Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2015, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Mine was Elijah, but he's too much of a wuss now. I'm torn between Kol and Klaus as favs .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
I think good writing/acting could sometimes make up for the lack of chemistry. But I don't see much of that with PT/Leah's characters either, sigh.
I don't know...I think it would be hard to get into a ship if there's no chemistry between the characters despite if there's good writing. I think chemistry really makes up for a lot of things and I just don't see it with Leah and the entire cast. For me the character is just so one dimensional that when she has scenes with either Klaus or Davina I just barely manage to keep my attention on the screen. Again, my opinion and not a fact.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Yasss Nate he better be a regular by mid season

Elijah has his hot moments, but yeah, he's mostly lame now. But I always preferred Klaus and Kol kinda just creeped up on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I don't know...I think it would be hard to get into a ship if there's no chemistry between the characters despite if there's good writing. I think chemistry really makes up for a lot of things and I just don't see it with Leah and the entire cast. For me the character is just so one dimensional that when she has scenes with either Klaus or Davina I just barely manage to keep my attention on the screen. Again, my opinion and not a fact.
I think okay chemistry can become better with good writing, but there's no helping flat chemistry like Leah's. I zone out in her scenes too. And it doesn't help when I'm still trying to figure out why she's on the show 2 seasons in.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

In total, 5 new people

Quote:
Jason Dohring - Will Kinney (described as smart and confident with a very clear sense of right and wrong, who is out to bring the forces of evil to justice. And while Kinney doesn’t know exactly what’s going on in New Orleans, he has a strong suspicion that something strange is happening beneath the surface of the city.)

Andrew Lees - Lucien (a member of Klaus’ sire line who comes to New Orleans with a secret agenda involving Klaus. He’s described as intelligent, charming, wildly successful and at ease with princes and paupers alike. He prides himself on being two steps ahead of everyone else.)

Rebecca Breeds - Aurora (described as sexy, seductive, witty, and free-spirited; the life of the party. However, she also has a dark side, and is also known for being malevolent, dangerous, and extremely violent.)

Oliver Ackland - Tristan (a handsome and mysterious vampire who has a long and complicated history with the Originals. Both charming and worldly, a man born into such wealth and power that he carries with him the cool assurance of his own superiority. With those he loves, he can be equal parts warm and caring, obsessive and co-dependent. But with his enemies, he is cruel and completely merciless.)

Lawrence Kao - Van (a handsome, stubborn witch who has always stayed out of coven politics, but when tragedy strikes, he finds himself inescapably drawn into the beginnings of a war)
Old 07-29-2015, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the info - OP updated.

They better bring Kol back in present time .
Old 07-30-2015, 07:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
Chemistry is something debatable, is something personal in the eyes of the beholder.
I see chemistry between Klamille and Haylija, others not.
An example, in a large portion of Arrow fans see chemistry between Olliver and Felicity, I no longer see.
As I said above, chemistry is something personal.
Yes chemistry is debatable not every fan will like the same character or pairing and we all have different opinions with that said if the majority of fans do not like a pairing it can effect if they continue to watch and although i do not think one pairing will effect ratings if the show lacks something to draw the audience then their is a problem and if i am honest the originals is missing something i just can't figure out what. You used Arrow as an example with shows like Arrow who have a huge following they can efford to not worry so much also Arrow audience is bigger with men and is more about the action of the show then the relationships so they have different type of challenges but with shows that are lacking in viewership they need to worry more. Everything that we discuss here is all opinions and this is mine i have always thought the originals had better stories then TVD but i find that (with the exception of elijah and klaus) the characters are more likeable on TVD unfortunately fans can hold on and watch bad stories (we definitely complain about it lol) but not if they do not like the characters we tend to tune out.

I get JP and company are sick of being asked about klaroline but the the truth is they haven't given fans anything that would be better i think if they had a character that was equal or even better then carolline for klaus to watch most fans would jump ship. I just don't really like cami i find her not believable half the time and boring the other half and not just with klaus the best episodes are when she isn't on it but to be honest there really isn't any pairing or character that i need to watch that i would miss.

There are shows i watch that i need to see every episode but with the originals i can wait because it just isn't that entertaining that i need to see it . You can tell that JP isn't as confident in the show as she was after season one there was a huge rating drop between both season 1 and season 2 so they move it back to thursday night in the hopes that the originals will retain some of the TVD audience, then they hire jason dohring with the hopes his popularity will draw in viewers (i am sure they are paying him a lot to come on) and now they bring kol back after she said he wasn't going to be coming on (i will never understand why they didn't bring the originals on then wasting airtime with the others since the show is called the originals) my guess they are really trying to boost those falling ratings. The originals should be doing a lot better then they are since this is only season two and if it keeps going the way it is i do not think it will be on as long as TVD in fact it wouldn't surprise me if TVD outlast the originals how many season can they make it all about saving hope. Am i surprised by Kol's reappearance no i think this is her lame attempt in bringing viewers back to the show as for Cami she is a small fraction of the show but most fans do not want to see klaus with her romantically and i think if they actually go there viewers will just tune out which could be why they are keeping that at a distance but JP is very cocky she doesn't really listen to fans but in TVD case she can afford not to but i think if she doesn't start listening to the fans they will start tuning out if you look at the ratings the originals lost more then half there audience from season 1 to season 2 which is a huge drop it could be the day change which i think they are hoping it is but if they do not get the audience back they are probably in trouble they need to keep at least half of TVD audience.
Old 07-30-2015, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the casting news.
Old 07-30-2015, 09:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Logan's looking good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
I get JP and company are sick of being asked about klaroline but the the truth is they haven't given fans anything that would be better i think if they had a character that was equal or even better then carolline for klaus to watch most fans would jump ship. I just don't really like cami i find her not believable half the time and boring the other half and not just with klaus the best episodes are when she isn't on it but to be honest there really isn't any pairing or character that i need to watch that i would miss.
I'm pretty sure most Klaroline fans multiship anyway. JoMo has amazing chemistry with most of his coworkers I have to stop myself from shipping Klaus/Davina.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Logan's looking good.

I'm pretty sure most Klaroline fans multiship anyway. JoMo has amazing chemistry with most of his coworkers I have to stop myself from shipping Klaus/Davina.
Not really!
Old 08-02-2015, 03:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
Not really!
I don't think they do at all. In fact, I think a lot of KC fans aren't even watching this show. Sorry, but TVD Klaus had amazing chemistry with the TVD characters, TO Klaus not so much.
Old 08-02-2015, 03:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the cute pic!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 08-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Loving me some Logan Echolls .

I think, and I may be wrong cause I'm not a KC fan, but I think that most are fine multishipping if the ship isn't a serious one and just for hotness. Like they want KC together as a real couple, but are fine if they are with others until that happens. Again I might be wrong just my observation.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:48 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.

I love the pic, too.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Different people are going to want different things..Unfortunately writers can't make everyone happy..

For eg..I'd want Elijah to suffer less ..but that's not gonna happen ..because it is his personality flaw of wanting Klaus' redemption ..he might be over the idea for now..after a big fight ......things will get better against my wishes..

And as for Cami..well they are introducing Will in very first episode and he has scenes with her and Vincent..so they are setting something up for her with either of them..
Old 08-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Wish it was setting up her funeral .