Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OUAT S&S #193 "Henry was not bringing me back to break a curse. He was bringing me home."

credit: Stellvia
cast
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that's too dark and unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - The Ice Queen.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairytale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz are creators and executive producers. Steve Pearlman and David H. Goodman are also executive producers. The show is from ABC Studios. ABC Lead

Upcoming Episodes

4.01 - "A Tale of Two Sisters" written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz | Airdate: Sept. 2014

BTS Pics/Videos:
they're back! |

4.02 - "TBD" written by | Airdate: Sept. 2014
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.03 - "TBD" written by | Airdate: Sept. 2014
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.04 - "TBD" written by | Airdate: Sept. 2014
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.05 - "TBD" written by | Airdate: Sept. 2014
BTS Pics/Videos:

season 4 previews/Eddy Kitsis & Adam Horowitz interviews

cast interviews

casting & guest stars

on location filming spoilers

season 4 spoilers
  • Now that Once Upon a Time’s Emma and Hook kissed, and she let go of her walls and fears, is a CaptainSwan relationship possible, or is it too soon? –freak91
    Just because old issues have been put to rest, you can count on new ones arising. “There will be some challenges for them,” cocreator Adam Horowitz teases. Eddy Kitsis elaborates, saying, “The very first obstacle is Emma’s guilt over the fact that she just destroyed Regina’s relationship [with Robin Hood],” by transporting Marian to our world. “So there’s a part of her that feels guilt in starting a new romance of her own.” MattM/TVLine
  • I am loving that Hook and Emma finally kissed in the Once Upon a Time finale! Any hints about how Emma now views him/their relationship? –Liz
    I can’t speak for the fictional character of Emma, but Jennifer Morrison, the actress tells TVLine. “They’ve both been through similar things, they’re both survivors and they’ve both had to fight in order to literally just live. There’s also something in them where they’ll both go to great lengths to protect the people they care about — and sometimes they’ll do really bad things to do that, but they both have really good hearts, so I think they see a lot of themselves in each other.” Emma is also seeing impressive changes in the pirate. “This season in particular, because Hook has really fought for Emma to be true to herself and be the most powerful version of herself, he’s earned a tremendous amount of trust from her, and that’s what really makes it organic for Emma to feel vulnerable with him,” Morrison notes. “I know that in my own life, I have a strong reaction to people who empower me and say, ‘You should be yourself, even if it means making some mistakes.’ So the fact that he does that, and isn’t at all put off by that, makes it a good place to start a relationship.” | MattM/TVLine
  • I need more Once Upon a Time scoop! — Karen
    Now that Rumple has pledged his life to Belle, he's going to have a tough time lying to her about his role in Zelena's death. Could this be the first crack in his seemingly unbreakable façade? "It's probably not going to be easy for him," executive producer Adam Horowitz tells me. "Those were genuine vows and he loves Belle, but he's got his own weaknesses that he has to fight." It's like they always say: The best marriages are the ones built on lies! (What? No one says that?) |NatAbrams/TVGuide
  • Is there now going to be tension again between Once Upon a Time’s Emma and Regina? They developed so well this season! –Tass
    While Jennifer Morrison concurs that it was “cool and interesting” to explore “this idea of these adversaries finding common ground to save Henry,” she also says, “It makes sense that we’re going back to a place where these two women are going to be adversaries.” Surveying Emma’s bit of time travel tampering, she adds, “Emma definitely wants Regina to be with Robin, and she never would have intentionally done anything to hurt that. But she’d also never let someone die in the circumstance that [Marian] was in. So it’s one of those situations where doing the right thing is going to have terrible repercussions. But I think it’s good for the show. We should have conflict between Regina and Emma, because that’s where the show got its feet in the first place,” | MattM/TVLine

general magazines and press coverage
Quote:
TOP RETURNING DRAMA | 18-49 DEMO
1 | Grey’s Anatomy, ABC (4.4)
2 | Scandal, ABC (4.2)
3 | NCIS, CBS (3.3)
4 | Criminal Minds, CBS (3.3)
5 | Once Upon a Time, ABC (3.3)
In Total Viewers | NCIS (19.8 million)

crew
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer
Jane Espenson, writer
David H. Goodman, writer
Robert Hull, writer
Daniel T. Thomsen, writer
Kalinda Vazquez, writer

promotions
Show Posters - Season 2
Official Season Two Posters
Official Season Three promotional pictures
Official Season Three Posters

future thread titles
"Ah, but I'm a villain, and villains don't get happy endings"
"Not a day will go by I won't think of you." - Hook
"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants...deserves what he gets."
"I thought you said you could outrun a storm. This isn't a storm. It's bloody damnation!"
"Conjuring magic is not an intellectual endeavor. It's emotion"
"Magic is about emotion. Summon up that moment that made you so angry you would've killed if you could."
"Magic is power. Until you take power, you're not learning anything."
"It's time for us to believe. Not in magic, but in each other."
"No death is the best option."
“It sort of brings people back to their childhood, but not in a child-like way.”
— Colin O’Donoghue on why people love OUAT
"I think true love is massive. Think happy endings are earned, I don't think they're necessarily just guaranteed, just lying around." ~ Robert Carlyle
"With these characters, anything is possible;bad can become good, and good isn't all that it seems to be."
"And that all of people in our world are deserving of a happy ending, no matter what they've been through or what they've done." ~ Ginnifer Goodwin
"There will be a lot of sexual tension, flirtation, power, magic, envy, jealousy, some revenge, love, family, and Mary Margaret's pregnant!" ~ Lana Parrilla reveals with a laugh.
"With these characters, anything is possible;bad can become good, and good isn't all that it seems to be."
"The Wicked Witch of the West? Seriously?! She's real too?" ~Emma
"I don't get it. It's not like we're in Kansas. Why does the Wicked Witch of the West want to come to Storybrooke?" ~Emma
"Never bring your heart to a witch fight.” -Regina
"No my mother didn't mention she had a love child with a scarecrow." -Regina
“I have that effect on women” -Rumple
"It's ok, I have that effect on women"
"You're insane" ~ Zelena "Besides the Point" ~ Rumple
"You're going to pretend everyone doesn't see the yearning looks or doe eyes?"
"Emma Swan doesn't yearn! Or does she?"
"Perhaps I should paint a bullseye on the Wicked Witch's back" ~ Hook
"Right now, I have better things to do then gossip about boys!" ~ Regina
"We're not making tapas. We're making magic." ~ Regina
Regina: If she wants to kill you she's going to have to go through me.
Emma: I wouldn't eat the apples in this house
"What do you have here? ~Regina "What do I have here? Self respect." ~Belle
Now we can focus on our impending lack of a future. - Regina
Sooner or later, your heart will find its way to happiness. - Snow
Rumple "I'm not your doll" Zelena "Go back to your cage, doll"
Hook: "We're in Storybrooke. Never heard of the telephone?"
Regina: “What do you see in me?” Robin:“A second chance, and a quite good kisser.” Regina: “Just wait until have my heart back.”
“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say Haagen Dazs was smitten with your stomach.”
Zelena: "Red apples are so sickly sweet don't you think. People tend to like something sharper."
“Where you come from, people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.” ~Regina
"Evil is isn't born, it's made and so is good." ~Regina
Belle: "I knew you'd be back. Rumple: "Your unwavering faith constantly astounds me."
"I accept you as you, and I want you to be the best version of you. He's doing that for her." -Jennifer Morrison
Archie: "Have you spoken to Emma about staying in Storybrooke? Henry: "What's to talk about? We're...home."
"Because Eddy said that Rumple's bachelor party would be in Atlantic City"
DO: " first you tell me I let the pirate live next you tell me I fall for the help " Hook: "She has a wicked sense of humor "
Home is the place, when you leave, you just miss it.
Rumplestiltskin: I don't know who you are, dearie, but why don't you run off and let me enjoy my killing in peace..?

past threads
120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129
130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139
140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149
150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159
160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169
170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179
180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189
190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199
200 |

OUAT S&S #194 "Home is the place, when you leave, you just miss it."

Reporter Previews, Spoilers & Location Pictures
On location Steveston shoot
Adam's Tweet teasers
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bfgty3ECcAAeQAe.jpg

Last edited by CityGal; 07-07-2014 at 12:00 PM
Old 07-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. I am also glad 2a was a happy ending
Old 07-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 07-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
The Blue Fairy told him the only way was a curse too. A/E were the ones with tunnel vision as they seemed to make it so difficult for Rumple but made it easy this past season.
I suppose they did try to make the point that since Storybrooke was in a land with magic it was harder to get to ... maybe all the ways that have happened since Rumple brought magic wouldn't have been possible before?

Sorry, just realized we had a new thread! Thanks for the new thread, BTW!
Old 07-02-2014, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

How about some new spoilers to go with it?

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 07-02-2014, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
TFTNT!

How about some new spoilers to go with it?
Great. Anyone have Adam or Eddy's phone number?
Old 07-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Alas...

If I did, I don't think they'd appreciate me calling.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 07-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Alas...

If I did, I don't think they'd appreciate me calling.
can just imagine you on that call....
Old 07-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Adam's answering machine probably says "No Spoilers"
Old 07-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
tftnt

Great. Anyone have Adam or Eddy's phone number?

Ha! I just watched an interview with Rebecca Mader where they asked her if she had any new projects on the horizon. She said she does, but she can't talk about it. Not a spoiler, just pure speculation on my part, but I'm betting that she's coming back to Once. Most actors don't have to keep quiet about new projects?
Old 07-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Ha! I just watched an interview with Rebecca Mader where they asked her if she had any new projects on the horizon. She said she does, but she can't talk about it. Not a spoiler, just pure speculation on my part, but I'm betting that she's coming back to Once. Most actors don't have to keep quiet about new projects?
Did she, now??? Hmmm....that's interesting...the only reason to bring back Zelena is to delve more into Rumple's story while being held captive.

I likes Bex's portrayal as the nasty, manipulative WW. She really shined in those episodes and her "Oops" was sooo callously evil.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

It's possible Zelena could come back to haunt Rumple. He's not going to tell Belle what he did right away. So they need something to show his inner turmoil.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
It's possible Zelena could come back to haunt Rumple. He's not going to tell Belle what he did right away. So they need something to show his inner turmoil.
Would explain why he was ok with killing Z when Regina just wanted to have her locked up. So more Rumple/Zelena scenes. Have a feeling that wouldn't go over too well with some viewers.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

You'd think the guy would have enough to deal with already. Like one of his dark magic urns escaping his vault and releasing the Snow Queen. They probably have history. So I guess we'll get some kind of flashback involving Rumple and Elsa.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Would explain why he was ok with killing Z when Regina just wanted to have her locked up. So more Rumple/Zelena scenes. Have a feeling that wouldn't go over too well with some viewers.
not sure who I think she may be back as a torment to his mind. As long he Rumple doesn't start macking on a hallucination I'm good