Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2015, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
I don't hate Cami for anything she does but rather for the way JP uses her to fulfill her self-insert fantasies by turning guys like Klaus and Finn stupid/OOC and obsessed with Cami.

I didn't really have an issue with Cami in s1. I actually really liked her relationship with her uncle and I thought she could be the Matt of the series, just not the female lead (that should be Rebekah). But the whole Cami/Klaus romance ruins her character for me because it makes the writing for her contradictory.

And really, the love of Klaus' life is his family, so the romance stuff feels unnecessary and in the way. And I love him, but he makes the worst bf ever.
They keep saying he's not going to get involved in romance anyway. Take that with a grain of salt but, considering the character it's probably true.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
They keep saying he's not going to get involved in romance anyway. Take that with a grain of salt but, considering the character it's probably true.
True, I feel pretty safe with that. But they do ship bait Cami/Klaus from time to time, which gets really annoying.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
True, I feel pretty safe with that. But they do ship bait Cami/Klaus from time to time, which gets really annoying.
Especially since no one is feeling it, if it hasn't impressed viewers in over two years then it's time to give up. The few people who like them hardly counts
Old 05-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Finale pics x.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

There is one more clip
The Originals - Episode 2.21 - Fire With Fire - Sneak Peeks *Updated* | Spoilers

Pretty useless if you ask me
Old 05-01-2015, 03:24 PM
New Fan

Nate got cast for some summer show on The CW. Does that mean davina won't be able to resurrect kol?
Old 05-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxosweet (View Post)
Nate got cast for some summer show on The CW. Does that mean davina won't be able to resurrect kol?
Ugh seriously
Old 05-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxosweet (View Post)
Oh, wow. K, then I'm not gonna bother with s3.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Well apparently he's said he won't be playing Kol anymore. So if Davina does resurrect Kol we'll get DS (but I believe he had a new show too) or another recast. The fact they don't wanna bring back a fan fav in Nate but keep generally hated characters as Hami and keep an actress that can't act as a lead baffles me. Im done with the show, will keep an eye on the thread and once I hear Hawpe and either Heyley or Cami have died I might give it a go again.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 05-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Addicted Fan

When did Nate say that? It's weird that they would dangle him in front of us in 2.02 and the Christmas ep then do this. Wtf.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinty (View Post)
Well apparently he's said he won't be playing Kol anymore. So if Davina does resurrect Kol we'll get DS (but I believe he had a new show too) or another recast. The fact they don't wanna bring back a fan fav in Nate but keep generally hated characters as Hami and keep an actress that can't act as a lead baffles me. Im done with the show, will keep an eye on the thread and once I hear Hawpe and either Heyley or Cami have died I might give it a go again.
OMG where did he say that ?
Old 05-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Ugh dunno, I'm trying to find the source all I'm seeing know is he said it in response to a fan on his instagram. I'm an instagram noob tho, so I've no clue how to check it.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 05-01-2015, 05:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinty (View Post)
Ugh dunno, I'm trying to find the source all I'm seeing know is he said it in response to a fan on his instagram. I'm an instagram noob tho, so I've no clue how to check it.
on what photo ? i can check?
Old 05-01-2015, 05:47 PM
New Fan

I found one comment that was a response to we miss kol though he responded i know with a worried/emoji. then he responded to another comment a girl made about how kol was one her favorite characters. He said he loved kol too and not to worry. But then he also responded to a girl saying if that meant that kol wouldn't come back and he responded with a cry emoji says don't cry. So maybe he isn't coming back which ridiculous because he could very well do both shows .Considering one is like 9 half hour episodes during the summer.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't see how this show is going to do on the cw, but whatever x. Besides if it's a "summer show" maybe he can do both ? I won't believe that Nate isn't returning until I see it on the show myself. If they do recast to a random...I don't know anymore.

NEW THREAD