Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2014, 05:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Z's dad must be someone powerful or she wouldn't have been able to do magic when she was just a baby.
I'm starting to think that Zelena wasn't born with those powers but instead obtained powers from the tornado. She probably absorbed some of the green magic from the tornado. But you could be right her dad might be someone powerful.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe this seance brings this Jonathan guy too, and someone recognizes him.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Pretending to be a prince just to get laid. Maybe this Jonathan is some douchey version of Aladdin.

Thank god it's not Leopold.

tftnt
That cracked me up.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Aladdin crack me up. I am hoping jonathon is not hook Dad I don't want Killain related to that whack a doodle
Old 04-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
I'm liking that Jonathan actor. Austenphile - I agree we may have a new leather club member! Even if his character is an a-hole the leather doesn't discriminate!!!

Aren't we sure that he's "someone" though, and not just a faceless nobody? Didn't a spoiler say Zelena would be related to two major characters in the end? So far she's only related to one by blood (Regina).

I don't have that spoiler handy and I'm manically typing on my phone so I could be remembering wrong...
I remember that too but I cannot find it. There is a spoiler in the OP about two main characters being related which means that two other characters are related too. Not sure if that pertains to Z's dad or not. If Z's dad is related to a main (or not so main) character, we have ruled out Hook (won't see his dad plus way too old anyway unless he went to NVL too), Rumple/Neal, and Snow (not Leopold). That leaves Charming, Belle (but Maurice was noble), Red (was not filming then so unlikely), or Robin (would cause Sean to fall out of his chair if he shared a sister with his LI).
Old 04-14-2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
Aren't we sure that he's "someone" though, and not just a faceless nobody? Didn't a spoiler say Zelena would be related to two major characters in the end? So far she's only related to one by blood (Regina).

I don't have that spoiler handy and I'm manically typing on my phone so I could be remembering wrong...
On phone,too.

Zelena will be 'related to 2 character which will make 2 other characters related' believe was the quote. I'll link when I get home, but I know it's in the OP
Old 04-14-2014, 05:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I remember that too but I cannot find it. There is a spoiler in the OP about two main characters being related which means that two other characters are related too. Not sure if that pertains to Z's dad or not. If Z's dad is related to a main (or not so main) character, we have ruled out Hook (won't see his dad plus way too old anyway unless he went to NVL too), Rumple/Neal, and Snow (not Leopold). That leaves Charming, Belle (but Maurice was noble), Red (was not filming then so unlikely), or Robin (would cause Sean to fall out of his chair if he shared a sister with his LI).

I didn't even think of the possibility for it to be Robin's father. I mean this Johnathan guy sounds poor so it fits with Charming and Robin. I'm still leaning towards Charming as an option.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess Charming makes the most sense
Old 04-14-2014, 05:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Well... The Jonathan actor is from New Zealand... Maybe they are going for an "Oceania" theme and he's related to Belle? A much older brother maybe, an uncle - any chance he's a young Moe?

Just a thought, I still think Charming's dad is more likely, although it seems out if character for what we know of him...

BTW - Thanks CityGal! I perhaps should have checked the OP before posting
Old 04-14-2014, 05:54 PM
PWC
Loyal Fan

I cannot begin to measure my relief that Leopold won't be Zelena's father. Still a bit squicked that Cora might try to strike up a romance with Leo but I can deal.

I might be in the minority, but I don't really want Jonathan to be Charming's father either. I know we got a spoiler about two people being related, but I think it came from Kristen? And not to be mean, but she's not always right. She may have just assumed the babydaddy would either be Rumple or Leopold. I want the guy to be Joe Schmoe: no relation to anyone, no need to see him ever again.

And it would still be a little gross to me if Regina's mother had a romance with both Charming's father, Henry's grandfather, and Snow's father.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Kirsten was named Wrongda by the Gg fandom so the Dad could be Joe face less. As much as I like Cora I watch 50 jolly Rogers than this episode I am not looking forward to as much it's like a Postcard to Paris when you seen the real thing country music fan here
Old 04-14-2014, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Sharing a half sister doesn't make two people related by blood.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

so does anyone else think that the good witch is the one who gave hook the message?
Old 04-14-2014, 07:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsi.23 (View Post)

I didn't even think of the possibility for it to be Robin's father. I mean this Johnathan guy sounds poor so it fits with Charming and Robin. I'm still leaning towards Charming as an option.
Maybe Zelena's dad is related to Marian in some way? That could shock Sean.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread