Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2014, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
They filmed the Rumbelle wedding in the woods too. When they film there I don't think we normally get any pictures or much info on filming. They're pretty sneaky.

They said something about a non-magical villain? I wonder if that's Hans? Although of all the Disney movies and fairytales he was pretty much a dud as a villain, imo.
I think he was such a dud mostly because he was only revealed as a villain as a surprise at the end. Maybe he would have been more sinister if he was given the whole movie to be a bad guy.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I think he was such a dud mostly because he was only revealed as a villain as a surprise at the end. Maybe he would have been more sinister if he was given the whole movie to be a bad guy.
Could be. I just wasn't impressed with him as the "villain" at all. But who knows what Once will do. And are all these people supposedly living in SB?
Old 07-28-2014, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen said yes ... and then everyone said no and then they all said "hmmmm ..."

So I think yes, at least some of them are.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I would love to see a human-form Scar on OUAT (If they like they could give him the ability to change into a Lion, to keep the link to his roots.).

But give me a human-form Scar...complete with a british accent (preferably, Received Pronunciation British accent)

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 07-28-2014, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jen said yes ... and then everyone said no and then they all said "hmmmm ..."

So I think yes, at least some of them are.
I'm wondering about Anna. If she's there in SB and Elsa comes wouldn't they be reunited right away?

And it seems like Rumple/Gold must do something bad because it talks about what will happen when she meets "the devil himself" (which I don't agree with), meaning Gold.

Is that in the past? She sees the good in people. So does Belle. Does he hurt Elsa somehow in the past?

I'm not sure why he would even be around her in the present day SB.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I'm wondering about Anna. If she's there in SB and Elsa comes wouldn't they be reunited right away?

And it seems like Rumple/Gold must do something bad because it talks about what will happen when she meets "the devil himself" (which I don't agree with), meaning Gold.

Is that in the past? She sees the good in people. So does Belle. Does he hurt Elsa somehow in the past?
RC during one of his interviews said that Gold does one additional "bad thing" in the Premiere and Belle is not happy about it and seems to set up the season.

Sounded intriguing.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

The good news though for us Rumbellers is that we're going to get a Honeymoon along with an iconic Beauty&The Beast moment
Old 07-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-lu_Jovsn (View Post)
I would love to see a human-form Scar on OUAT (If they like they could give him the ability to change into a Lion, to keep the link to his roots.).

But give me a human-form Scar...complete with a british accent (preferably, Received Pronunciation British accent)
Wouldn't that be Claudius? (Since Lion King was based on Hamlet). I would love that with Robin in the Simba/ Hamlet role. (Lion tattoo??).
Old 07-28-2014, 12:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think if you compare him to the iconic villains it can be argued that he was a dud, but when you stop to think about it he is the most dangerous type of villain out there: the one you don't see coming. He is charming. He is likable. He goes out of his way to gain your trust. And then, when you least suspect it, usually when you need him the most, he is revealed to be the villain. So, with that in mind, I could see him making a really interesting big bad. That being said, I don't foresee him as the next Big Bad. That honor is going to Elizabeth Mitchell. I have this sneaking suspicion that she is the original Snow Queen.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
I think if you compare him to the iconic villains it can be argued that he was a dud, but when you stop to think about it he is the most dangerous type of villain out there: the one you don't see coming. He is charming. He is likable. He goes out of his way to gain your trust. And then, when you least suspect it, usually when you need him the most, he is revealed to be the villain. So, with that in mind, I could see him making a really interesting big bad. That being said, I don't foresee him as the next Big Bad. That honor is going to Elizabeth Mitchell. I have this sneaking suspicion that she is the original Snow Queen.
Totally agree with this. The enemy that you think is your friend is the most dangerous kind. Maybe he is working with the Snow Queen if that is who Elizaeth Mitchell's character turns out to be.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Wouldn't that be Claudius? (Since Lion King was based on Hamlet). I would love that with Robin in the Simba/ Hamlet role. (Lion tattoo??).
The Lion King is based on Hamlet?!?! How have I never heard this before?!?! Mind blown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Totally agree with this. The enemy that you think is your friend is the most dangerous kind. Maybe he is working with the Snow Queen if that is who Elizaeth Mitchell's character turns out to be.
Any chance that "Hans" is a character we already know ... like how Rumple ended up being the Beast, the crocodile, etc.?

Like, what if Hans is .... Charming? I think there's about 0% chance of that happening since Charming wasn't originally a prince nor did he have 12 older brothers but wouldn't that be a crazy twist.

ETA: The above is a total crack theory since they are casting for Hans ...
Old 07-28-2014, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
How did I not know the Lion King was based on Hamlet?! Glad they changed the ending because that would have been a tad dark for a Disney film

I would love to see some Shakepearean villains (although maybe only the ones based on real characters). How great would it be to have Lady MacBeth?
Old 07-28-2014, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Technically it was "influenced" by Hamlet, thus the slight differences like the lack of suicides.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
I agree. It's a way to bring the original dark side of the HCA's story without harming the Frozen characters and franchise. EMitchell should have free reign to be as villainous as she chooses.

Can't wait.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I agree. It's a way to bring the original dark side of the HCA's story without harming the Frozen characters and franchise. EMitchell should have free reign to be as villainous as she chooses.

Can't wait.
Yes, I completely agree. She is going to be so deliciously evil it is going to just be...EPIC! Excuse me while I fan girl! lol

One theory that I have for Hans is he is Charming's adopted Uncle. Perhaps one of his elder brothers (presumably the eldest) was Charming's wretched father the King...

Closed Thread   Post New Thread