Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2014, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Contentious is a fancy synonym for arguing basically.

So this likely to me says Hook isn't the blackmailer. Why would you consistently argue heatedly with the person whom is blackmailing you?
snarky working together .. reluctantly working together I can handle.

Maybe she brought up the past thing since maybe at some point they will discuss their past

Damn it!! Why couldn't one of my great Rumple questions have been used. Why this.. ?? I had some really good ones.. and I was good and avoided the tweets war that was happening
Old 08-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they'll be arguing about Hooks magical hand and whose bringing beer to poker night
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still sticking with Hook as the blackmailer. I'm glad to hear they will renew their contentious relationship, it seemed they put it aside too easily and I always enjoy their scenes together.

Thanks for the link!
Master Fan

[QUOTE=Belleislove;77626131]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more | Inside TV | EW.com

Well, there goes that double date.

My problem with this is if it's about the past. How would that make Emma and Belle feel if they're still at odds over Milah who no one cares about? So I hope it's not about her. That would make no sense. Why would Rumple care about Hook 300 years ago and his wife when he never would have met his true love otherwise? I just never need to hear the name of Milah again, LOL. Same for Hook and Emma.
Well there's one thing they can argue about that has nothing to do with Milah. Hook's hand is in Rumple's possession and he wants it back. That's sure to cause heated arguments.

Quote:
I'm still sticking with Hook as the blackmailer
I'm on the fence but I don't think he is the blackmailer.

Why would anybody want to provoke the person that is blackmailing you? That's not how blackmailing works. You keep the person whom is blackmailing you happy, you do what they want so they don't reveal your secret. It would make no sense if Hook is the blackmailer, because there would be no reason for them to be arguing.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)

Well, there goes that double date.

My problem with this is if it's about the past. How would that make Emma and Belle feel if they're still at odds over Milah who no one cares about?
Yeah, I see your point. I guess after 300 years, though, sometimes it must be hard to remember WHY you hate each other, just that you do. It's like in "Romeo and Juliet" - no one could actually remember when or why the Montagues-vs-Capulets feud started only that they were supposed to hate each other...

I'm just already getting exhausted at the thought of the Hook vs. Rumple finger pointing that is going to ensure with fans of both sides flinging mud at each other. I enjoy both characters, and I'm sure both of them are going to screw up, but I know the whole thing will just be tiring.

I'm still recovering from the "Regina vs Emma" fights that erupted after the season 3 finale...
Old 08-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A hand is important and should not be displayed as a trophy. I am also worried well have arguement over Hook and Rumple transgressions.

Funny example

Hook stole two cupcakes
well Rumple stole 15
well Rumple was cursed when he stole the cupcakes

And it goes on and on. I didnt want to use a real example
Old 08-22-2014, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

You know I'm still fuming now.. lol

So does this mean that she asked those other questions about RUmple/Belle and is saving them for later?? I'd tweet but then ..grrr

lol
Old 08-22-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well there's one thing they can argue about that has nothing to do with Milah. Hook's hand is in Rumple's possession and he wants it back. That's sure to cause heated arguments.

Good point. I just don't think anyone wants to hear Milah brought up again. Rumple cut off his hand. Hook shot Belle. Those I can live with.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't it will be about Milah but about the hand and possibly the Snow Queen
Old 08-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But now that circumstances have changed, that past history is going to rear its head again
Doubtful they will be arguing about Milah. It's likely that Hook is going to find out that Rumple has his hand and be furious that he kept it as a trophy.

This is why I really think Hook is the blackmailer because he has such a motive. Give me my hand back and I won't tell your wife.

Quote:
I'm on the fence but I don't think he is the blackmailer.

Why would anybody want to provoke the person that is blackmailing you? That's not how blackmailing works. You keep the person whom is blackmailing you happy, you do what they want so they don't reveal your secret. It would make no sense if Hook is the blackmailer, because there would be no reason for them to be arguing.
Rumple would never be nice to someone blackmailing him or try to keep them happy. He would be reminding them how dangerous he is. Also, if he makes a deal with Hook not to tell his secret if he restores his hand? Rumple does not break deals so he wouldn't kill Hook.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

I wish both Hook and Rumple would come to the realization that they wouldn't have Emma and Belle in their lives if all of those things hadn't occurred. Yes, they were terrible things, but they both have new lives and a couple of hot babes... Can't they just be friends now?

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 08-22-2014, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
I wish both Hook and Rumple would come to the realization that they wouldn't have Emma and Belle in their lives if all of those things hadn't occurred. Yes, they were terrible things, but they both have new lives and a couple of hot babes... Can't they just be friends now?
Exactly. They moved past it. They're both with their true loves. Why would they even care about old grudges?
Old 08-22-2014, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Exactly. They moved past it. They're both with their true loves. Why would they even care about old grudges?
Maybe it's just the animosity in general that returns...
Old 08-22-2014, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Maybe it's just the animosity in general that returns...
I think that's probably it. It doesn't make sense really for it to be about Milah.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am hundred sure it's not about Milah. I think some of the old resentment might come back after their working together
Closed Thread   Post New Thread