Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2015, 03:33 AM
Elite Fan

it does feel like Sharman is gone for good but it was utterly heartbreaking..
Old 02-18-2015, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

2x15 "They All Asked For You":

Quote:
UNLIKELY ALLIANCES — When a dangerous run-in with a coven of vengeful witches forces Rebekah (guest star Maisie Richardson-Sellers) to align with Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), they quickly discover that the body Rebekah is currently inhabiting has a checkered past. Upon learning that Rebekah is in danger, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) seeks out a respected elder witch, Josephine (guest star Meg Foster), in the hopes she might offer her assistance. Meanwhile, tensions build when Klaus (Joseph Morgan) clashes with Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) over how best to protect baby Hope from Finn (Yusuf Gatewood). Elsewhere, Freya (guest star Riley Voelkel), convinces Finn to bring her to Mikael (guest star Sebastian Roche), the father she hasn’t seen in over a thousand years. Lastly, a confrontation with Freya leaves Elijah and Klaus questioning whether they can trust their long-lost sister. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Michelle Paradise (#215). Original airdate 3/9/2015.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Mikael!
I never thought I'd gush over Mikael chilling with his kids, but aww him and Freya/Finn is gonna be cute.

Ugh, my poor Klaus getting relegated to snowflake baby sl and Haley/Jackson suck. Yay. Why can't he be in the Beks plot?
Old 02-18-2015, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not thinking that Mikael is gonna be cuddly with Finncent after what he did to him, but I could see him all in "awe" to have his Freya back.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:39 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought the Finn thing was consensual? I mean, Mikael isn't afraid of pain, and he'd do anything to take down Klaus, right?

And tbh, who knows with this family.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I'm not thinking that Mikael is gonna be cuddly with Finncent after what he did to him, but I could see him all in "awe" to have his Freya back.
And Ester is gone for real considering she wasn't an Original vampire?
Old 02-19-2015, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

The writers are super inconsistent so maybe Esther is alive even though she's just a normal vampire. As for Mikael I'm thinking Finncent did that to him without asking . It isn't in Mikael to allow someone to make him weak willingly. He was super pissed at Davina for using him as a loaded weapon and never pulling the trigger. Plus Mikael wants to be the one to take Klaus out. He wouldn't be satisfied letting someone else do it.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
The writers are super inconsistent so maybe Esther is alive even though she's just a normal vampire. As for Mikael I'm thinking Finncent did that to him without asking . It isn't in Mikael to allow someone to make him weak willingly. He was super pissed at Davina for using him as a loaded weapon and never pulling the trigger. Plus Mikael wants to be the one to take Klaus out. He wouldn't be satisfied letting someone else do it.

He would want to see Klaus burn/suffer at his own hands...now he has another motive that Ester was turned into a vampire..
Old 02-19-2015, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think he even cares about Esther being a vampire. I think he's going to be more angry/looking for blood knowing that she had given his Freya away . I think that will make him blood thirsty more than anything.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

yeah we'll see Freya bonding with Mikael..that'll be something to watch

i think she'll convince him not to attack them then for the moment, i mean
Old 02-19-2015, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know about them bonding. I could definitely see him wanting to cuddle his fav again, but I'm not so sure about her. She's majorly shady so I'm not about to guess about her reactions to anything .
Old 02-19-2015, 05:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Good point about Mikael. Maybe he "agreed" to help without knowing what was up.

At this point, Freya being shady makes me sure she is a Mikaelson, lol. I want a whole family sequences with Freya/Finn/Mikael/Esther....god, they're such a mess. I love it.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Mikael was all for teaming up with Finncent to take down his kids, but I'm guessing he was unaware how he would be used. I'm thinking when they all come face to face again he will attempt to go after Finncent for what he did only for Freya to stop him.
Old 02-20-2015, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
In fact, actor Joseph Morgan (Klaus) teased a few upcoming scenes on Twitter Wednesday.

Gotta go. Meeting a witch in a graveyard bright and early tomorrow, you know how it is

— Joseph Morgan (@JosephMorgan) February 19, 2015

Elijah & Hayley Trying To Stop Klaus On 'The Originals'

Morgan also told fans that, with the stakes even higher this season, Klaus won't be easing up on his enemies anytime soon.

Remember the scene where I fought Marcel's army then made him pick up that coin? — Joseph Morgan (@JosephMorgan) February 19, 2015
Well you ain't seen nothing yet

— Joseph Morgan (@JosephMorgan)
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Fans 'Ain't Seen Nothing Yet' As Klaus Launches A Graveyard Battle [VIDEO] : Videos : ENSTARZ
Old 02-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

That was a good scene with the coin/battle. One of the few Klaus scenes that were actually as badass as he used to be.