Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2014, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

The Originals S&S Thread #27: "baby vamps can't sit with us" - said the 4 month year old hybrid

The Originals S&S Thread

Season two finds our heroes adjusting to a new status quo, with the newly empowered werewolves controlling the city and a myriad of unknown threats lurking. Though Klaus and Hayley have vowed to scorch the earth in order to make New Orleans a safe home for their daughter, Hope, they also have inner demons to battle. As she adjusts to life as a hybrid, Hayley experiences crippling rage and depression after saying goodbye to her daughter, and Klaus – who needs his strength now more than ever – finds himself regularly weakened as the werewolves use the moonlight rings forged in his blood. Elijah, finding himself isolated from his troubled family, sets out to destroy Francesca (guest star Peta Sergeant) and her traitorous werewolves, connecting with Marcel and his renewed vampire community in the process. Despite the dangerous climate of the city, Cami recommits to her studies and to pursuing the life she wanted before she met Klaus – but the werewolves in the Quarter aren’t the only enemies preventing New Orleans from any semblance of peace.

Unbeknownst to Klaus and Elijah, their ruthlessly devious parents have returned from the dead. Though their father, Mikael (guest star Sebastian Roché), is controlled by Davina’s magic, he remains ever-intent on killing Klaus – even if he has to go through Davina to do it. Elsewhere, their mother, Esther (guest star Alice Evans), inhabiting the body of a teenage witch, is fueled by a consuming and twisted love for her children as she devises a disturbing plan to reunite her fractured family – a plan that involves untold torment not only for the Original siblings, but for any and all of their loved ones.

EPISODE SPOILERS
2x01 - Rebirth - October 6th
PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIPWEBCLIP IIWEBCLIP III

2x02 - Alive & Kicking - October 13th
PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIPWEBCLIP II

2x03 - Every Mother's Son - October 20th

2x04 - Live And Let Die - October 27th
A HIDEOUT IN THE WOODS — Knowing that it’s only a matter of time before Klaus (Joseph Morgan) comes after them, Davina (Danielle Campbell) takes Mikael (guest star Sebastian Roche) to her family cabin in the woods. When Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) gets a tip that Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood) is recruiting young, unsuspecting teenagers in order to build a werewolf army, she enlists the help of Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) to rescue the group. After Cami (Leah Pipes) inadvertently lets Klaus in on Davina’s whereabouts, she tags along in an attempt to truly understand the deeply rooted hatred he has for his parents. At his mother’s urging, Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) seeks out Davina in order to locate the missing white oak stake and is caught off guard when he has a dangerous encounter at the cabin. Lastly, Josh (guest star Steven Krueger), who continues to struggle with his vampire identity, opens up to an unexpected ally.
Written by: Ashley Lyle & Bart Nickerson

2x05 - Red Door - November 3rd
PROMO ♣ EXTENDED PROMO ♣ STILLS ♣ WEBCLIP
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES’ NINA DOBREV APPEARS IN FLASHBACKS AS TATIA, THE ORIGINAL DOPPELGANGER — In order to show Elijah (Daniel Gillies) that her plan is what’s best for him, Esther forces him to relive a time long ago when he loved a young woman named Tatia (guest star Nina Dobrev). With the help of Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is determined to find Elijah, who has gone missing, but is torn when she discovers that Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is also in trouble. Elsewhere, Cami (Leah Pipes) finds herself in a dangerous situation when Mikael (guest star Sebastian Roche) takes her hostage as a way to lure Klaus to him, and Davina (Danielle Campbell) makes an upsetting discovery about Kaleb’s (guest star Daniel Sharman) true identity. Lastly, a violent confrontation ensues when Klaus comes face-to-face with Mikael.
Written by: Declan de Barra & Diane Ademu-John

2x06 - Wheel Inside The Wheel - November 10th
A FAMILY BUILT ON SECRETS AND LIES — Fed up with her antics, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) becomes agitated and demands that Esther (guest star Sonja Sohn) release Elijah (Daniel Gillies), whom she has captured. However, Esther reveals a few dark secrets from Klaus’ past in an attempt to make him an offer he can’t refuse. Meanwhile, Oliver (guest star Chase Coleman) ends up in a dangerous situation, prompting Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) to reconnect with Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons), who has been living a new life out in the bayou. Elsewhere, Cami (Leah Pipes), who still believes baby Hope’s death was her fault, teams up with Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Gia (guest star Nishi Munshi) after she becomes suspicious of her faculty advisor Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood). Lastly, in a surprising turn of events, Klaus comes face-to-face with a visitor from his past.
Written by: Michael Russo & Michael Narducci

2x07 - Chasing the Devil's Tail - November 17th
GOING AFTER EVERYTHING SHE LOVES — When Klaus (Joseph Morgan) discovers that Elijah (Daniel Gillies) has been afflicted by Esther’s (Sonja Sohn) magic, he heads to the bayou in search of an antidote, but quickly realizes he’s not alone. Armed with intel gathered by Aiden (guest star Colin Woodell), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) teams up with him, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), Cami (Leah Pipes) and Josh (guest star Steven Kruger) and launches a plan to take down Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood) by exploiting his one weakness. Meanwhile, with Esther determined to carry out her plan, Vincent and Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) are forced to reconsider their own strategies. Intrigued by Davina’s (Danielle Campbell) unwavering attempts to create an unlinking spell, Kaleb lets her in on some secrets from his past and brings her to a place he frequented in 1914.
Written by: Porker Macenzie & Chris Hollier

2x08 - The Brothers That Care Forgot - November 24th
CLAIRE HOLT RETURNS AS REBEKAH MIKAELSON — Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt), who has spent months away living a normal life with baby Hope, finds herself on the run when she realizes Esther (guest star Sonja Sohn) has uncovered her whereabouts. Convinced that Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood) and Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) would be powerful allies in his fight to take down Esther, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) sets a plan in motion to turn his brothers against their mother. Meanwhile, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is conflicted when she and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) stumble upon an ancient ritual that would get their werewolf packs out from under Esther’s control, but would require her to make a tremendous sacrifice. Elsewhere, Rebekah is concerned when she notices something is off with Elijah (Daniel Gillies). Finally, Davina (Danielle Campbell) takes matters into her own hands by turning to dark magic, and Cami (Leah Pipes) finds herself at the center of Esther’s dangerous plan. Charles Michael Davis also stars.
Written by:Charlie Charbonneau & Michelle Paradise

GENERAL SPOILERS

INTERVIEWS
Julie Plec: Clevver News 07/25
Michael Narducci: Clevver News 07/25 Zap2it 07/22Zap2it 07/22
Joseph Morgan: Clevver News 07/25EnStars 07/23
Daniel Gillies: Clevver News 07/25
Charles Michael Davis: Clevver News 07/25
Phoebe Tonkin: Clevver News 07/25
Danielle Campbell: Clevver News 07/25
Leah Pipes: Clevver News 07/25

CASTING NEWS
'Scandal' star Debra Mooney to play Mary, a tough werewolf matriarchCasting for Mary-Alice, a witch, and Megan, a long lost sister for episode 9Colin Woodell to play Aiden the badass werewolfDaniel Sharman to play Kaleb the devilish and charming new witch

GENERAL SPOILERS
TV Line: [09/30][09/03][08/19][08/05][07/25][07/21]
E! Online: [10/27][09/09][07/22]
EW: [08/18][07/26]

Others: Rebekah to return to NOLA for holiday episodeNina Dobrev to play Tatia in Episode 5 flashbacksSebastian Roche talks Mikael in Season 2Season 2 Sneak Peek/InterviewsCrossover with TVD and Angry HayleyKlaus Mentoring HayleyHayley Will Experience A Crippling Rage And Depression Over Losing DaughterA Time Jump And Other Season 2 SpoilersKol to appear in flashbacks firstWill Davina Use Mikael To Kill Klaus?The Cast And Producers Tease Season 2Claire Holt's Exit & Elijah's "Unraveling"

SERIES BASIC
[The Cast] ♣ [The Logo] ♣ [The Originals Plot] ♣ [Poster 1] ♣ [Poster 2] ♣ [Poster 3] ♣ [Season One Promotional Pics] ♣ [Season Two Promotional Pics] ♣ [Season 2 Poster] ♣

Last edited by soldier of affinity; 11-24-2014 at 05:39 PM
Old 10-28-2014, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.
Old 10-29-2014, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 10-29-2014, 06:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, Hailey really comes across as a conceited little brat lately, doesn't she?
Old 10-29-2014, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Yeah, Hailey really comes across as a conceited little brat lately, doesn't she?
Not to mention the unwarranted bitchiness towards Elijah lately. I don't know what's more annoying, her attitude or the "American" accent.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Not to mention the unwarranted bitchiness towards Elijah lately. I don't know what's more annoying, her attitude or the "American" accent.
In all fairness she's probably just angry that he won't bang her... o_o
Old 10-29-2014, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Only lately? She's always been awful and such a hypocrite. I find her the worst character on the show. (And I wish they had chosen a different actress for this role - someone who can actually act... )
Of course it's not the actress' fault but my main problem with her character is that most of Season 1 revolved around her and that silly baby plot while I expected a show about the Originals. Instead all we got was Hayley and her stupid werewolf clan as well as a whiney Klaus while Elijah was making googly eyes at the woman who's pregnant with his broher's child.
Sorry for my rant but I am really so disappointed with this show which had such great potential before it started.

Last edited by Bellydancer_1; 10-29-2014 at 09:04 AM
Old 10-29-2014, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellydancer_1 (View Post)
Only lately? She's always been awful and such a hypocrite. I find her the worst character on the show. (And I wish they had chosen a different actress for this role - someone who can actually act... )
Of course it's not the actress' fault but my main problem with her character is that most of Season 1 revolved around her and that silly baby plot while I expected a show about the Originals. Instead all we got was Hayley and her stupid werewolf clan as well as a whiney Klaus while Elijah was making googly eyes at the woman who's pregnant with his broher's child.
Sorry for my rant but I am really so disappointed with this show which had such great potential before it started.
I completely agree but the new season looks a bit promising with the Mikaelson drama, in the last few episodes Hayley's hillbilly clan has only been a side plot (so far).

She and Camille are still annoying as hell though.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
I completely agree but the new season looks a bit promising with the Mikaelson drama, in the last few episodes Hayley's hillbilly clan has only been a side plot (so far).

She and Camille are still annoying as hell though.
So true. I would have preferred more of the original cast of the other Originals, though.
And yes, thankfully those two ladies have been a bit on the backburner this season.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:26 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

and at Hayley thinking she can mock anyone for being a baby vampire.

» Bella
Old 10-29-2014, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
TFTNT!

and at Hayley thinking she can mock anyone for being a baby vampire.
To be fair it wasn't so much mocking, but more so a condescending remark about her newly turned vamp status and not knowing a lot about what she got herself into. It was also on the tails of her walking into a steamy training session with the vamp chick and Elijah. Not gonna lie, it was pretty hot .
Old 10-29-2014, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So true. I would have preferred more of the original cast of the other Originals, though.
And yes, thankfully those two ladies have been a bit on the backburner this season.
I wonder what kind of pie Camille will be baking next week
Old 10-29-2014, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-29-2014, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

did you find Kara's gif library? I wish someone would link me to it

I actually don't think season one revolved around her (@bellydancer), but the wolf clan and baby kidnappings were definitely a snore.