dp

Last edited by Rhonwen; 07-31-2014 at 02:56 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

sorry.. I blame my computer.. really I do

Last edited by Rhonwen; 07-31-2014 at 02:57 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I won't forget what you just posted. I've read it 4 times.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

Holy Duplicate Posts.

Maybe the Anna/Elsa and Rumbelle parallel is that Anna never gave up on Elsa and always believed she was good?

It's possible Rumple would want to protect Belle from himself but wouldn't that involve him leaving Belle and pushing her away? I can't see that being popular, him leaving his brand new wife or him being off by himself again.

I would love filming spoilers of Rumbelle. I don't care about him and Elsa
Old 07-31-2014, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

I have no idea what happened there..

Apparently I really wanted you guys to pay attention to me. I must be feeling ignored..
Old 07-31-2014, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's okay sometimes ff is weird with posts. I personally think Hook shouldn't get his hand back until the final season but if its done well I can except it I hope no blackmail. It would be intresting to see his reaction that Gold kept his hand as a trophy
Old 07-31-2014, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

Does it seem like Regina, Belle and Snow really won't be involved much with the Frozen story? And I don't think we've gotten much on Snow's story and Regina and Belle just about their relationships with the men in their lives.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:16 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought they said at Comic Con that they will use Regina and Emma to parallel Elsa and Snow to parallel Anna. I have no doubt they will be involved. The three women are their female leads. Sadly I don't know if Belle will be involved the same way.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

“[Elsa’s] not going to be a villain. And she - what she’s gonna be is a character that comes into our world with a very specific agenda that we’re gonna reveal by the end of the season premiere. And that’s gonna put her right up against - or WITH - our characters in Storybrooke.” - Adam Horowitz

I'm guessing she'll be with some characters, and against others. Obviously against Rumple for whatever he did to her.

The real question is why he did it in the first place.

Last edited by scififan2009; 07-31-2014 at 04:28 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
I thought they said at Comic Con that they will use Regina and Emma to parallel Elsa and Snow to parallel Anna. I have no doubt they will be involved. The three women are their female leads. Sadly I don't know if Belle will be involved the same way.
Didn't someone say Anna/Elsa would parallel Rumbelle?

HOnestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Emilie is the next to leave. They really gave nothing about her as an individual or what she would be doing other than being upset with Rumple. And I know Emilie loves the show and her co-workers but how is it worth her while to fly to Vancouver just to appear once in awhile? She sounds very excited about her movie, much moreso than Once. She may want to do other things. It's clear they really don't have much use for Belle for some reason.

Quote:
I'm guessing she'll be with some characters, and against others. Obviously against Rumple for whatever he did to her.

The real question is why he did it in the first place.
Whatever it is, I'm sure it will get more promotion, story and airtime than his story with Belle, just like the Zelena story.

Anyway, on a happy note, Lana got married? I'm so happy for her. She's a doll.

Last edited by Belleislove; 07-31-2014 at 04:32 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
Belle should be involved since they are going to parallel Belle to Anna and Rumple to Elsa.

We don't know what they're going to do with Belle. But I got form CC that Emilie will get used, and Belle will get more story. We may not see her background this half but I have faith. I'm going to stay optimistic since everything I've seen points to more story and involvement.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:04 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe Storybrooke will have parallel parking.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Maybe Storybrooke will have parallel parking.
ok That has to be a title to one of our threads!!
Old 07-31-2014, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
Belle should be involved since they are going to parallel Belle to Anna and Rumple to Elsa.

We don't know what they're going to do with Belle. But I got form CC that Emilie will get used, and Belle will get more story. We may not see her background this half but I have faith. I'm going to stay optimistic since everything I've seen points to more story and involvement.
Okay, lol, I'm trusting you.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread