Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 02:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
This is JP we're talking about...plotholes are her specialty .

Guys it says Originals is coming next week..I'm sure i heard it right and i know just one week has passed and next week isn't April 6 so what's going on?

ETA:
Quote:
THE ORIGINALS
“Night Has a Thousand Eyes” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

DAHLIA ARRIVES TO NEW ORLEANS — Desperate to find a way to vanquish Dahlia (guest star Claudia Black), Klaus (Joseph Morgan) soon finds himself face-to-face with another deadly threat – Mikael (guest star Sebastian Roché). Meanwhile, as Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Rebekah (guest star Maisie Richardson-Sellers) work with Freya (guest star Riley Voelkel) to track Dahlia’s whereabouts, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) prepare a safe house in Algiers with the help of Josephine (guest star Meg Foster). Elsewhere, determined to protect Hayley and baby Hope, Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) approaches Hayley with a risky idea that leaves her conflicted. Finally, Aiden (guest star Colin Woodell) finds himself torn between his loyalty to Jackson and his secret alliance with Klaus. Danielle Campbell also stars. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Ashley Lyle & Bart Nickerson (#218). Original airdate 4/13/2015.
Is the description boring to just me only?
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/03/the...eek-of_26.html

Last edited by meen; 03-26-2015 at 03:21 AM
Old 03-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Titles for the episodes

The Originals - Episode 2.20 - City Beneath The Sea
The Originals - Episode 2.21 - Fire with Fire
Upcoming Episode Titles - Various Shows - 26th March 2015 | Spoilers

The Originals - Episode 2.22 - Ashes to Ashes
Raina Reveals: Exclusive Spoilers and Teasers - Beauty and the Beast, iZombie, Shameless, The Returned & More | Spoilers
Old 03-29-2015, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info - updating the OP now .
Old 03-30-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

yw
it's so quiet in here now lately
Old 03-30-2015, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Nothing to talk about. No spoilers and the show won't be back for like another week .
Old 03-30-2015, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Another week.

and there'll be no more breaks right?
Old 04-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

'The Originals' first look: Dahlia arrives in New Orleans | EW.com

Quote:
What are you most excited about for your character in the next episode, "Exquisite Corpse"?
This episode features a lot of the character Eva Sinclair, who is the original occupant of the body that Rebekah took. Maisie's a terrific actress; seeing her as Eva, it's very different to anything she's brought to Rebekah, and I got to do a little work with her in the episode. The whole episode is kind of geared around that. I also have a lot of stuff with Esther (Alice Evans). I'm very excited for the fans to see that stuff … the last scene of the episode is very unexpected and amazing.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

The Originals' Joseph Morgan on Klaus's 'Crazy and Irrational' Return and Why He's 'Proud' of the Show's Passionate Fandom| The Vampire Diaries, People Picks, TV News, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley
Maisie Richardson-Sellers (as Rebekah) on The Originals
GUY D'ALEMA / THE CW
Speaking of Klaus's family, you've said in the past that Klaus's evil comes from a dysfunctional childhood, and you Tweeted recently that, for those who think that Klaus has gotten too sensitive, "[Get ready to] eat your words." Is this family stuff going to set him off?
It's going to start, yeah. Now that Freya is back in the picture as well, everybody is Team Freya, like, "Hey, let's just accept our sister who's been missing for 1,000 years with open arms," you know? And they don't question it too much. Meanwhile, Klaus is like, "Are you insane? Seriously. She's hiding something. You shouldn't trust her."

More and more, he's being separated from the family, and that's when he's likely to do something crazy and irrational. That Tweet, especially, was in response to reading the last couple of episodes. Especially the penultimate episode of the season, where he does a series of terrible, terrible things. And it's extremely violent. There's a lot more of that side of Klaus toward the end of this season, the villainous side – the dark side.

He's definitely starting to realize that the only person he can trust is himself. Nobody needs to know what his plan is, and whoever gets in the way, it doesn't matter if there's collateral damage, as long as his child is safe.

The Originals' Joseph Morgan on Klaus's 'Crazy and Irrational' Return and Why He's 'Proud' of the Show's Passionate Fandom| The Vampire Diaries, People Picks, TV News, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley
Joseph Morgan (as Klaus, with Hope) on The Originals
ANNETTE BROWN / THE CW
Speaking of the end of the season, is there any chance the gold dagger will come into play against Klaus? It's like Chekhov's gun – we know something is going to happen!
Right? The dagger's been shown in Act 1 … [and] it's absolutely going to come into play – but not in the way that you would expect. The writers have really done a great job with surprising us, as well, when we read the script. Like you say, it would be silly if it didn't come into play after that amount of time … Kol's been trying to build that thing for 100 years or so now. I think it's very clever, what they've done.

Fans are always dying to know whether there will be another Vampire Diaries/Originals crossover. There have already been two, but will there be another in the future?
There's always the possibility. The timelines still remain the same. At the end of the day, it's not up to me, but the one thing I would say is that all of the writers on both shows will do something like that only if it furthers the story. It wouldn't be, like, a holiday episode where Klaus takes a day off from fighting for his child to spend time with Enzo (Michael Malarkey) in Miami. But I'm sure they will do it again – why wouldn't we? We have the opportunity to bring the worlds together and expand on that whole world, so, yeah.

Especially since we haven't seen Stefan (Paul Wesley) there yet, and he and Klaus were tight back in the day, and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) kind of took over Stefan's role as we knew it when we first met Klaus in The Vampire Diaries.
I know! That would be great, wouldn't it? Now that you mention it, I think I was pitching to Julie [Plec, creator of TVD and The Originals] at a party a while back that Damon (Ian Somerhalder) should come for an episode, but, like, my whole pitch was, "Because it would be fun." Right? It will be really fun if Klaus is like, "I've brought in an old friend to deal with this certain thing," and, like, Damon Salvatore walks into the compound.

But then, of course, you have to wonder why the Salvatore brothers want to help Klaus with anything in the first place.
Right, exactly! It would take some convincing, wouldn't it? So, again, the crossover would have to further the story. They would also need something [from Klaus].

Hope is in a lot of danger right now. Will her powers manifest in any way to protect herself?
I hope so! It was so cool when her powers came in before, wasn't it? It will be nice to start seeing [more of her powers]. Because she's part witch, as well. I don't know if there's any other being like her in our world that we've created. Part witch, part werewolf and part vampire – a "trybrid"! And the more her powers come into play, the more she will become a target, you know? People will want to either take her out of the game or use her to help pick the odds, so, yeah, I'm in favor of that.

Candice Accola (as Caroline) and Joseph Morgan (as Klaus) on The Vampire Diaries
ANNETTE BROWN / THE CW
So, as you know, despite the fact that Caroline (Candice Accola) and Klaus have not interacted since season 5 of TVD, the "Klaroline" fandom is still booming and easily among the most vocal and passionate of the general TVD/Originals fan base. What do you make of that? And would you say Klaus still thinks of Caroline? I feel like they'd have a lot to talk about now that she has turned off her humanity.
I think he'd probably be able to offer her some advice, some good advice. Because you know, he was the one who got Stefan to turn off his humanity back in season 3 [of TVD]. He's an expert at putting walls up and shutting off his feelings. I think he'd definitely be able to help her.

In terms of if he still thinks about her, I wouldn't be surprised. I think he knows … there's a lot of stuff that Klaus doesn't vocalize. He keeps his cards pretty close to the chest, and a lot of that is because he doesn't trust anyone – really, truly trust them – with his feelings, and so a lot of things to do with his daughter and past romances, you know, I think he plays it pretty close and doesn't reveal … so, yeah, I mean, I don't know.

The truth is, whatever happens with those characters – if, indeed anything does ever happen – it's sort of beyond my control, but I know it's in good hands with the writers, and I trust them to take the characters wherever they need to be and to further the story best.

The one thing that I am really proud of is … however the fans feel – especially the fans of that ship, of Caroline and Klaus – however they feel about how everything has gone so far, they're incredibly passionate about the characters and they're constantly opinionated about what's happening and what should and shouldn't happen, and I feel like that's good. Then we're doing our jobs, you know? People are talking about the show and about these characters and have really strong opinions about them.

All of the different fans of the show have different opinions about what people should be doing and who people should be with and who people should be fighting and all of that stuff, and as long as that reaction continues, then I feel like we're doing our jobs. So that makes me really proud.

The Originals airs Mondays (8 p.m. ET) on The CW.
http://www.people.com/article/the-or...aroline-fandom
Old 04-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Every time there's a Joseph Morgan interview all I have to do is take one glance to see Caroline's name five times. It just goes to prove how much the females on this show suck ass if they haven't gotten everyone to say "Caroline who?" by now. And Caroline isn't even that awesome IMO, she's just written slightly better than the girls we have to put up with and had better on screen chemistry.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The one thing that I am really proud of is … however the fans feel – especially the fans of that ship, of Caroline and Klaus – however they feel about how everything has gone so far, they're incredibly passionate about the characters and they're constantly opinionated about what's happening and what should and shouldn't happen, and I feel like that's good. Then we're doing our jobs, you know? People are talking about the show and about these characters and have really strong opinions about them.
This just screams to me that he knows how negative the response to the show has been. How much of a let down it's really been to fans. It's pretty sad. Though S2 is much better than S1 it still has a long way to go before it's great.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

^ I have to praise JoMo for being respectful though ..for the amount of Klaroline questions he get..
Old 04-04-2015, 02:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Candice is super adorable so it's easy to forgive the lacklustre writing for Caroline. But I guess for me actors are more important. Even if the writing got better for Hayley and Cami, I still wouldn't fangirl over them because their screen charisma just isn't there.

TO shot itself in the foot by miscasting its two main women imo.

Last edited by ParsD; 04-04-2015 at 02:50 AM
Old 04-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

"Family is Power" ☾
Old 04-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Well isn't that threesome just loads of awkward .

What is with Hayley's hair? Are they even trying?! Meanwhile VampChick looks like she stepped off the cover of Vogue.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Well isn't that threesome just loads of awkward .

What is with Hayley's hair? Are they even trying?! Meanwhile VampChick looks like she stepped off the cover of Vogue.
well Hayley's hair is better than it was in season 1..but still not good enough

it looked like she never combed during her pregnancy

well i have to agree on everything

another JoMo interview
Quote:
Dahlia is finally coming to town! What can you say about her?
Joseph Morgan: Claudia is so good [as Dahlia]. She's super subtle and, as she likes to put it, she's not twirling the mustache. Yet she brings an intensity to the role. A lot of my [scenes] are tied up with Dahlia as we get towards the end of the season. We know what a threat she is, but we're going to find out how she feels and what she wants.

Klaus doesn't trust his sister Freya. Is he shutting her out too quickly or will he prove that his instincts were right?

Morgan: I feel like a bit of both is true. He is shutting her out too quickly because there's opportunity there. She's a powerful witch and she definitely wants -- or seems to want -- to be a part of the family. But I think she has her own motives and goals in mind and she's kind of ruthless. I saw her described as a female Klaus and I think that's true. She will trample down people in her past to get what she wants. He's right to take [what she says] with a pinch of salt, but he has such little patience. He'll flare up and snap a neck when he should be sitting down for a chat. So, he could do well to listen to Elijah and not be so quick to shut someone out.

Eva has taken over Rebekah, who's in her body. Will Klaus struggle with how to neutralize her without killing his sister forever?
Morgan: That's exactly the struggle he faces in [Monday's episode]. It would be easy to just kill her, but he can't do that because but there are parts of Rebekah that are still in there. It's a delicate operation, and they have to find a way to bring her out of there and suppress Eva somehow. What's exciting for me about the episode is to see more of Maisie playing Eva.

Klaus is priming Aiden to take over as the leader of the pack. Will we see more of Klaus "mentoring" him?
Morgan: Klaus is really trying to get Aiden in his back pocket because if Aiden can take the pack, then he's manipulating Jackson out of the way and getting into the position where he can take him out. We'll see more of that and I enjoy that relationship as well because it's nice to see Aiden struggle and to be so stuck. He's fighting for his life and in way over his head, but there is part of him that believes his decisions would be better than Jackson's. Maybe he would make a better alpha. He certainly took care of the pack while Jackson was away. He kept things running. We are going to go further in that story line and see how Aiden feels with all the pressure of that.

I love seeing Klaus with baby Hope. Will we learn more about her innate powers?
Morgan: It's been a little while, but there is some stuff coming up. I'm hoping going into Season 3 we delve into [her powers] because it was a beautiful moment when the car stopped short of the safe house and they ended with the shot on the baby looking off. It was so creepy! Personally, I would love a time jump before Season 3, but I'm not sure how we would do that because we're still tied to the timeline of The Vampire Diaries to enable crossovers. But it would be cool if we jumped a few years and Hope is a little girl.

How would Klaus be as a dad by then?

Morgan: I take pleasure in playing the awkward tentativeness he approaches having a child with. Because after you're 1,000 years old, to have something new and uncomfortable is a surprise and a gift for me as an actor. I still don't think he's 100 percent comfortable with being a father. When she starts to talk, I think it'll be a whole other thing for him.
Regardless, it's pretty crazy how far he's come.
Morgan: When I first found out he was going to have a child [I thought], "Wouldn't it be wonderful to see this mass-murdering psychopath holding a tiny, innocent creature feeling this pure love?" {She] was really the opposite of what he is and what he stood for so long. So, it was nice to have that realized. That point [when he held Hope], you could put a pin in it and go that's a turning point for him, a bench mark.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/original...gan-interview/

Last edited by meen; 04-04-2015 at 12:56 PM
Old 04-04-2015, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Joseph pls, that was not a beautiful moment, it was corny as hell and you know it. But a paycheck is a paycheck I guess