understand why they can't show a little more... sexy times. I mean, I know the show is on at 8:00, but they're on their honeymoon! Sorry, it's just one of my little pet peeves with tv shows. It's okay to show killing, etc., but sex (even between married people) is a problem? *gets down from soap box*

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-29-2014, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At least it's not Austin and Ally were their kisses used to be blocked by someone like after Cs their the second couple I get excited for so imagine my frustration lol
Old 09-29-2014, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Watching 401 now and I can definitely say that the other sister is Anna and Elsa’s Mom!!!

Posted September 28, 2014 at 8:02pm in ouat spoilers ouat once upon a time | 14 notes
http://katmtan.tumblr.com/post/98695...y-say-that-the

So it sounds like the 3 sisters from 4.07 are Snow Queen, Sally Pressman's character, and Anna & Elsa's mom.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So the Snow Queen will be Anna And Elsa's Aunt
Old 09-29-2014, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

If she's royalty she must be Queen of another land.

Maybe that's what scared Elsa's parents about her having powers. They were worried she would turn out like the Queen's sister.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Katmtan

So it sounds like the 3 sisters from 4.07 are Snow Queen, Sally Pressman's character, and Anna & Elsa's mom.
Thanks for that!

I'm not sure what to think about Elsa and Anna's parents... They knew that Elsa's powers were inherited from her mom's side of the family, but let her think she was some freak of nature for all those years?

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-29-2014, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think their like in the movie well meaning but don't know how to handle their daughter
Old 09-29-2014, 06:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
See I didn't see this being about breaking his spell but just about 'Yay, more magic." And that disappointed me. But we'll see where it's going. He, hopefully, will wake up about this and realize what he's doing. I don't expect him to be perfect but Belle deserves better than to be second or third best. I'm not giving up just yet.
Eddie is upsetting everybody again! He said that the hat is the hat from the Sorcerer's Apprentice and that is has dangerous implications if it falls into the wrong hands. He also said it is not owned by someone we know yet and is part of a story they are telling! He also said Rumple wanted it badly and is not good with temptation but he never says why Rumple wants it. Anyway the same fans are freaking again and claiming Gold never gave back the real dagger to Belle and his new journey doesn't involve her which is funny since he is mostly filming with her this season! Some of the Outlaw Queen fans are also giving Robin crap and claiming to hate him now! Anyway, Adam is going to get more crap on twitter tonight I can feel it! LOL! I feel bad for him! I think we all just need to chill and wait to see what happens. I honestly think Eddie is just trying to stir the pot and keep people interested. He can't come out and say what is going on anyway!
Old 09-29-2014, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

The season is almost half done filming anyway. Whatever happens will happen. And there's nothing any one on Twitter can do about it.

I plan to just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
I'm not sure what to think about Elsa and Anna's parents... They knew that Elsa's powers were inherited from her mom's side of the family, but let her think she was some freak of nature for all those years?
My theory is that they weren't talking about Elsa in the diary, but rather the evil Snow Queen, that they needed to stop her. I think Anna was right when she was saying there was more to the story.

But I also can't remember now if when they were looking at the diary, if Elsa ever actually saw her name in it?

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 09-29-2014, 07:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
My theory is that they weren't talking about Elsa in the diary, but rather the evil Snow Queen, that they needed to stop her. I think Anna was right when she was saying there was more to the story.

But I also can't remember now if when they were looking at the diary, if Elsa ever actually saw her name in it?
I am trying to remember but I don't think it mentioned Elsa's name but she assumed it was the reason they went. In the beginning, Elsa and Anna's mom sent out a letter before they drowned to help the girls so I don't think they were afraid of Elsa's powers.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:28 AM
New Fan

canada promo?
Old 09-29-2014, 08:54 AM
MST Manager

Welcome to the thread, AmandaVargo.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:10 AM
Absolute Fan

fox 24 - During the reading of Anna and Elsa's mom's diary last night, I thought the writers must have read your comments from last season about Regina finding Cora's diary instead of doing the whole back episode on the young royals. I was like, oh good, they just put it in a diary this time.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread