Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2013, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

OUAT S&S #121: "You said no magic, I agreed... But I'm not walking in there with nothing but my good looks."

credit: MaybeLove.
CAST
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Jared Gilmore as Henry
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal

CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Jane Espenson, writer
Liz Tigelaar, writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters
Official Season Two Posters
Official Season Three promotional pictures
Official Season Three Posters

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumplestiltskin, Hook and the Evil Queen Regina as they travel through a portal on the Jolly Roger in an effort to reach Neverland and rescue Henry.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairytale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

Nothing is more important than family, and these characters' bonds are as strong as the line between good and evil is blurry. Mary Margaret and Emma - mother and daughter reunited -- were sucked into a portal that transported them to what was left of Fairy Tale Land. It was there that they met Mulan and Aurora, who helped them evade Cora and Hook and enabled them to travel back to Storybrooke, reuniting them with Emma's father, David, and her son, Henry. But Cora and Hook found another portal into town, where Cora set about reuniting with her own daughter, Regina. Cora then attempted to find Mr. Gold's dagger in a play to take him down and become the Dark One herself. Hook had also aspired to kill Mr. Gold, not for power but for revenge. And Mr. Gold set out to find his son, Bae, which he did, in New York, with the aid of Emma and Henry. Much to everyone's surprise, Bae turned out to be Emma's former love, Neal, and Henry's father. Back in Storybrooke, Mary Margaret did something completely against her nature - she used dark magic to kill Cora - causing her own heart to darken. And Greg Mendell -- who saw magic in the town as a boy and believes Regina knows where he can find his father - along with his partner, Tamara, planned to eradicate magic completely from our world using a trigger that Regina had planted within her curse. During the struggle to save Storybrooke, Neal was shot by Tamara and fell through a portal to the Enchanted Forest -- barely alive - where he was found by Aurora, Mulan and Prince Phillip. Although their plan was foiled, Greg and Tamara kidnapped Henry and brought him through a portal to their "Home Office," believing that they might still be able to use him to destroy magic in all worlds. With the aid of Hook and his ship, Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Mr. Gold and Regina used the last magic bean to follow Henry, Greg and Tamara... to Neverland.

First order of business this season: save Henry. But Neverland is a much darker place than you remember, and in order for our heroes to accomplish their mission, they'll have to face a foe more powerful than the Dark One himself. What does Peter Pan want with Henry? Can our heroes put aside their differences and work together? Will Aurora, Mulan and Prince Phillip be able to nurse Neal back to health and reunite him with his family? New fairytale characters will be revealed and old acquaintances will be revisited. So think of a wonderful thought... because our Neverland's going to be a fever dream that just won't break.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

UPCOMING EPISODES

3.09 Save Henry

THE RACE IS ON TO STOP PAN FROM GAINING FULL MAGICAL POWERS AS HENRY’S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE, AND IN STORYBROOKE OF THE PAST REGINA SETS OUT TO ADOPT A BABY, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

"Save Henry" - While Henry’s life hangs in the balance, the race is on to stop Pan from gaining full magical powers from the heart of the truest believer. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke of the past, Regina decides to fill a void in her life and, with Mr. Gold’s help, sets out to adopt a baby, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are David Anders as Dr. Whale, Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Robbie Kay as Pan, Rose McIver as Tinker Bell, Parker Croft as Felix, Darien Provost as Lost Boy #1, Jack Di Blasio as Lost Boy #2, Freya Tingley as Wendy, James Immekus as keychain, Matt Kane as glasses and Julian D. Christopher as adoption agent.

"Save Henry" was written by Christine Boylan & Daniel T. Thomsen and directed by Andy Goddard.

3.10 The New Neverland

3.11 Going Home

3.12 New York City Serenade

3.13 Witch Hunt

CASTING & GUEST STARS
  • 'Once Upon a Time' casts 'Covert Affairs' star in key guest star role
  • For Episode 14, the show is casting the possibly recurring role of a teenage African-American female who comes across as skittish and timid, having had her naturally curious and determined spirit tempered by years of crippling fear. That said, when put to the test, this lass can reach within and summon the strength to be a hero. x

SET PICS

Magazines and Press

SEASON 3 SPOILERS
  • Peter Pan, a new Robin Hood, Lost Boys plural….. Should Once Upon a Time fans be worried that the main cast will be overshadowed by the Season 3 newbies? –Devin
    I wouldn’t worry. I mean, we knew Peter Pan was coming, and where theres’ Pan, there are Lost Boys in the background. And Robin Hood, I suspect, will play a role on whats going on in the Fairytale Land That Is, probably impeding Neal’s return “home.” As series cocreator Adam Horowitz told me (after I suggested they’d be giving Belle new friends there in Storybrooke), “There will be some new characters, but for the most part were going to be focusing on our core group of regulars from Seasons 1 and 2. If characters do come in, it will, at least at first, be more akin to how we used Robin Hood in Season 2.” Source
  • How will they rescue Henry on Once Upon a Time? —Jennie
    NATALIE: Snow White and Prince Charming will find themselves trying to set a good and noble example for their daughter Emma when they head to Neverland, lest she turn to other means to get Henry back. "If the Queen's got a better way to get Henry that may break the law, so be it. It's prison rules," says executive producer Adam Horowitz. That will be difficult for Snow, who is still struggling with her blackened heart. "This year, it's about finding the hope," he adds. "It's the hope that Snow White always brought to us. She's the light. I think she's going to see a lot of darkness and realize that the best thing she can do is return the light to not just her, but to get daughter and her husband." Source
  • Question: Can we look forward to any substantial Snow/Emma scenes in Once Upon a Time Season 3? Also, is Snow finally going to get back to her warrior ways? –Christina
    Ausiello: Yes, and thus yes. As mom and daughter brave Neverland together while still adjusting to their family dynamic, “In a lot of ways, Mary Margaret may not be able to bond with Emma, but Bandit Snow and Emma have a lot in common,” notes cocreator Eddy Kitsis. Meaning, going up against Peter Pan and his Lost Boys will bring bow-toting Snow to the fore. “David and Mary Margaret last year were saying, ‘We are both,’” Kitsis reminds. “But this year it’s, ‘We need Snow and Charming.’ That’s what this mission requires.” Source
  • Will Once Upon a Time fans see how Regina adopted Henry this season? –Ishan
    “Yes,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz confirms. “Before our Christmas break, we plan to show the why and the how of how baby Henry came to his new mother.” Source
  • Are we going to get any more flashbacks to Snow and Charming's past on Once Upon a Time? —Mark
    NATALIE: Yes! We'll get more of the happy couple's early days and we'll also get to see more of Bandit Snow. "There will be flashbacks for Snow and Charming where what happens in the past has direct relevance to what's happening in the present story," executive producer Adam Horowitz says. Here's hoping that those flashbacks include information about how to cure Dreamshade poisoning without having to sacrifice someone else. Source
  • Will Charming and Snow White really try to have a baby on Once Upon a Time? —Adam
    NATALIE: If they can find a way to get Charming off the island without killing him, yes. But first, we'll get another look into Snow and Charming's past, specifically the day of their wedding after Regina threatened something dastardly in store — the curse! "We're going to open up right after they get married," Josh Dallas teases. "Snow wants to get back at Regina for destroying her wedding basically. Charming just wants to go on the honeymoon. He just thinks it's a threat coming from Regina, that's all it is at the moment." Girlfight! Source
  • What's the deal with Robin Hood and Regina on Once Upon a Time? — Maggie
    NATALIE: As of two weeks ago when I was on set, Lana Parrilla told me nothing had come up in scripts between the two of them, but she expected it to happen toward the end of the season — though it might not be as easy as we'd all hope. "She's closed her heart off to any romance," Parrilla says. "She doesn't look at anyone with lust or desire. But I do hope that Regina opens her heart again to love. It's been many, many years. As much as she loves Henry, he can only fill that void for so long before he moves on and has a life of his own separate from her." Do you want to see Regina and Robin Hood together? Source
  • Do you know something about a beloved character dying on Once Upon a Time? –Anna
    Reports of such a death are greatly exaggerated — or at least “not exactly on target,” sources tell me. That said, Peter Pan’s shadow is going to do something pretty horrific, quite soon, and the ramifications will be felt deeply among our heroes and villains. Source
  • Will the group learn the truth about Peter Pan's identity on Once Upon a Time? — Sarah
    NATALIE: Yes, and when they do, they may actually feel bad for the Rumple, despite the fact that he's caused them all strife at one point or another. "When I learned Pan was his father, it all made sense to me why he is the way he is and how he turned out that way," Lana Parrilla says. "As Regina, I had compassion for his character. It's heartbreaking when a parent abandons their child, but the way he did it was just so evil and so sinister. He is more evil than the Evil Queen and Rumple because there's no remorse." Source
  • Do you have anything on Once Upon a Time that isn’t related to one ‘ship or another? –Lauren
    Wrap your magic bean around this one: For Episode 14, the show is casting the possibly recurring role of a teenage African-American female who comes across as skittish and timid, having had her naturally curious and determined spirit tempered by years of crippling fear. That said, when put to the test, this lass can reach within and summon the strength to be a hero. Ready, set, speculate! Source
  • Question: I was wondering if you had any scoop on Emma and Hook’s relationship on Once Upon a Time? –Laura
    Ausiello: Once cocreator Eddy Kitsis told Matt Mitovich that with Henry’s life now on the line more than ever, Emma will be squarely focused on the dire present, with no thought given to her romantic future. Hook and Neal, meanwhile — sharing as they do a quite complicated past of their own – will arrive at some sort of agreement in the Dec. 8 episode. Says Kitsis, “You’ll see how they’re going to deal with each other and with Emma in, I think, a surprising way.”
    Question: Will we get to see in the next half of this season of Once Upon a Time how Regina adopted Henry and how she raised him? — abz
    Ausiello: Hmm, your subscription to the Daily Mirror must have lapsed, because that bit of backstory will be revealed this Sunday, and it’s at least a two-hanky affair, as Mayor Mills struggles to bond with her procured bambino. But what you may find surprising is who almost adopted wee Henry instead. Source
  • Any chance for a reconciliation between Neal and Rumple on Once Upon a Time? — Tracy
    NATALIE: Now that Neal has discovered the truth about his lineage, it will open the door for father and son to finally have a relationship. "It provides an opportunity for Neal to see his father as someone who carried a burden for hundreds of years because he was hurt or embarrassed about Pan being his father," Michael Raymond-James says. "It really allows him to see his dad in a new light. That's a revelatory moment for Neal." Source

OTHER SPOILERS

PAST THREAD
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/ouat-s-s...home-63109274/

Last edited by Miss Cam; 11-28-2013 at 12:36 PM
Old 11-25-2013, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

Because You Didn't See This Coming...

Ok this is weird. Hook is there too with the red vest on. Neal too.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-25-2013, 10:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, WTF. I give up.

Dream sequence? Maybe Rumple's dream since he's the only one NOT there? Or Emma's, ditto? She has the dream and that's what makes her take the potion to get her memory back?

Or time skip? Because Ginny does not look one bit less pregnant in that cloak, LOL. In fact she looks a lot more pregnant than she did last week (?) in the school scene with Henry. Time enough is gone for Snow to have grown two feet of hair and gotten knocked up?

PS. Emilie is so adorable. She's shorter than all the dwarves, LOL.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Okay, WTF. I give up.

Dream sequence? Maybe Rumple's dream since he's the only one NOT there?

Or time skip? Because Ginny does not look one bit less pregnant in that cloak, LOL. In fact she looks a lot more pregnant than she did last week (?) in the school scene with Henry. Time enough is gone for Snow to have grown two feet of hair and gotten knocked up?
I hope it's not a dream sequence. All of our speculation and confusion would be for nothing. Hahaha!

There may be a time skip, but these pics don't really convince me of that. The NYC ones do a bit more.

I will say this, in only those few pics of Nealfire - he looks hot in the enchanted forest. Maybe even hotter than Neverland Neal? Can't say for sure yet. But looking good so far!
Old 11-25-2013, 10:28 PM
New Fan

I think I spotted Aurora in the background in the 2nd image. Anyways, at first I thought...oh look Neal is in the EF, they must've gone back in present day. Then I saw Hook and all my theories on what happened in this epi has gone all blah. Haha. You think it's a possible promo thing?
Old 11-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brix_811 (View Post)
I think I spotted Aurora in the background in the 2nd image. Anyways, at first I thought...oh look Neal is in the EF, they must've gone back in present day. Then I saw Hook and all my theories on what happened in this epi has gone all blah. Haha. You think it's a possible promo thing?
Yes! Aurora is there too. Good catch.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Absolute Fan

So either what's happening in FTL isn't real or what's happening in NY isn't real? Adam did say over and over that it's not what we think about the episode title and Hook and Emma being in NY. This explains conflicting reports of Snowing being in NY and SB too.

We know Regina and Robin Hood will meet by episode 13, so that makes me think the FTL stuff is real.

So confused.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Well colour me confused.

It must be some sort of dream? Neither past Neal or present Hook should be in FTL and yet they're both there, together. What the hell is going on?
Old 11-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

I actually think this is a dream sequence of Rumples, going from the costumes of all the individuals particularly Neal's which looks basically like what Bae wore as a child but grown up now.

Fog being used on set is a classic prop for dream sequences, should be quite the doozy of one.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

What in the world? And where is Rumple? If this were his dream wouldn't it be Belle and Nesl and no one else? No Regina, Emma or Henry either.

Belle is in her ball gown. Hmm. And Hook and Neal? Is this some alternate reality where Rumple never existed? Is that his undoing?
Old 11-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

unless it's a flash forward?

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 11-25-2013, 10:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Yep, I guess Snow's long hair could just mean it's a time jump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia_F (View Post)
Well colour me confused.

It must be some sort of dream? Neither past Neal or present Hook should be in FTL and yet they're both there, together. What the hell is going on?
Could just be part of the curse. 11 is called Going Home so that would suggest that's where they go.

Unless all the FTL stuff we see in 12 is a dream and we'll see them back in SB in 13.

Don't forget Snow and Henry were at the SB school and Charming in his loft. Reports of Snow in NY too. She cant be in 3 places at once. My heads about to explode.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
What in the world? And where is Rumple? If this were his dream wouldn't it be Belle and Nesl and no one else? No Regina, Emma or Henry either.

Belle is in her ball gown. Hmm. And Hook and Neal? Is this some alternate reality where Rumple never existed? Is that his undoing?
But no Rumple, no Neal.

Maybe it's no dark one, but I don't think the ages of all the FTL people would match up for them to just be hanging out. Right?
Old 11-25-2013, 10:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brix_811 (View Post)
Ah! I think you've cracked it. It's probably a S3b promo with the full cast.

Except Rumple And Regina. Oops.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Yep, I guess Snow's long hair could just mean it's a time jump.

Could just be part of the curse. 11 is called Going Home so that would suggest that's where they go.

Unless all the FTL stuff we see in 12 is a dream and we'll see them back in SB in 13.

Don't forget Snow and Henry were at the SB school and Charming in his loft. Reports of Snow in NY too. She cant be in 3 places at once. My heads about to explode.
I think this is just a simple DS's of Rumple's that begins the episode. I'm not sure it's enough to really think of every scenario plausible.

It screams DS.

I mean Hook is wearing the red vest that should tell you all you need to know. The only time the red vest has appeared is in the past. In the present he wears only black(unfortunately).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread