Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2015, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Will we see Dahlia in present day on The Originals? — Tom
Yup! They even just sent out a casting breakdown for her, which is “proof that she exists,” executive producer Julie Plec tells me. “We’re so excited to see what kind of talent we can pull towards this role, because it’s juicy and meaty and [she’ll go] head-to-head with Klaus.” As for the details of Dahlia’s return, there’s a chance she won’t be alone. “Did [Dahlia] dabble in immortality spells?” executive producer Michael Narducci ponders. “And if so, if Dahlia is still around, is Freya?”
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Orphan Black,' 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Grey's' and more | Inside TV | EW.com

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-16-2015, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing that .

So Dahlia won't look like the woman in the flashback? That's lame. Excited for Freya though. If she did "dabble" in immortality spells I'm guessing she might be like Silas from TVD - the first immortal who wasn't vampire.

Flora stop.

Another sneak, but this one was actually good. It was Mikael and Finncent:

Starts off with Esther crying...
Mikael: Esther's mistake was believing there was anything left in your siblings to save (show Klaus, Koleb, Elijah). Together, my son, we can finally destroy them.

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 01-16-2015 at 03:17 PM
Old 01-16-2015, 05:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)

So Dahlia won't look like the woman in the flashback? That's lame. Excited for Freya though. If she did "dabble" in immortality spells I'm guessing she might be like Silas from TVD - the first immortal who wasn't vampire.

Flora stop.

Another sneak, but this one was actually good. It was Mikael and Finncent:

Starts off with Esther crying...
Mikael: Esther's mistake was believing there was anything left in your siblings to save (show Klaus, Koleb, Elijah). Together, my son, we can finally destroy them.
Is the sneak peak online ? if so where can i find it ?
Old 01-16-2015, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxosweet (View Post)
Is the sneak peak online ? if so where can i find it ?
It's on the originals official Facebook page.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

The funny thing is that I have a favorite villain named Dahlia in my ace attorney game, best game ever
Old 01-16-2015, 11:33 PM
Addicted Fan

So many hot men in that sneak.

ETA: I guess they changed the actress for Dahlia because they want to keep the ages of their immortal characters relative. But I liked the original actress too, same as bb-Elsa-Esther

Last edited by ParsD; 01-16-2015 at 11:44 PM
Old 01-17-2015, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

It;s good that they changed her, I don't think that one actress was very good tbh.

I like he idea of Finn/Mikael but it won't come up as natural as Finn/Esther. Also, does this mean Esther is completely out of the picture now?
Old 01-17-2015, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't heard anything about Esther changing or not. They seem to be wanting to keep that under wraps. I really don't know what they're going to do. Esther is so anti-vampire and would never dream of being an "abomination", but she also wants to rid the world of her children and she wasn't above making an indestructible vampire (Alaric) in order to kill them. She might change just to take down Elijah and Klaus - maybe Mikael too (since her other kids are human I don't know if she'll care) and then plan to kill herself after .
Old 01-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The midseason finale ended with Rebekah waking up in an insane asylum. How long before her siblings find her?
Michael Narducci: First thing is they have to suss out that there is a problem. They did this very dangerous ritual and Rebekah should pop up in a new body, that was the plan, and as we get into Episode 10 they're waiting and she's not showing up and her original body is laying in a coffin, but the new Rebekah isn't here. So Klaus has to deduce who's responsible for this and who am I going to punish in order to find out where my sister is? So that'll be a big part of [the midseason premiere] -- the reaction to Rebekah missing --- but then right away circumstances conspire where he can't do anything about it. [Meanwhile], Rebekah will awaken in this asylum for wayward witches and she's going to have to figure out where am I? What is this body I'm in? What am I capable of doing to get out of this situation? Her circumstances go from pretty bad to extremely dire very quickly.

How will Finn react to his mother being locked up and forced to transition or die?
Julie Plec: We come back right away and Finn is very intent on finding his mother and is full of piss and vinegar and Klaus is like, "Sure, check her out, she's chilling in the tomb." So Finn is the one who figures out what happened to his mother in our first episode back and his response to it is quite aggressive. He's not happy and he takes some drastic measures and it amps up his power and vengeance and makes him do wild stuff. The fun of this next chapter is Finn the villain and Yusuf [Gatewood] is so good and... he's got a point, he's the righteous one in all of this, so it's fun to hate him and love him all at the same time.

Narducci: As with any zealot, he hates vampires and what his family has become and he'll do anything to stop them, but zealotry often leads to extreme actions. There will be a point where he makes a choice to go one step too far and he will need to be stopped with extreme prejudice.
Plec: He crosses a line for sure and anybody who's been fighting with anybody will be like, "There's a code here and he breaks the code."

Hayley had made her decision to marry Jackson - and then hooked up with Elijah. How will that complicate things?
Plec: I love this storyline so much. It's such a Mr. Darcy-esque predicament where you have the man you shouldn't be with and the good man you should be with for the family. Hayley is struggling between really having deep feelings for an Original vampire who clearly cares about her... and this honorable man who happens to look like Nathan Parsons coming at her saying, "I love you, I will make a commitment to you and honor you and if we marry then all of our pack and everyone we're responsible for will be free." Very soon she learns troubling news about things she'll have to do to prepare for the ritual which could put her in danger, Jackson in danger, the whole family in danger so it's not a decision that's going to come easily for her.
What's next for Davina and her duty as a witch, while also falling for Kaleb?

Narducci: I think she's beguiled by this guy's ability to not get taken down. That means something to her so she's impressed by him, she's amazed by him and she knows if she can make an alliance with this guy who she feels true affection for then she can make a stance in the city and not live in fear.

Plec: Davina has allowed herself to be sidetracked by Kaleb and her feelings for him that are growing and they've been tunnel vision trying to get this dagger made, but there will be a series of circumstances before the season is out that reminds her she has a duty to this body of witches. There needs to be leadership and there needs to be someone speaking for them and its not something she thought she'd do, but a situation may present itself that puts her in a position where she has to take that role. That's part of her journey growing up, first real love, first experience dealing with the fallout of falling in love and finding yourself and who you're meant to be.

What's your biggest tease for the second chapter of the season?
Narducci: This run of episodes is Finn's revenge and what the family is going to have to do. It's Elijah taking stock of his mental condition in the aftermath of Ester tormenting him and trying to return to the Elijah we remember. It's Klaus dealing with Kol who screwed over Rebekah. It's Hayley determined to save her people and win an army of werewolves who can protect her child through this wedding. And it's whatever Rebekah is going to unlock as a witch who's trapped in this insane asylum and how she's going to rejoin her family and what she'll bring with her in this new body which will maybe change the family forever. All of those things will come to a head in the next five episodes.

Plec: Plus, we have the lingering mystery of Freya and Dahlia and is she coming? Of course if you talk about someone long enough eventually they'll knock on their door so the devil will make an appearance by the end of the season.
The Originals Boss: This Next Chapter Is Finn's Revenge - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 01-17-2015, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

No cares about the wolf crap, but I guess this explains Klaus' behavior toward Koleb in the sneak peek - he knows something happened to Rebekah and has his sights set on Koleb.

I really hate when they make it sound like this is gonna be Rebekah's body forever. It makes me mad cause I need Claire. Not Nobekah .
Old 01-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

yw

i dont care about the wolves either..i practically fast forwarded the first time i watched season 1.

Klaus will suspect something but then he'll get his hands full with Finn..
I'm more worried about which of the siblings is gonna die?
Old 01-17-2015, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

I saw some people speculate that Freya comes and then dies, but that would be as stupid as killing Klaus' bio-dad in like 2 episodes...oh wait.
Old 01-17-2015, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

This show better get their cast fixed if they want season 3 to get better ratings.

I was just laughing at the Facebook page again because another new Camille pic got bombarded with hate comments. Then there's Marcel who is also just as boring, but he's easier to ignore compared to her which is why he doesn't get much backlash.
Old 01-17-2015, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

like seriously?
Adding Freya could be very interesting but not if she's killed:/

Is Ansel's death final? Can't he come back AGAIN
Old 01-17-2015, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

I care about the wolves storyline.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread