Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Captain Swan babies. Now that's an interesting pic.

I would love for Henry and Hook to share scenes together, one can only hope.
Oh boy Hook can bond with his Step Grandson

JOKE just being sarcastic.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
She can only take pics of who she's filming with, so I take it she hasn't been filming with Robert much.
Agreed. It seems like Rumple will have limited contact with at least part of the Jolly Roger gang while in Neverland. Does make me wonder what he will be doing - magic guerrilla warfare on the Lost Ones? Trying to figure out what Pan wants with Henry so he can prevent it? Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I know. I love the pics. They are great. I'm just going through withdrawal. It's like a drug, and get a a shot of RC yesterday, and now I need more.. Just ignore me, because I wasn't really trying to complain, I love the pics. Her and Josh would be a great pic.. They are so cute together.
Hoping for one of her with Josh as well, and would be cool with another Robert or Emilie one, but either way she's been doing a fantastic job of giving to the fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
I don't think they're replacements for the promo pics that ABC took down. i think they had these planned all along.
Yeah, I could see that. These seem like posters more than promo pics, really, with the taglines and everything. Maybe we'll get more normal promo pics of the characters later.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Agreed. It seems like Rumple will have limited contact with at least part of the Jolly Roger gang while in Neverland. Does make me wonder what he will be doing - magic guerrilla warfare on the Lost Ones? Trying to figure out what Pan wants with Henry so he can prevent it? Hmm.

Hoping for one of her with Josh as well, and would be cool with another Robert or Emilie one, but either way she's been doing a fantastic job of giving to the fans.

Yeah, I could see that. These seem like posters more than promo pics, really, with the taglines and everything. Maybe we'll get more normal promo pics of the characters later.
I hope so.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Miss Cam:

I agree, Rumple knows he has to be smart about this to try and get of this alive along with saving Henry.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

I think it's been very sweet of Ginny to try to get pictures of everyone. She got one of Emilie that was obviously taken by Lana or sent to her by Lana, even though they're obviously not filming together. She got one of MRJ the other day. She's been trying to get a picture of everyone. I think the Rumple ones they probably don't want to give too much away. I do wonder whether he's going to end up going full Dark One with the makeup and everything.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah Ginny's been great with her pictures, better promo than ABC is giving us.

Only one she hasn't posted a pic of is Jared.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have been thinking about this for a few days, if and when OUAT ends how would U like it to end.

For me I would like to see Charming & Snow get a second chance with Emma by her turning back into a baby because they deserve it and so does Emma they have missed so much of her life and all three of them we're stripped of each other and the life they could have given her. And same goes for Rumple and Baelfire and Rumbelle have their happy ending.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Lee tweeted he's flying back to VC today for OUAT. Hopefully that means more SB stuff.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)
I have been thinking about this for a few days, if and when OUAT ends how would U like it to end.

For me I would like to see Charming & Snow get a second chance with Emma by her turning back into a baby because they deserve it and so does Emma they have missed so much of her life and all three of them we're stripped of each other and the life they could have given her. And same goes for Rumple and Baelfire and Rumbelle have their happy ending.
Wow, no. For me personally, that would be awful. I think even Snow and Charming wouldn't want that - to erase everything that Emma is. Frankly, I don't even want them to have another baby, and I love Snowing I don't think they need a "do-over", it would feel cheap IMO.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Wow, no. For me personally, that would be awful. I think even Snow and Charming wouldn't want that - to erase everything that Emma is. Frankly, I don't even want them to have another baby, and I love Snowing I don't think they need a "do-over", it would feel cheap IMO.
Henry would lose his (birth) mother or never be born.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
The biggest theory I have heard is Rumple is Peter Pan's brother PP does have a brother in the PP story I'm thinking Rumple's dad runs the Home Office and he is the Wizard of Oz .
Dude I love this theory
Old 09-23-2013, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBB (View Post)

I wouldn't want it to end on a restart, I didn't like that they did it to Pinocchio and would hate for it to happen to everyone. I think Snowing having another baby and Emma and them continuing on as a family in FTL would be cool. They could figure out a way to get modern tech/meds shipped in and rebuild their land.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Guys, do you realize we're getting at least a couple more sneak peeks in a few days??? If not the first 15 minutes of the episode!!
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
ITA! The series ending on a "do over" would be so tragic. The loss of Henry would be bad enough, but the loss of all that Emma and Neal are would be so devastating. Sure they have both had tragedy, but they've also experienced a lot of joy and love and it would be a shame to lose all of that. This show focuses on Emma becoming stronger and becoming a hero. It wouldn't make sense if it were all for nothing.

Besides, there's a reason the majority of viewers hated the Pinnochio "do over," - it was an "easy" and unintentionally tragic way to end the August character. I don't think any viewers would be happy with the same happening to Emma.

I would really like Snowing to have another baby though sometime down the line. I'm not a big fan of pregnancy storylines but for them I think it would be very special.

Quote:
Guys, do you realize we're getting at least a couple more sneak peeks in a few days??? If not the first 15 minutes of the episode!!
I know! Yay!

I can't believe the hiatus is only days away from ending. Congrats to all of us for making it through the nearly 5 months of waiting.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
ITA! The series ending on a "do over" would be so tragic. The loss of Henry would be bad enough, but the loss of all that Emma and Neal are would be so devastating. Sure they have both had tragedy, but they've also experienced a lot of joy and love and it would be a shame to lose all of that. This show focuses on Emma becoming stronger and becoming a hero. It wouldn't make sense if it were all for nothing.

Besides, there's a reason the majority of viewers hated the Pinnochio "do over," - it was an "easy" and unintentionally tragic way to end the August character. I don't think any viewers would be happy with the same happening to Emma.

I would really like Snowing to have another baby though sometime down the line. I'm not a big fan of pregnancy storylines but for them I think it would be very special.

I know! Yay!

I can't believe the hiatus is only days away from ending. Congrats to all of us for making it through the nearly 5 months of waiting.

I can't wait. It will be great. to all of us for making this a fun summer, and to Ginny for stepping up when ABC failed so much..lol