Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2013, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
We've gone five episodes without a Belle-napping. That's probably a record.

I don't know if that's Belle in the cage. Just not convinced she goes there, but wouldn't be surprised. That photo on the beach with her and Ariel almost looked they were both getting ready to jump in the water. But it seems like she filmed with the Darling brothers the next episode so wouldn't that mean she's still in SB?
I'm sure they won't forget to add an obstacle to Belle's development or to cockblock Rumbelle. Just give them time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Or maybe Ursula is impersonating Regina? Or just happens to look like Regina? I'm hoping that it wasn't an outright lie that Regina isn't Ursula--LANA playing the role doesn't mean that REGINA is playing the role...necessarily. Probably too much to hope for, at that.

My guess is that it's Eric, and Ariel's trip to SB has something to do with trying to rescue him--possibly performing some task for Pan to do so.

Although, if there's ever a choice between a plot point that requires Belle to be kidnapped, and one that doesn't, the odds are 100 to 1 on kidnapping. but also So maybe that IS Belle in the cage.

The thing is that we have never before seen Rumple's magic just conjure an illusion out of nothingness, and I can't think of a time when we've seen his magic work without his actual will. For example, all those times when he's PHYSICALLY caning/smashing everything in sight--if his magic was even slightly out of his control, you'd think that his meltdowns would be causing explosions, etc.

She has probably been under Pan's control from the start, and Rumple believed in her because he WANTED to see her so much. The only real objection to that would be How did Pan know that much about Belle?

I don't know if Rumple as Gold could recognize fairy tale True Love right off the bat, but he definitely saw something between Neal and Emma. If he hadn't, he would have supported Neal when he was claiming to love Tamara and want a life with her, right?

Yep.

LOL. The chances for that happening outside fanfic are about as good as those of Belle getting through an entire episode without being kidnapped, punched, or otherwise abused.

I haven't seen the ep, but did Pan say that in present day? I have a feeling that Hook had to perform some kind of task for Pan to get out of the NL the first time.

It's true that it's QUITE a coincidence that the adulterous wife that Hook should just happen to fall in love with was Rumple's, considering Pan and Rumple's past (whatever that may be--Stiltskin bros for the win!), but this show does run on coincidence.

It's good to know that Pan is finally messing with Hook. One of the things this version of NL has really lacked, IMO, is any emotional connection between Hook and Pan, who are supposed to be archenemies. The show offloaded Hook's reason for hating Pan onto Rumple, and they also seem to have shifted Pan's hate for Hook onto Rumple, and he's barely noticed Hook until now, preferring to mess with Emma, Henry, Neal, and Rumple. It makes you wonder why they never teamed up: "I have got to get off this bloody island so I can kill Rumplestiltskin!" "Dude, why didn't you say so three hundred years ago? I hate that guy too. Go get 'im, tiger!"
I your posts. they are always soo fun.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
We've gone five episodes without a Belle-napping. That's probably a record.
It would be if she'd actually been in any of those episodes...

Quote:
I don't know if that's Belle in the cage. Just not convinced she goes there, but wouldn't be surprised. That photo on the beach with her and Ariel almost looked they were both getting ready to jump in the water. But it seems like she filmed with the Darling brothers the next episode so wouldn't that mean she's still in SB?
I think that Ariel is emerging from the water in the beach scene. She's still in her bikini whereas in the pawnshop scene she's got real clothes. I don't think she'd show up wearing those. Although bless Belle for finding Ariel a blouse that sets off her hair. That's the mark of a true friend.

Quote:
Adam confirmed that we do get the real Rumbelle before the mid season hiatus. He said the there were no spoilers for Keck.
That Keck guy is an insult to the term "journalist." Although I guess "tv journalist" is an oxymoron in itself.

Re "classic" versions of fairy tales: Cinderella's stepsisters also have their eyes pecked out by birds. Snow White's wicked stepmother gets burned alive or something (actually is there a "Red Shoes"-ish ending?). Red Riding Hood gets eaten by the wolf, end of story.

Was I the only child who liked the gore? I've actually never really forgiven Disney for letting the little mermaid live.

Last edited by Violet Faust; 10-28-2013 at 06:39 AM
Old 10-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be if she'd actually been in any of those episodes...

I think that Ariel is emerging from the water in the beach scene. She's still in her bikini whereas in the pawnshop scene she's got real clothes. I don't think she'd show up wearing those. Although bless Belle for finding Ariel a blouse that sets off her hair. That's the mark of a true friend.

That Keck guy is an insult to the term "journalist." Although I guess "tv journalist" is an oxymoron in itself.
Very true. He's a very biased entertainment journalist that teases and if wrong a lot of the time.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That scene could be later in the episode though. Ariel could have changed back into her mermaid outfit. You're probably right about that though. And she's dressing ARiel just like her. Belle is adorable.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It's true that it's QUITE a coincidence that the adulterous wife that Hook should just happen to fall in love with was Rumple's, considering Pan and Rumple's past (whatever that may be--Stiltskin bros for the win!), but this show does run on coincidence.
My guess is that Hook was supposed to kill Milah or something, but then fell in love with her and broke the deal. Which explains Pan's "Remember the last time you didn't take my deal.." warning.
Although I feel like it's too predictable, so I hope that Pan was referring to something else..

I honestly doubt, that Ariel is in the box. I just can't imagine what Pan would want with her. Do we know how she ends up in SB? Any theories. Sorry, I've missed a lot of posts.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The thing is that we have never before seen Rumple's magic just conjure an illusion out of nothingness, and I can't think of a time when we've seen his magic work without his actual will. For example, all those times when he's PHYSICALLY caning/smashing everything in sight--if his magic was even slightly out of his control, you'd think that his meltdowns would be causing explosions, etc.

She has probably been under Pan's control from the start, and Rumple believed in her because he WANTED to see her so much. The only real objection to that would be How did Pan know that much about Belle?
It happened once, when he met Milha on Hook's ship. But, that was when he was still new to his powers and was also EXTREMELY upset.

Quote:
I don't know if Rumple as Gold could recognize fairy tale True Love right off the bat, but he definitely saw something between Neal and Emma. If he hadn't, he would have supported Neal when he was claiming to love Tamara and want a life with her, right?
Er, I don't remember Gold supporting either relationship. Granted, he had a lot on his plate, but I wasn't even sure (when he killed Tamara) if she knew he was Neal's father (tried to remember if it had come up or not).

Oh, it was speculated elsewhere that Pan may have written Henry's book. It would explain why August (who I still think was manipulated by Pan) came to SB with all the equipment to add new pages (I did book making as a hobby for a while, I looked up the expensive toys and where to buy them even if I did the low cost kind. You don't just find that stuff lying around).

It might also explain why the book leaves out info on Rumple and Neal.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

could the person in the cage be Rumple's father?
Old 10-28-2013, 07:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
could the person in the cage be Rumple's father?
Hopefully when the press release for next week comes out the guest starring list will give us hints... e.g. if Freya Tingley is on it, we'll know Wendy's likely the one in the cage, etc. If no one "unexplained" is there, we'll know it's probably either Ariel or Eric.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Josh Dallas says the "island may end up coming home with them" in certain ways.

Does this mean Peter Pan comes to SB? Honestly, they cannot fit one more contract cast member on this show. And that's mainly from my viewpoint as a Belle fan. She gets almost nothing as it is.

Or does that mean the new Neverland? Could SB become like a new NL?

And William Keck is saying something about a new curse wreaking havoc, I guess in SB when they return. I wonder what that's about. Of course, he is pretty unreliable.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Ex...t-1072593.aspx

Last edited by Belleislove; 10-28-2013 at 08:00 AM
Old 10-28-2013, 08:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
My guess is that Hook was supposed to kill Milah or something, but then fell in love with her and broke the deal. Which explains Pan's "Remember the last time you didn't take my deal.." warning.
Although I feel like it's too predictable, so I hope that Pan was referring to something else..
I was assuming that the deal that Hook didn't heed was "don't leave the island unless you are prepared to pay the price". It wasn't exactly a deal, but I think that was what he was referring to. He lost his brother.

On a different note - what if the "new neverland" is actually SB? Maybe that is what the spoiler means by bringing some of NVL home with them.

EDIT - Oi...yes, what Belleislove said! I doubt Pan will come to SB. I'm thinking something more like the darkness/whatever is making NVL an evil place might seep into SB.

~Katie~
Old 10-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
I was assuming that the deal that Hook didn't heed was "don't leave the island unless you are prepared to pay the price". It wasn't exactly a deal, but I think that was what he was referring to. He lost his brother.

On a different note - what if the "new neverland" is actually SB? Maybe that is what the spoiler means by bringing some of NVL home with them.

EDIT - Oi...yes, what Belleislove said! I doubt Pan will come to SB. I'm thinking something more like the darkness/whatever is making NVL an evil place might seep into SB.
Could this be a way that they can keep Rumple/Gold in leather? Because I am just all for that.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:51 AM
Absolute Fan

I think Wendy's in the cage. We know Belle will be interacting with her brothers in SB, but it doesn't seem like Wendy is there with them. Maybe Peter is holding her hostage so Michael and John will do whatever he wants.

I guess we'll know for sure when we see if she's on the guest list or not in the press release.

Quote:
Josh Dallas says the "island may end up coming home with them" in certain ways.
Hmm...interesting.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Shocked about it, but I have to say that my absolute favorite part of the episode was all the Snow/Charming smoochies! I'm not even a shipper of them per say - they're always just kinda "there" for me - but it was unbelievably cute.

The Hook backstory was a big disappointment for me. I thought the leap from "The King is an honorable man!" to "OH EM GEE he is trying to poison ALL THE PEOPLE!!1!" was very abrupt. Perhaps your King was simply misinformed about the flower, ever thought of that? The Naval Officer ---> Pirate leap just wasn't sufficiently done in my opinion. Meeeeh.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootlesFTW (View Post)
Shocked about it, but I have to say that my absolute favorite part of the episode was all the Snow/Charming smoochies! I'm not even a shipper of them per say - they're always just kinda "there" for me - but it was unbelievably cute.

The Hook backstory was a big disappointment for me. I thought the leap from "The King is an honorable man!" to "OH EM GEE he is trying to poison ALL THE PEOPLE!!1!" was very abrupt. Perhaps your King was simply misinformed about the flower, ever thought of that? The Naval Officer ---> Pirate leap just wasn't sufficiently done in my opinion. Meeeeh.
I argree with that. That's the only part I Didn't like about the episode. It almost felt like filler to me.

I do like your idea BelleisLove.. I dont mind keeping Rumple in leather
Old 10-28-2013, 09:37 AM
Absolute Fan

One of the things I really loved about Good Form was how it took us out of the depressing darkness of Neverland for awhile. I loved the scenes of Neverland past and the ship in actual daylight! After all this time in the darkness, I'm starting to suffer from the same depression that comes with too many cloudy days without sunlight. (Maybe all the Nevengers could use a vitamin D as well?) I also loved seeing Colin wearing something other than black leather (not that I mind the look , it's just nice to see a change).

I thought it was interesting how many references they made to the rum being a problem last night. That was kind of unexpected. I always assumed it was pirate=rum drinker. Loved that Charming toasted him at the end though with the flask (also loved Regina's "I don't do rum").

I wonder if it's possible that they kill Peter Pan and Henry becomes the new Pan (because of being the truest believer)? That could explain bringing Neverland back to SB with them and could also be a ticket to Charming leaving (Henry could change the rules).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread