Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2018, 06:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie1408 (View Post)
I know remember why I hated season 4. Suddenly Klaus became a punching bag and Marcel a king. It didn't work. I'm surprised they decided to end it so soon though. Haley seems to be more tolerable without Elijah, I simply hated them together. I don't even know why I've always felt this strongly about the couple.
Exactly! Suddenly Klaus and Elijah are the bad guys. What happened to them being the hero of their own story? What happened to there's no good, or bad, because they all are villains?

Never has a tv show threatened their leading characters in that manner. On the vampire diaries Damon and Stefan always won, and regardless of how bad, evil that they were we were never told that there need to be someone to keep them in line. It's like the show made the entire supporting characters into total self righteous hypocrite, and unlikable. I use to like Vincent and Josh. But Vincent turned into a self righteous prick. So Klaus ( who he doesn't really know) is worst than Marcel who suppress him, Kept the witches living in fear , and one of the reasons he lost his wife and child. Why? I never liked Marcel much besides in season 2. And as for Hayley her character is awful, and always has been. I'm so sick of Hayley wanting a normal life for Hope....Why? How normal is a life of a child with vampires and werewolves as parents?
Old 04-24-2018, 09:27 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Thanks for the great discussion!
Old 04-24-2018, 12:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie1408 (View Post)
I know remember why I hated season 4. Suddenly Klaus became a punching bag and Marcel a king. It didn't work. I'm surprised they decided to end it so soon though. Haley seems to be more tolerable without Elijah, I simply hated them together. I don't even know why I've always felt this strongly about the couple.
I agree with everything you said here. I hated what Season 4 did with Marcel, and I’ve always hated Elijah and Hayley together. I actually liked Hayley best with Jackson, but then she got the poor guy killed. She didn’t deserve Jackson.

I’m pretty much completely okay with Hayley dying.

Thanks for clarifying where that rumor came from LadyK. That be interesting. Seems pretty legit. I hope they didn’t change it. I have a hard time believing a producer would accidentally tweet that out though. Hayley’s death could also be what brings Klaus back to Hope.

Last edited by SassyCat; 04-24-2018 at 12:48 PM
Old 04-25-2018, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, the dream happy ending for me would be Klaus,Caroline, The Twins, Elijah, Hayley, Hope, Rebekah, Kol, Davina, and Freya living somewhere far away from mystic or nola. As a family. Together. Itd probably be best if they were just near eachother. Like within a day or so drive. That way they could all still have their own lives. They would never conspire with others against their family again. Only against their enemies. Each member of the family KNOWING without a doubt that the others love and would do anything for them. And their love for the others always at the forefront.

And Marcel would be given control of New Orleans because Klaus loves him.

Im a die hard Klaroline, Haylijah, and was the same about Stebekah right up until Stef died

Am I the onlyone who thinks Roman is probably a spy placed by either one of Hopes parents, or her aunts and uncles to watch over her?

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana

Last edited by rrpdsks; 04-25-2018 at 01:35 PM
Old 04-25-2018, 11:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpdsks (View Post)
Well, the dream happy ending for me would be Klaus,Caroline, The Twins, Elijah, Hayley, Hope, Rebekah, Kol, Davina, and Freya living somewhere far away from mystic or nola. As a family. Together. Itd probably be best if they were just near eachother. Like within a day or so drive. That way they could all still have their own lives. They would never conspire with others against their family again. Only against their enemies. Each member of the family KNOWING without a doubt that the others love and would do anything for them. And their love for the others seeping.

And Marcel would be given control of New Orleans because Klaus loves him.

Im a die hard Klaroline, Haylijah, and was the same about Stebekah right up until Stef died

Am I the onlyone who thinks Roman is probably a spy placed by either one of Hopes parents, or her aunts and uncles to watch over her?

I like that.
Old 04-25-2018, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Hope the series ends on a happy note.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do too. I hope it ends good. Klaus and Caroline I hope end up together. Since I can't have her with StefanI liked her with Klaus also
Old 04-26-2018, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Watched 5x02 and I love all the Klaus and Hope scenes. Tugged at the heart strings.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-26-2018, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I do too. I hope it ends good. Klaus and Caroline I hope end up together. Since I can't have her with StefanI liked her with Klaus also
I hope so to. I would love for the series to end with Klaus vowing to show Caroline the world.

Now for this week episode:

I think Aurora is back, and I would not be surprised if Tristen is back as well. I think Roman wasn't there to visit Hope , he was there looking for someone, or something. I think Roman was there to find Auroras. I think he found her and woke her, and She is the one who kidnapped Hayley and Killed Henry.

I wonder since Elijah came back alive does his sire line come back alive as well? If so, that means Tristen is alive. I also doesn't trust Declan. He was way to calm when confronted by Klaus.
Old 04-27-2018, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)

I wonder since Elijah came back alive does his sire line come back alive as well? If so, that means Tristen is alive. I also doesn't trust Declan. He was way to calm when confronted by Klaus.
Interesting never thought about that.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-27-2018, 02:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I didn't think about that either. I would think no though since their is no body to revive. Or is there a body?
Old 04-27-2018, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

I really love the dynamic between Klaus/Hope so I'm going back to the beginning of the series. I watched the show so on and off. Time to do a rewatch.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-27-2018, 08:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Episode synopsis for 5X05 Don't It Just Break Your Heart"

Quote:
FLASHBACKS TO 1930's GERMANY - A mysterious clue sent to Klaus (Joseph Morgan) leads him one step closer to finding Hayley. Antoinette (guest star Jaime Murray) opens up to Elijah (Daniel Gillies) after her past comes back to haunt her. Meanwhile, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) makes a decision that puts him at odds with Klaus. Finally, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) takes matters into her own hands to fix the mess that she's created. Riley Voelkel and Steven Krueger also star. Jeffrey W. Byrd directed the episode with teleplay by Jeffrey Lieber and story by Bianca Sams & Jeffrey Lieber (#505). Original airdate 5/16/2018.
Listings - ORIGINALS, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com
Old 04-28-2018, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

as a steroline fan i wouldnt want to see klaroline romantically just because i feel it'd be kind of a slap in the face? i realize its been 10 years but still... i actually really like klaroline too. i think the perfect ending for them for ME would be them ending on an optimistic note that implies they WILL be together in the future but not quite being together together yet... but i bet it will go romantic knowing julie lol.
Old 04-28-2018, 05:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know Hayley is not going to be found for the next two or 3 episode. When she is found she supposed to die. So wouldn't Hayley being killed because of the sleeping spell made her vulnerable put the blame solely on Hope?

In the preview for Next weeks episode it appears that Elijah wakes up on a bus with no idea who he is, nor what he is. So how come Marcel didn't just compel Elijah to forget his family? Why compelled him to forget he's a vampire? He seem to also forgot how to dress like Elijah. So who put Elijah on the bus?

That vampire that Henry killed are we sure that he was the one who actually killed her? The reason why ain't ask is because vampires are usually attracted to the sound of a beating heart which as a vampire they would not have. Plus Marcel said that she was over a century year old. So how can a baby vampire take down a century year old vampire?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread