Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
TFTNT

Didn't journalists last year get sneak peeks at the first two episodes (and drop numerous hints about them?) How far in advance did that happen? Any news on whether that will happen again?

Hoping one of our all knowing spoiler gurus might know the answer...
Not sure whom, but may I pipe in? Yes they did. The reported stories were released Monday thru Friday of the week leading into Premiere Sunday. I'm unsure if A&E or ABC would do so with Frozen since a lot of Anna, Elsa and Kristoff photos have already been widely released and I don't know if they want any additional scenes or plot points in the Premiere discussed. A&E invited and squished as many Entertainment reporters in the room, and allowed them to view the episodes and respectfully requested them to limit spoiling big plot points in their stories.

Expect the final 7-10 days will be an avalanche of interviews from individual cast members, A&E, and reporters on set during 4.01. Quite a few went up to Vancouver to do interviews and watch the filming so those stories should already be written and queued.

Broadcasters and online sites should receive the actual episode after midnight Friday or early Saturday AM so lookout for uploading glitches (bad, bad, I know couldn't help it. )

Last edited by CityGal; 09-18-2014 at 06:42 AM
Old 09-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

youtube TV guide interview

Link above to video of interview with Elizabeth Lail (she is so cute) and Georgina Haig. They talk mostly just about their characters and costumes.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that! Thanks and adding to OP.

Enjoyed the video and discovered I've been pronouncing Elizabeth Lail's name wrong in my head the entire summer.

She's too cute for words.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-17-2014, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for posting this T'Lynn! Those two are A Dorable. And how could my heart not smile with Elizabeth Lail rooting for RobinRegina.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

need more info on the cast.. it's too quiet..
Old 09-18-2014, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
need more info on the cast.. it's too quiet..
I agree! More interviews are needed immediately, if not sooner.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

The actresses are both adorable.

However, I want to see the actual cast people watch for to be interviewed. They did something similar although on a smaller scale during the last half of the season. I didn't need to hear one more interview with Rebecca Mader. I watch for the cast not the guest stars.

I know we should hear from guest stars too but not to the extent they're doing it where the majority of interviews and coverage are with them.

Hopefully the whole cast will be filming next week on Tuesday. It seems to be a long shoot.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for posting the interview! Those two are great. They really seem to enjoy what they're doing.

!0 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow we're down to single digits!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-18-2014, 04:45 AM
Elite Fan

I was so excited with the spoilers about Emma, Charming and Belle having centrics. But honestly other than those three episode specifics, I haven't beentoo interested in the spoilers that have been coming out. I am trying to be optimistic but I have never bbeen interested in Frozen enough to waych the movie. And while I am happy for Hook fans, I am not on the edge of my seat to see him get new clothes or possibly get his hand back because I just am not that interested in him as a character. I don't dislike him I am just indifferent (and I was indifferent to Neal Cassidy too so it is not an either or situation). I don't mind Captain Swan but I don't watch for them either

Then there is the Outlaw Queen storyline. I love Robin and I have (surprisingly) started to like Regina. I was all aboard the OQ ship. But I cannot root for adultery or for a family with a young son to break up or for a child to lose his mother (again) so oter than a passing interest in how it will be resolved, I am just not invested anymore. (And yes I did root for David and Mary Margaret but that was different because David and Mary Margaret were really the ones married while David/ Kathryn and Mary Margeret/ Whale were unintended adultery. And I hated that the had Snow and Charming sleep with other people while cursed).

I am very excited about the dagger storyline and to see how Rumple handles having Belle but losing his son. I am glad that Belle may step out from being just a supporting character.

I love the character of Will Scarlet so I cannot wait to see how he fits in

But as much as I enjoy the other characters and love Snow, Emma, Snowing and the Charming family, I honestly watch the show for Charming. Just like some people watch for Hook or Rumple or Regina. And other than episodes 2 and 3 we have not had much filming information for him. And there has been almost nothing either on Snow who is my second favorite character. Now if the rumor that Hook takes Charming's place as deputy is true, then I am extremely disappointed. I am still disappointed that the finale cur the scene where Charming saved Snow from the knights and now he will not even have an official role in saving the town but be relegated to a supporting role like season 2B. No thanks

I did not like Snow not being as active in 3B but it was understandable because Ginny was pregnant. And with Zelena being her midwife and wanting the baby she still had an portant role in the storyline and plenty of screentime. But if Charming leaves the sheriff's station to look after Neal while Snow takes on "additional responsibiity" (probably only a few scenes doing something like mayor or principal) then I am actually going to be angry. Mostly because Daddy and Daughter bonding over crimefighting is one of the things I was looking forward to seeing this season. But also because he won't have a role in the storyline anymore as this show almost never has domestic moments so as adorable as Charming looking after Neal would be, we would never see it. And I don't want Snow relegated to that role solely either. I want them to take turns and both have outside storylines.

The past few shows I have actually watched regularly, Downton Abbey and Falling Skies, lost my interest about 5 episodes into season 4 and I didn't even watch the rest of their seasons. I am starting to think the same thing is going to happen here.

Sorry for the ramble but I needed to vent. Yes it is just a TV show but there is a lot of things going on in my life right now and this show (and this forum especially) has become my escape (much healthier than using drugs or alcohol). And I apologize for any typos or errors because I am on my mobile and cannot edit.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sorry for the ramble but I needed to vent. Yes it is just a TV show but there is a lot of things going on in my life right now and this show (and this forum especially) has become my escape (much healthier than using drugs or alcohol). And I apologize for any typos or errors because I am on my mobile and cannot edit.
I don't think you have to worry about Hook being a deputy. I can't see that happening.

And remember early on we had filming spoilers of David with Emma and so on. We only get information on maybe 20 percent of the filming per episode, so he may be filming in studio. I get discouraged when Emilie doesn't seem to be filming a lot too, so I understand.

I'm on Frozen/Elsa/Anna overload. It may be, and I hope it is, a great story. But I'm tired of hearing about them. I want to know about what's happening with all the characters I love. We should start getting lots of stuff next week.

I'm sure Charming and Snow both will still have plenty of story.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I was so excited with the spoilers about Emma, Charming and Belle having centrics. But honestly other than those three episode specifics, I haven't beentoo interested in the spoilers that have been coming out. I am trying to be optimistic but I have never bbeen interested in Frozen enough to waych the movie. And while I am happy for Hook fans, I am not on the edge of my seat to see him get new clothes or possibly get his hand back because I just am not that interested in him as a character. I don't dislike him I am just indifferent (and I was indifferent to Neal Cassidy too so it is not an either or situation). I don't mind Captain Swan but I don't watch for them either

Then there is the Outlaw Queen storyline. I love Robin and I have (surprisingly) started to like Regina. I was all aboard the OQ ship. But I cannot root for adultery or for a family with a young son to break up or for a child to lose his mother (again) so oter than a passing interest in how it will be resolved, I am just not invested anymore. (And yes I did root for David and Mary Margaret but that was different because David and Mary Margaret were really the ones married while David/ Kathryn and Mary Margeret/ Whale were unintended adultery. And I hated that the had Snow and Charming sleep with other people while cursed).

I am very excited about the dagger storyline and to see how Rumple handles having Belle but losing his son. I am glad that Belle may step out from being just a supporting character.

I love the character of Will Scarlet so I cannot wait to see how he fits in

But as much as I enjoy the other characters and love Snow, Emma, Snowing and the Charming family, I honestly watch the show for Charming. Just like some people watch for Hook or Rumple or Regina. And other than episodes 2 and 3 we have not had much filming information for him. And there has been almost nothing either on Snow who is my second favorite character. Now if the rumor that Hook takes Charming's place as deputy is true, then I am extremely disappointed. I am still disappointed that the finale cur the scene where Charming saved Snow from the knights and now he will not even have an official role in saving the town but be relegated to a supporting role like season 2B. No thanks

I did not like Snow not being as active in 3B but it was understandable because Ginny was pregnant. And with Zelena being her midwife and wanting the baby she still had an portant role in the storyline and plenty of screentime. But if Charming leaves the sheriff's station to look after Neal while Snow takes on "additional responsibiity" (probably only a few scenes doing something like mayor or principal) then I am actually going to be angry. Mostly because Daddy and Daughter bonding over crimefighting is one of the things I was looking forward to seeing this season. But also because he won't have a role in the storyline anymore as this show almost never has domestic moments so as adorable as Charming looking after Neal would be, we would never see it. And I don't want Snow relegated to that role solely either. I want them to take turns and both have outside storylines.

The past few shows I have actually watched regularly, Downton Abbey and Falling Skies, lost my interest about 5 episodes into season 4 and I didn't even watch the rest of their seasons. I am starting to think the same thing is going to happen here.

I totally get what you are saying. Many of us feel the same way. We all share and have different interests. usually what we predict doesn't happen, so I'm not worried about Hook becoming a deputy. I hope they don't jsut make him Emma's sidekick, or lapdog. Belle was Rumple's idekcik for a few seasons so I dont put it past them either.

The show started with Snow and Charming being central and the central couple it should remain that way. I'm not thrilled with the OQ situation either.

As much as I want Regina to find love and love OQ, I can't stand the thought that Marian is back to die again, or be left still loving her husband because he moved on and for her it was only a day or so. It's a crappy way to do things imo.

I absolutely hated what they did to Neal. Even before he died, A/E dropped him and gave him nothing and acted like a child that gets a puppy, and loses interest in a day no matter how much they pleaded earilier for it and that they would take care of it. They did a great disservice for not completing his story and copping out by killing him.

Vent anytime you need too. We're here for you!!
Old 09-18-2014, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Rhonwen and Belleislove. I just love the people on this forum. Even when we disagree or have different interest, everyone is supportive.

And I don't mind Hook helping at the station as long as it is not instead of Charming and he has interests outside of Emma. I did not like it at all when Belle was treated as an extension of Rumple

Last edited by Austenphile; 09-18-2014 at 05:57 AM
Old 09-18-2014, 05:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Austenphile - I think a lot of us can relate to the forums being an escape. You always have friends here (and you're always welcome to pm me if you ever want to talk).

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-18-2014, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

This place is so civil. I spend very little time looking at what's being said on Twitter because it can get so contentious and childish. But this is the best place to be for ONce fans, imo.

ABout Hook being a deputy, I'm tending to believe this theory might be possible that they are reenacting Zelena's death. We know there is a portal earlier in the episode. Maybe they are trying to figure out exactly how the portal was opened with Zelena's death and they realize that she couldn't have killed herself.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread