Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Wow, that's interesting. So, if those two boys are the Darling brothers, how come they're still so young?
Maybe they came out of NVL the same time Neal did? Or the same way? It could be that in spite of everything Wendy did, John and Michael still got taken to NVL. Or maybe they went to "rescue" Bae?
Old 10-01-2013, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
Maybe they came out of NVL the same time Neal did? Or the same way? It could be that in spite of everything Wendy did, John and Michael still got taken to NVL. Or maybe they went to "rescue" Bae?
That could be. It just seems like that has to be them, doesn't it? Especially with Wendy in that episode too. I'm just glad that stuff is happening in SB.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Wow, that's interesting. So, if those two boys are the Darling brothers, how come they're still so young?
Yeah that's what I'm wondering. If they're the Darling brothers that would have to mean they were in NL and just recently left.

Quote:
If they left NL the same time Neal did, they would have aged like him.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Yeah that's what I'm wondering. If they're the Darling brothers that would have to mean they were in NL and just recently left.

Could Peter have "sent" them to SB just recently? I'm not sure why. But maybe he purposely sent them. I hope they don't go the route of them taking Belle prisoner and using her to force Rumple to let them keep Henry. Belle as prisoner is getting old.

I always liked John and Michael in the Disney version. I hope they aren't evil.

Can anyone make out the license plate on the car? Or maybe that will mean nothing, LOL.

I saw some speculation elsewhere that it's somebody bringing Baby Henry to Regina but we know this car was in a scene Belle and Grumpy, etc, filmed. That was where the car was first mentioned. And Belle obviously wasn't out and about when Regina got Henry.

Last edited by Belleislove; 10-01-2013 at 10:24 AM
Old 10-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Press release for 3x02

Quote:
“Lost Girl” – While Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Regina and Hook continue their search for Henry in Neverland, Peter Pan appears before a startled Emma and offers her a map that will reveal her son’s whereabouts. But the only way to make the map appear is for Emma to stop denying who she really is and come to grips with her true feelings about her identity – and Mr. Gold receives some unexpected advice from a friend that could lead him to understand his life’s journey while in Neverland. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, when the Evil Queen presents Snow White with an offer to live her life with Charming in peace – with the caveat that she give up her claim to the throne – Charming makes it his mission to ensure that Snow doesn’t take the offer, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Giancarlo Esposito as Mirror/Sidney, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Walter/Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Robbie Kay as Pan, Parker Croft as Felix, Robert Mann as peasant no. 1, Cainan Wiebe as hooded Lost Boy and Paul Lazenby as mirror-carrying knight.

”Lost Girl” was written by Andrew Chambliss & Kalinda Vazquez and directed by Ron Underwood.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:17 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope we find out who Emma will be in Fairy tale land soon...she must discover her identity in order to read the map. Which fairy tale princess is she?
Old 10-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Hope we find out who Emma will be in Fairy tale land soon...she must discover her identity in order to read the map. Which fairy tale princess is she?
The producers have said she is her own new character, so we won't be finding out that she's a known FTL princess.

Since the storyline about going back to FTL was dropped in season 2, I'm thinking it will be picked up again at the end of this season.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Now If I could just track down Eliza so I could talk ship stuff with her.. lol

I wanted to add was anyone else bothered by the fact that Hook called the women slags? I mean I get that Hook likes to flirt, and use innuendo when he talks, but calling Regina and Snow slags was a bit derogatory. It seemed OOC for Hook to use something so disrespectful. Did anyone else think that?
As I explained later on, I think it was the influence the mermaid had on them, bringing out their anger/worst behaviors I absolutely do not believe that Hook is a mysoginist though Except for innuendos I also think he treats men & women equally

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)
The only problem I had with Sunday's episode was Emma blaming her mother for her losing and Neal when it wasn't Snow's fault the whole time I'm saying what the heck are you talking about if it wasn't for Hook and Regina's obsessions over Revenge and Henry nobody would be in that situation.
Yes, of course, it's all Hook's and Regina's fault... Because with Neal bringing his perfect fiancee Tamara to Storybrook, everything was just fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
I'm with you on the language but might be willing to put it down to whatever the mermaid let loose.

A thought on Peter: Peter in the traditional story has a dark side that's more hinted at than shown. He remains a child because he can't really experience loss or change. For example, when Peter returns to visit Wendy, Tinkerbelle isn't with him. When Wendy asks why, Peter doesn't remember who Tinkerbelle is but supposes she's died the way fairies often do. He doesn't know who she is and he doesn't care.

Peter manipulates people with the memories of past losses. Also, even though NL is shaped by belief, it's a power Peter can't reach. He admits he manipulates people through things like hate instead.

So, take away Peter's ability to forget--make him experience his losses--and that kid is in for a world of hurt.

And Peter thinks he can control the power Henry represents. Instead, I think he's going to find out Henry is stronger than him. He may take Henry's heart--that was suggested (and we had Tamara's heart being taken so we would remember how that works, along with Greg's shadow being stolen so we would remember Peter's power [and he was visible in the scene where Rumple finds Tamara, another connection]).
ALL OF THIS!!!!

Quote:
Emilie just tweeted:

Who are these guys?
I have a stupid question, but where does the posters pictures from Emilie's twitter account come from? I'v never seen them before

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Regina wasn't exactly accurate when she called the mermaid a bitch. She might have been female but she was not a dog.
THIS!! Personally I think the mermaid was just playing with all their minds Getting the worst out of all of them (except Emma )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
That's probably what is going on. Makes sense as we're going to see Rumple struggle with his inner demons as well. Just how far is NVL going to brng them and have them face these ugly truths about themselves.. who knows.

But I suppose realisically if I can say NVL is the cause for one's bad behaviour I have to let it be used for all of them as well.

And where is Eliza? I still ahaven't spoken with her..

I wouldn't worry about Belle's status. I do think they are giving her an important story. Barbara has only seen two episodes. She is probably not privvy to all that A/E have planned yet.

I really am looking forward to what adivce RUmple is given. I cant wait to see Belle and see is she kicks his ass as you said and tells him to get his act together. I am hoping that the fact that his mind is on Belle he'll be more focused and not turn so dark.
I'm here now But it seems like we're never here at the same time Also work/studies have started all over again for me, in fact I should be studying right now

I'm definitely not part of those who blamed Rumple for killing Tamara, nor Regina for calling the mermaid "a bitch" ^^

Anyway, I really hope those 2 boys are the Darlings!! I also want more Wendy & Wendy/Peter!!! I wonder whatever they're doing in SB
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 10-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Loyal Fan

So now Belle is "a friend?" Wow, ABC is really trying to bury her. Or trying to avoid being fined for mentioning her.

Quote:
Yes, they would have. But they were already younger than him.

I like the idea that Pan has sent them to SB and they got in before Belle got the protection spell up. So that way Pan has agents in SB.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the episode description Cam! Looking forward to the Snowing scenes!
Old 10-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
So now Belle is "a friend?" Wow, ABC is really trying to bury her. Or trying to avoid being fined for mentioning her. .
They're trying not to spoil it in the synopsis. They put the episodes descriptions together before the promo trailers for the episodes come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
I have a stupid question, but where does the posters pictures from Emilie's twitter account come from? I'v never seen them before
It's fanmade. Lots of fans were tweeting her fanmade posters of her and Rumbelle, and I guess she liked that one enough to use it.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So now Belle is "a friend?" Wow, ABC is really trying to bury her. Or trying to avoid being fined for mentioning her.

Yes, they would have. But they were already younger than him.

I like the idea that Pan has sent them to SB and they got in before Belle got the protection spell up. So that way Pan has agents in SB.
I have become almost convinced that someone at ABC does not like Emilie or Belle. It's really strange.

ON the other hand, they may just be trying to not give it away that it's Belle appearing in NVL. I think that's probably why. Some of the press releases have been worded strangely in the past. They seem pretty clueless.

I do wonder what advice she gives him though.

And I see Adam tweeted that Greg is really dead.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The only problem I had with Sunday's episode was Emma blaming her mother for her losing and Neal when it wasn't Snow's fault the whole time I'm saying what the heck are you talking about if it wasn't for Hook and Regina's obsessions over Revenge and Henry nobody would be in that situation.
Quote:
Yes, of course, it's all Hook's and Regina's fault... Because with Neal bringing his perfect fiancee Tamara to Storybrook, everything was just fine...
That actually goes back to Rumple wanting to find his son.... who had or thought he had a finacee who loved him... but then again, the who purpose of the curse was to allow Rumple to get to our world

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 10-01-2013 at 11:53 AM
Old 10-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's fanmade. Lots of fans were tweeting her fanmade posters of her and Rumbelle, and I guess she liked that one enough to use it.
Oh, ok! Thanks! I think it looks good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
That actually goes back to Rumple wanting to find his son.... whole had or thought he had a finacee who loved him... but then again, the who purpose of the curse was to allow Rumple to get to our world
Haha, yes
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread