Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2014, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
Thanks for the interviews! There were interesting!

Did anyone else guffaw loudly when the first interview referred to Rumbelle as Rumpbelle? Belleislove - maybe it's related to that spanking you said Rumple deserves Sounds like a title of an x-rate Rumbelle fanfic. "Fifty Shades of Rumpbelle" anyone?

We have a confirmation of more Hook backstory too, which is the first I've heard it mentioned so that's great. Don't love the confirmation that the Hook/Rumple detente is over, but at least it'll make things interesting again

Nice spoilers for all the main cast, so that's great.
Did someone mention smutty fanfics??? I'm down with that!
Old 09-18-2014, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknroll (View Post)
thanks for the interviews! There were interesting!

did anyone else guffaw loudly when the first interview referred to rumbelle as rumpbelle? belleislove - maybe it's related to that spanking you said rumple deserves Sounds like a title of an x-rate rumbelle fanfic. "fifty shades of rumpbelle" anyone?

we have a confirmation of more hook backstory too, which is the first i've heard it mentioned so that's great. Don't love the confirmation that the hook/rumple detente is over, but at least it'll make things interesting again

nice spoilers for all the main cast, so that's great.

This is interesting! I wonder who? Who was only in season one?

lol. You think that fanfic hasn't already been written?
Old 09-18-2014, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
several times over in fact!!
Old 09-18-2014, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great new interviews! I hope we get new stuff every day till the premier!!!
Old 09-18-2014, 09:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
They probably put Fifty Shades of Grey to shame! lol

Along those same lines, it's nice as a CS fan to hear that Henry will be spending some quality time with Regina. Most of the best fanfics start with, "Henry is staying at Regina's tonight..."

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-18-2014, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the interviews.

After reading those two articles and a few recent ones, it now makes perfect sense why Michael Socha was made a Series Regular. I'm really looking forward to the entirety of season 4 storylines, and believe it's going to be a very entertaining season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
They probably put Fifty Shades of Grey to shame! lol

Along those same lines, it's nice as a CS fan to hear that Henry will be spending some quality time with Regina. Most of the best fanfics start with, "Henry is staying at Regina's tonight..."
Love that!
Old 09-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Absolute Fan

I think we all take the spoilers and run them through our fanfic memory files. The pic of Hook sitting in the jail cell had the same effect. lol Of course, I still think the writers have to make up a little ground after the travesty that was Hook's bed on the Jolly Roger last season. Talk about shattered illusions!! The guy was not supposed to have a toddler bed!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-18-2014, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think we all take the spoilers and run them through our fanfic memory files. The pic of Hook sitting in the jail cell had the same effect. lol Of course, I still think the writers have to make up a little ground after the travesty that was Hook's bed on the Jolly Roger last season. Talk about shattered illusions!! The guy was not supposed to have a toddler bed!
there is no way he and Milah shared that!! I think henry went to the wrong room. Maybe it was Smee's
Old 09-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
there is no way he and Milah shared that!! I think henry went to the wrong room. Maybe it was Smee's
I know, right? Oh well...

Old 09-18-2014, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know, right? Oh well...
It's like the cot in Gold's pawn shop. There's lots of fics about that, but in reality I don't think it's practical for sexy times
Old 09-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's like the cot in Gold's pawn shop. There's lots of fics about that, but in reality I don't think it's practical for sexy times
Only in our imaginations.

Quote:
If Emma screwed up Will's happy ending in the past
I wouldn't blame Emma for that though. Emma tries to do what's right. Sometimes it doesn't always work out but she does try.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
On the plus side, I guess it does make the fanfic writers creative.

Old 09-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Only in our imaginations.

I wouldn't blame Emma for that though. Emma tries to do what's right. Sometimes it doesn't always work out but she does try.
I'm not sure you would say the same thing if she had messed up Rumbelle.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madani (View Post)
Well, that's true. But honestly I can't see myself blaming Emma for something that wasn't her fault. If someone evil did something to mess up Rumbelle then I would be mad.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madani (View Post)
Emma can't mess up RUmbelle. Rumple does that fine all on his own