Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2018, 02:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Episode Synopsis for 5X02 One Wrong Turn On Bourbon”
Quote:
THE RETURN TO NEW ORLEANS — When a mysterious disappearance brings Klaus (Joseph Morgan) back to New Orleans, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) looks forward to the prospect of seeing her father again. However, when the dark magic that had been keeping them apart begins to manifest in dangerous ways across the city, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) turns to Ivy (guest star Shiva Kalaiselvan) for guidance about what it may mean. Elsewhere, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) returns to New Orleans amidst increased tensions between the supernatural factions, while Freya (Riley Voelkel) makes a decision about her future with Keelin (guest star Christina Moses). Finally, Roman’s (guest star Jedidiah Goodacre) surprise visit to the Mikaelson compound forces Hope to reveal some dark truths about her family. Steven Krueger also stars. Carol Banker directed the episode written by Carina Adly MacKenzie (#502). Original airdate 4/25/2018.
SOURCE:
The Originals Photos: "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon" | KSiteTV

Quote:
Thanks for the info. That's a good number for her fans and Klaus/Caroline shippers.

Alaric? His character was so blah to me.

I was never a big fan of Alaric. The only time I had ever found him remotely interesting was when he and Damon were friends.

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 04-06-2018 at 03:09 PM
Old 04-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Spoiler room scoop:
Quote:

Are we finally going to get to see the full extent of Hope’s powers on The Originals? — June

Now that Hope is a teenager, she will certainly be a bit more knowledgeable when it comes to her magic, but as we all know, teens can struggle to control their emotions, and that’s a problem for young witches. “Freya’s going to have a really important role with Hope early in the season as Freya becomes concerned,” showrunner Julie Plec says. “When Freya was a teenager, she didn’t have control over her own power and really bad things would happen when she got worked up. She recognizes that same jeopardy in Hope’s emotional state. Hope feels out of control, so she’s trying to help her learn how to control that.”
SOURCE:
Spoiler Room: Scoop on Scandal, Once Upon a Time, Supergirl, and more | EW.com
Old 04-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Episode Synopsis For 5X03 "Ne Me Quitte Pas"
Quote:
WHO IS ELIJAH MIKAELSON? - In the immediate aftermath of having his memory erased by Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) awakens to find himself in the middle of nowhere and without a clue as to who he is. Unable to control his instinctive vampire ways, Elijah encounters Antoinette (guest star Jaime Murray), a beautiful and free-spirited vampire, who helps him navigate his new life. However, a run-in with Klaus (Joseph Morgan) threatens to destroy the peace he's finally found. Joseph Morgan directed the episode written by K.C. Perry & Michelle Paradise (#503). Original airdate 5/2/2018.
SOURCE:
Listings - ORIGINALS, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com
Old 04-13-2018, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know Elijah doesn't know who he is, but I wonder if he know he's a vampire? Plus since Elijah doesn't know who Klaus is so I can see no reason why he would have a problem with Klaus? Unless it the fact that he's a werewolf.
Old 04-14-2018, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Im only mid season 3 right now but cant wait to catch up and see Caroline on the series!
Old 04-16-2018, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I know Elijah doesn't know who he is, but I wonder if he know he's a vampire? Plus since Elijah doesn't know who Klaus is so I can see no reason why he would have a problem with Klaus? Unless it the fact that he's a werewolf.
You'd think he would have to know he was a vampire. The whole craving blood thing would be a dead giveaway.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

The Originals Mega Buzz: How Will Elijah Get His Memories Back
Quote:
What exactly is the protocol for retrieving memories that have been compelled away by an upgraded vampire? We're about to find out when The Originals returns for Season 5.

Somehow, someway, we have to believe Elijah (Daniel Gillies) will get his memories of his family back, but we're not expecting it to be an easy process. In fact, it sounds like Elijah's memory retrieval will end up putting all of the Mikaelsons through the emotional wringer.

"Rebekah has a hard time understanding how Elijah can't remember anything at all," Claire Holt told TV Guide. "There's a specific episode this season where we're imploring him to remember and it's hard. It's a really hard thing for her to face... This was a pretty traumatic thing for everyone."
Sounds like magic won't be the secret key to unlocking Elijah's memories as much as his love for his family will. Get the Kleenex ready, we're all definitely going to need them.
The Originals Spoilers: How Will Elijah Get His Memories Back? - Today's News: Our Take | TV Guide
Old 04-17-2018, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Sounds like it will be good.

Thanks for the info.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm still angry that they gave up on this show so quickly. It wasn't losing quality. In fact it was getting better!
Old 04-19-2018, 04:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie1408 (View Post)
I'm still angry that they gave up on this show so quickly. It wasn't losing quality. In fact it was getting better!
The rating started slipping when the show shifted from the main characters to the secondary characters. Especially season 4 of the Originals which focus mostly on Marcel,Hayley,and Vincent.

I think the show was still good if they went back to the earlier format. But I do not need them telling me that everyone hate the Mikaelson.
Old 04-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

I'm one of those who think seasons 2 and 3 were pretty decent (can't think that of season 1 much cause honestly it was all over the place) but season 4 I lost my interest. I didn't even watch it all, I couldn't care and I assume many felt the same
Old 04-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

I've forgotten a lot of the seasons to be honest. I was in and out with it.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-19-2018, 05:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I'm one of those who think seasons 2 and 3 were pretty decent (can't think that of season 1 much cause honestly it was all over the place) but season 4 I lost my interest. I didn't even watch it all, I couldn't care and I assume many felt the same
Season 4 made me question if the writer was trying to ruin the show. The premise of the show was about a family of unique original vampires who value family above all else, who goes to New Orleans at the request of the witches to deal with Marcel who have forbidden them from doing magic,and had all werewolves hiding in fear.

Now we are told that the witches and werewolves ,(remember the witches were killed for breaking Marcel's rules,and werewolves were hunted for sport) are better off under Marcel. So it seem like the writer simply forgot why Klaus came to New Orleans in the first place?

Now they seem to get rid of everything that made the Originals unique:
Quote:

They had a long sire line, who dies if they are killed therefore the sire line protect them.
- They killed the sire line

They were the strongest vampires that couldn't be killed.
- Now Marcel is an original, and he's stronger than Klaus

The Originals fight, but it there love of their family that brings them all together
-Now they must break up and put a end to always and forever.

Season 1 Elijah is better than Klaus according to Hayley

- Elijah dies and attack Hayley in a memories of his past

The Originals are the heroes in there story. There are no good and evil because they are all vampire (grey)

-The originals are bad, and need Marcel to keep them in check

It seem like Michael Narducci wanted to undo his original story before he left. I really really hated season 4.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Episode Synopsis for 5X04 "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea"

Quote:

THE SEARCH FOR HAYLEY - Frustrated by the lack of progress made in the search for Hayley, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) turns up the heat by taking hostages from each of the three New Orleans supernatural factions. Freya (Riley Voelkel) goes to Mystic Falls to check on Hope (Danielle Rose Russell), who has been sent back to the Salvatore School. Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) seeks guidance from Ivy (guest star Shiva Kalaiselvan) after learning that Klaus' erratic behavior is escalating. Michael Grossman directed the episode written by Beau DeMayo & Kyle Arrington (#504). Original airdate 5/9/2018.
SOURCE:
Read more: Listings - ORIGINALS, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings.aspx?id=20180419cw06#ixzz5DBXyIoD8

Does anyone think that this might be the episode where Hayley dies?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread